PDA

View Full Version : Diseqc 1.2 not storing position

f.u.b.a.r.
22-07-2009, 02:41 PM
I've been trying to tune in the fta HD channels on 39e to see what's on them & i'm having problems storing the sat position.

I've been having problems with usals recently on some sats so i've been tweaking the dish using diseqc 1.2 & storing the new position with no problems at all until now.

I sent my dish to 39e & entered the transponder details on 11012v & eventually found a signal 32 steps to the east, pressed store current position, it said current position has been saved so i backed out to do a manual search on that sat & there was no signal. I then went back to the change sat position menu again & had to go 32 steps to the east again to get a signal so it hadn't stored the position, tried storing the position again but no joy.

The only problem i've ever had with it not storing stuff is when the channel memory is full or the amount of sats i've got stored has reached it's limits, i've found out i can only tune in 13 sats before i have to delete one to get another.

I'm now wondering is there a limit on positions i can store & if so how do i delete a stored position, ive tried deleting some sats i've got stored with channels but that makes no difference.

Any help is appreciated as always, i'm using a Humax Foxsat HDR at the moment if that helps, cheers

f.u.b.a.r.
24-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Oh well got fed up & did a factory reset now everythings working again, even my usals is finding every sat like it should do. Don't know what happened there but at least it's working now, just got the wonderful job of rescanning, adding & deleting stuff i don't want, arrrggghhh took me ages to get it how i wanted it !

Giga
24-07-2009, 11:32 AM
backup the channellist and keep it safe and update that one regulary

f.u.b.a.r.
24-07-2009, 11:47 AM
I don't think i can do that on my stb