PDA

View Full Version : anybody really happy with this box

pace508
23-07-2009, 01:16 PM
ive been looking for a new box i like the looks of the ipbox/cube revo, but reading through the forums lots of unhappy customers lack of support from makers firmware still as problems, so now im in limbo over new box.

Giga
23-07-2009, 01:47 PM
put it on paper:
budget requirements service
somehow you find a STB

drs101
23-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Best picture out of many box's I have tested including DM8000 and very stable, crap support and crap image updates.

If you want stable cs, regular image updates and multimedia stuff then go for a DM or azbox, if you just want to watch TV then great picture and works well.

J700
23-07-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm happy. The box is very stable with both enigma2 and dgstation software.
Mgcamd is working fine under dgstation image and camd3 under enigma2.
Recordings are flawless. Hardware quality is better than the two dreamboxes I've had.

otheitis
23-07-2009, 04:59 PM
With Enigma 2 PKT 5.1 and mbox 06. built 0010 it work fantastic.If you want a cccam emu is better dream.Maybe later incubus work better.

Keano
23-07-2009, 06:10 PM
I have the 9000 and the 900.

Nothing wrong with these receivers, both enigma2 and dgsstation images work fine.
mgcamd works 100% perfect.

IncubusCamd also works perfect for me, I can connect to my CCcam server and watch all channels glitch and freeze free.

Good thing about the 9000 is that its a twin tuner, now the only other twin tuner receiver that runs enigma2 cost £899.

In a nut shell I recommended the 9000 to catseye a while ago, he is very happy with it and not only that he now plays a active part in making this better.

The build quality is a lot better than dreamboxes too.

Regarding the azbox I don't have one and if I was not so short of money ( thanks to Corus ) I would get one to have a play with, just like I have done with every other linux receiver over the last 4 years. So I can't tell you what it is like but looking at the sub forum section many people seem happy with their azbox.

wanna
31-07-2009, 01:35 PM
can any body give me a config and set up for IncubusCamd step by step thnx

suky
18-08-2009, 08:13 AM
I have the 9000 and the 900.

Nothing wrong with these receivers, both enigma2 and dgsstation images work fine.
mgcamd works 100% perfect.

IncubusCamd also works perfect for me, I can connect to my CCcam server and watch all channels glitch and freeze free.

Good thing about the 9000 is that its a twin tuner, now the only other twin tuner receiver that runs enigma2 cost £899.

In a nut shell I recommended the 9000 to catseye a while ago, he is very happy with it and not only that he now plays a active part in making this better.

The build quality is a lot better than dreamboxes too.

Regarding the azbox I don't have one and if I was not so short of money ( thanks to Corus ) I would get one to have a play with, just like I have done with every other linux receiver over the last 4 years. So I can't tell you what it is like but looking at the sub forum section many people seem happy with their azbox.

HI Keano

i have Mini Cube equivalant to 900, please may you describ a step by step on how you connect the IncubusCamd to you CCcam server and watch all channels glitch and freeze free.
thank you

Suky