PDA

View Full Version : Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Gone_Fishing
06-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Guys I'm about ready to throw this box out the window :mad:

I haven't used this box since the end of last year hooked it up yesterday all fine until I tried MV EPG got error "system time not properly set"

So went to time correction and checked receiver time and its the same as transponder time, so on a hunch I change the date there to 2008 and MV worked

So is there a hardware system clock in these boxes that needs to update ?

Because I've installed the flash image again installed a fresh copy of iboot on mmc and installed a new image and no change same problem

TNT

Prontopro
06-08-2009, 03:18 PM
It's a known bug with the plug-in so make sure you have the latest version (3.5.4) that fixed it, released earlier this year.

Gone_Fishing
06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Is there a 3.5.4 version for the Technomate because I'm using EDG 4.1 and those versions are compiled for the technomate dreambox ones don't work

TNT

Prontopro
06-08-2009, 04:00 PM
I know it's a bug that was corrected and I also know that a new version was released a few days ago for the Dreambox and Itgate receivers.

You could try asking the EDG-Nemesis team to compile one for the TM9100.

Gone_Fishing
06-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Wish I had ask on here first before I erased my SD card with my two dreambox images on what a prat :rolleyes:

I just thought it was because the year had change between now and the last time I used it, only wanted to quickly test something too but this had me baffled :smash:

Well cant use it ATM anyway so I'll just have to do some reading and catch up with things before I next blow the dust of it, probably wont know how to turn it on by then though memory going :redface:

TNT

ian
06-08-2009, 05:08 PM
i get this problem too m8.

the trouble is the later versions dont work with my version of enigma on darkstar and im not reflashing the image just to get MV to work now its practically useless as Mplug no longer works either.ian.

Gone_Fishing
06-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Yeah its a shame MPlug and MM Grabber no longer work but I was going to use XMLTV GUI had it on my PC for ages tested it the other day and it still seems to grab info from radio times one of the reasons I wanted to hook my box up

TNT

ian
06-08-2009, 05:22 PM
if you get it working m8.do you fancy posting a tut?

im ****ed off with not getting anything to work since Mplug gave up the goat,and my god,i think ive tried everything.ian.

Gone_Fishing
06-08-2009, 05:47 PM
What cant you do XMLTV seems pretty straight forward but I haven't tested it with MV

I just quickly grabbed BBC 1/2 ITV CH4 which is below, I guess you would have to do some stuff on the MV side like your inputs and channel id's but it should work as MV should convert XMLTV files without problem

If you want to take a look the XMLTV is below, I quicly searched it for "Proof of life" that's on tonight and its there so must be grabbing ok

Cant do anymore for the reasons above

TNT