PDA

View Full Version : cccam cfg files

kmc
26-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi all looking to possibly get one of these(possibly replacing my dm800).
just would like to know can i use the same cfg file thats on my dm800 or would i need to create a new one and is cccam stable
thanks
kmc.
ps just found out today the site is up and running again(nice work):respect-053:

pr2
26-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Hello,

If you use the real CCcam 2.1.1 solution on your Azbox, yes the configuration will be the same, the only think to change are the location for the softcam keys...

You have to know that this solution doesn't allow you to use directly the internal smartreader of the Azbox, you will need to use NewCS to read your local card.

Pr2

kmc
26-07-2009, 03:00 PM
without going too far is the unmentionable stable.
cheers
kmc

iko
26-07-2009, 03:12 PM
it works fairly ok but not as good as dm ;)

pr2
26-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Hello,

For a better zapping experience you need to setup your: CCcam.prio file properly in order to "help" CCcam to choose the right provider on simulcrypt channels. Then the zapping is fast.

Pr2

kmc
26-07-2009, 07:49 PM
thanks lads
cheers
kmc

kleinerjunge
26-07-2009, 07:57 PM
@pr2:

Isn't it the same prio-File as in dm?? Can you post the "perfect" CCcam.prio??

cu
KJ

pr2
27-07-2009, 10:05 PM
@pr2:

Isn't it the same prio-File as in dm?? Can you post the "perfect" CCcam.prio??

cu
KJ

Hello,

Yes it is exactely the same syntax has on the DM since it is the same CCcam 2.1.1

You need to edit the file /EMU/lib/CCcam.cfg and ensure that this line is set to tell to CCcam where to find the configuration file.

CAID PRIO FILE : /EMU/lib/CCcam.prio

Then you place your CCcam.prio file into the folder /EMU/lib

No, unfortunatelly I cannot post here the perfect CCcam.prio file since it depends on cards that you can get and what are opened by the cards you get.

So take the CAIDs of your different provider and place then in the order that best fits you.

CCcam gets only problems with simulcrypt channels, so you need to help it to choose the right Caid to clear the channel.

Then zapping time is around 2 seconds (sometimes a bit longer when you change provider).

Pr2