PDA

View Full Version : blue sly card and multiCAS

neilD
11-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Well I have now spent a week testing various CAMS and the only success I have had with the blue sly card is with multiCAS. Unfortunatly the picture freezes/jumpy say around every 5 seconds. I have searched around the web but cannot find anything to configure. I tried increasing the priority of the process from the Cam/OPENCAS menu but it didn't help.

Anybody any suggestions?

Just to note I am running the latest box firmware.

I have now ordered the smargo smartcard reader to try it externall with newcs & CCcam (do I need both even if I don't share a key)? Hopefully it will come soon.

Bit of a step learning curve but last night I finally sat down and watched something on a HD channel, I need now to get my channel list in order because with 2 dishes it over 500+ channels. The channel editor also crashes but thats another story ....

Regards
Neil

goran
11-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Take Sofrenic latest list and put it in via FTP [FileZIlla] to DISK2, as described in my "Alternative..." thread... ;)

Which 2 satellites? Should be a lot more than 500 channels!!!

[Anyone knows where Maz tool from Morser is?]

Have you got Matrix or DMM CI CAM?

There are FWs for N*D*S, so...

Good luck!;)

neilD
11-08-2009, 01:06 PM
my fingers started to ache with pressing the remote so I never got to the end of the list. I have 19 deg. & 28 deg. for the Astra European and Astra UK.
I tried the Sofrenic listlast night but something must have gone wrong because I have only limited number of channels I will try again.

Just read your guide again may have forgoton the chmod on the files!!!

No CAM just the smartcard which is in the internal smartcard slot.