PDA

View Full Version : Technomate troubles- advice needed

notmyrealname
28-07-2009, 09:33 PM
I have a TM 1500+ which is patched with the latest patch v3.03. However I have 2 problems
1. after powering down the box it looses the Digi tv key. I have to reload this each time the box has been in stand by or go to channel Antenna 1 where it autoupdates in a few minutes.
2. Similarly after being in stand by when powered up the box asks for a pin and then works when pin is entered. I change the setting in the menu to off and save changes but next time its restarted it goes to on ie asking for pin again.
This has been happening with last few patches.
Are these bugs in the software ???? - and if so can I go back to the latest patch that works properly whilst retaining the autoupdate on digi tv,
regards,
nmrn

skomedal
28-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Is this the box for the rumanian friend of yours?

pat56550
28-07-2009, 09:52 PM
hello nmrname ialso have tm1500ci+ and same problem as you when i loaded the 303. key gone .so i reloaded 303 and went to system setting/ password[it will ask forpin] first 3 sections on that list to off confirmyour password and all should be ok. hope this helps you.cheers..pat.

notmyrealname
28-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Is this the box for the rumanian friend of yours?

Yes it is. Its working fine and autoupdating but would rather sort this problem before I flog it to her lol.
Will be putting the d`man loader on her laptop and sending her the latest softcam files when necessary so it should be working ok for her -most of the time.
regards,
michael.

skomedal
28-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Have you warned her/him that you cannot guarantee digitv @1w beyond the new year ( as rumours go ) due to change to nagra3...

Regards

echelon
28-07-2009, 10:06 PM
moved to the correct forum

go back to the v2.96p patch , turn off digi tv au , and add the tmsoftcam

any patches after 2.96p had these problems

notmyrealname
28-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Have you warned her/him that you cannot guarantee digitv @1w beyond the new year ( as rumours go ) due to change to nagra3...

Regards

Yes of course- thats in the price too.

notmyrealname
28-07-2009, 10:15 PM
moved to the correct forum

go back to the v2.96p patch , turn off digi tv au , and add the tmsoftcam

any patches after 2.96p had these problems

Thanks echelon. I wonder if its possible to remove these bugs from the latest patch and thereby keep the autoupdating. obviously if it were easy it would have been done by now but was just wondering.
If not I will leave it on the latest patch (3.03) - at least it will auto update and its no major problem to input the PIN or just leave the box on all the time,
cheers,
Mike.

echelon
28-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks echelon. I wonder if its possible to remove these bugs from the latest patch and thereby keep the autoupdating. obviously if it were easy it would have been done by now but was just wondering.
If not I will leave it on the latest patch (3.03) - at least it will auto update and its no major problem to input the PIN or just leave the box on all the time,
cheers,
Mike.

you would have to ask magic about that , but I cannot see him replying

and the au could have counter measures at any time , so I use older patches and update by null modem cable