PDA

View Full Version : lib cccam v2.1.1

robbiemcd
06-08-2009, 08:50 AM
i've tried to load cccam v2.1.1 but all i see on my plug in menu is plugin called lib and when i enter it i just see a black screen with nothing happening .

can anyone help me?

pr2
06-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Hello,

You need to install OpenXCAS and then use terrorman script it will install everything you need.
To really start CCcam 2.1.1 you need to have an OpenXCAS plug-ins called dvbapiCAS.

But everything is installed by the script.

Pr2

robbiemcd
06-08-2009, 09:48 AM
thanks i've went in and specified dvbapicas as my priority and restarted it but nothing seems to happen - should i be able to see ccam running anywhere ?

robbiemcd
06-08-2009, 10:07 AM
i think i've got it working - ive got some digi tv channels clearing on 1 west - but some l ike nova sport are coming up scrambled - it's a bit hit and miss -

is there a way to restart the cam while watching a channel - or do i have to always back out to the plug ins screen ?

goran
06-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Read a bit more, m8...

The fast forward button on your remote... ;)

pr2
06-08-2009, 06:57 PM
thanks i've went in and specified dvbapicas as my priority and restarted it but nothing seems to happen - should i be able to see ccam running anywhere ?

To check if it is running, you can simply connect to the web interface.

http://ip_az_box:16001

Or connect via Telnet to the Azbox and issue the following command:

ps -ef | grep CC
ps -ef | grep dvbapi

both should return a value, if nothing is found then the process is not ruuning.

Do you already play with CCcam?
Do you know how to configure it?
Do you define some peers in your /EMU/lib/CCcam.cfg?
If you define nothing CCcam will not clear any channels.

You also have to know that you can only connect to a server once with the same login/password. So if there are 2 users w,ith the same user/pwd, that try to connect to the same server, they will be both kicked out from that server so you will get no image.

Pr2