PDA

View Full Version : CCcam 2.1.2

pintglass
24-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Hello

I have just installed cccam 2.1.2 onto my dm800 but can not get the web interface to work, going back to version 2.0.9 works fine.

Has this feature changed in this new version is it still enabled by default.

Anyone else had this problem.

Thanks Pintglass

canthackit
25-07-2009, 07:19 PM
nothing to do with the cam mate, what image?

pintglass
25-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Im running gemini 3.7 never bothered to update things as they have been working fine.

Thanks Pintglass

echelon
25-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Im running gemini 3.7 never bothered to update things as they have been working fine.

Thanks Pintglass

well , obviously not any more

as it works in the new images I think you have answered your own query , especially when you think older plugins or skins etc are not compatible with the newer images

so its either stay with an older working cccam and the older image , or upgrade to a newer image

thats my opinion anyway

sonic1
25-07-2009, 08:47 PM
3.7 should work just have a read of THIS (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=112762)

But to add to what echelon has already stated I am amazed anyone would not update.

The ol;d images are utter crap and you would have to be a complete idiot to not want to update.

If you have issues they are all of your own doing as you need to keep up.

spider
26-07-2009, 12:39 AM
3.7 should work just have a read of THIS (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=112762)

But to add to what echelon has already stated I am amazed anyone would not update.

The ol;d images are utter crap and you would have to be a complete idiot to not want to update.

If you have issues they are all of your own doing as you need to keep up.

:blush5: well i'm sayin nothin :respect-051:

:respect-060: Respect :respect-061:

pintglass
26-07-2009, 12:32 PM
If i update my image to the latest one do i need to update the drivers and second stage boot loader or are they all in the latest image.

Thanks Pintglass

echelon
26-07-2009, 01:57 PM
If i update my image to the latest one do i need to update the drivers and second stage boot loader or are they all in the latest image.

Thanks Pintglass

afaik they are in the latest image , although thats not to say they may have brought out newer ones since the image was made

I have just done my box with the latest oozoon from this weekend , and the usb drive now uses nabilo 0.11 , as well as being able to boot previous images like nab 0.10 etc , using barry allen

kegnkiwi
26-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Are you using barry allen at all??

I also found recently if your using an older version of barry allen and install a later image then it deletes the web if plugin. So therefore no access to the web if.

ki

pintglass
26-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Well ive just updated to gemini 4.4 and its made no difference webinfopage for cccam is still unavailable web page for dreambox works fine.

Thanks Pintglass

sonic1
26-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Well you have upgraded so that is a start, what error do you get with web info ?
Are you using the default port 16000 in your CCcam.cfg ?
Have you added a username and password ?

pintglass
26-07-2009, 05:10 PM
I had been dowloading cccam from the gemini addons server. In the startscript for cccam_2.1.2 it had -s after it this was stoping the webinfo from working, would of been ok using my old image if i had tried removing the -s but well it made me upgrade.

Does anyone know what the -s is for when starting CCcam_2.1.2

Thanks Pintglass

sonic1
26-07-2009, 05:16 PM
-s means you are running CCcam as a server only.

pintglass
27-07-2009, 11:17 PM
I know i should really start a new thread for this but is there a setting in the new images for the brightness of the oled display as since upgrading the displays seems alot darker.

hanks Pintglass

crabber
28-07-2009, 08:47 AM
I was a gemini fan for years with 7000 and 7020 boxes so when I got an HD dreambox I used gemini again. However I found there were a few issues and tried nabilosat images instead.
Anyway my point is that it may be worth the small amount of effort required to try something else and see what it is like.

pintglass
28-07-2009, 09:53 PM
To be honest i wish i had not even upgraded as before i upgraded i had my motor and dish working fine using usals for all the sats but for some reason now the motor does not drive to the correct angle for example if i choose 28.2 degrees east the motor will drive round to about 31-32 degrees, any ideas why this could be would be most welcome.

Cheers Pintglass

echelon
28-07-2009, 11:11 PM
To be honest i wish i had not even upgraded as before i upgraded i had my motor and dish working fine using usals for all the sats but for some reason now the motor does not drive to the correct angle for example if i choose 28.2 degrees east the motor will drive round to about 31-32 degrees, any ideas why this could be would be most welcome.

Cheers Pintglass

sounds like you havent put in your longitude and latitude

pintglass
29-07-2009, 07:46 AM
sounds like you havent put in your longitude and latitude

Yeah got them in mate, thats why i dont understand why the motors driving past where it should stop.

Thanks alot Pintglass

redrobin
29-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Check that you have got the East/West set correctly

snakie
29-07-2009, 07:08 PM
-s means you are running CCcam as a server only.

-s means disable server = run CCcam only as a client, disable also the Webinfo

sonic1
29-07-2009, 07:39 PM
-s means disable server = run CCcam only as a client, disable also the Webinfo

Thanks for the correction snakie, I must have been having a blonde moment.:respect-023:

I did know this as I use it when I use Newcs to stop CCcam from also trying to read the cards

pintglass
29-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Check that you have got the East/West set correctly

I have west set for this as i am in cheshire uk i assume this is correct.

Thanks Pintglass