PDA

View Full Version : Editing channel lists

sharper9
29-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi

I download a new channel list to my DB and all is fine.

As soon as I start to edit the list making up my own bouquets I get problems. I'm using DreanBoxEdit 3.0.

One of the problems is ITVHD 28e is fine until I put it in a bouquet, then I get the dreaded radio screen

veron57
29-07-2009, 04:53 PM
For ITVHD, read here:
_https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85871

Dreamboxedit is a good tool but it's a little buggy, I think you will just get used to it over time. Check all the channel settings and PIDs are correct if you get problems with any services.

Or, just used a pre-made settings/channels lists... in the forum look under Dreambox Settings... most recent lists have ITVHD and other channels already configured properly. Good luck

canthackit
29-07-2009, 05:11 PM
and try dreamset latest version 2.24 it's a bit dated but far superior to DBedit and OpenDB.

regards: canthackit

aabs
29-07-2009, 07:33 PM
and try dreamset latest version 2.24 it's a bit dated but far superior to DBedit and OpenDB.

canthackit is right on the money there. :respect-055:

I do a lot of channel edits as the likra setting are no good to be given my limited dish movement. Probably played with every edit software outhere at some point or other.

Dreamset is definatly the best for trouble free edits.

sharper9
30-07-2009, 12:40 PM
PS This happens when editing with remote directly on the box as well with ITVHD 28e

Very Strange!

Am having a play Dreamset

sonic1
03-08-2009, 01:07 PM

Latest version is 2.25 which can be found HERE (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=91583)

I have no problem with Dreambox edit at all. :respect-050:

Jimdefruit
04-08-2009, 12:27 PM
I have no problems with dreamboxEdit so I am not sure how other programmes can be better.

Just make sure you select the correct enigma for the box you are connecting.