PDA

View Full Version : Al Jazeera sports new channels

snaps
17-08-2009, 04:57 PM
How do we get these extra new channels (+5-+8). I cant seem to get any answers. I brought the Al Jazeera sports card as it was sold for SPL, Champ League etc, But new channels wont open up and the SPL seems to be shown on them.

Trogen
18-08-2009, 11:46 PM
I'd like to know too, I'm in the same boat.

dubious
19-08-2009, 12:32 AM
I'm afraid you need to pay to have your card upgraded, about the same cost again. :rolleyes:

Available from the 21st I believe

snaps
19-08-2009, 07:53 AM
But where from? Al Jazeera themselves. Im certainly not paying the same price again. Seems we have been ripped off as the SPL is being shown on the new channels.

pipino
19-08-2009, 03:12 PM
from here -----> _http://www.adm.ae/ , they are the main agents for aljazeera sport in dubai , and aparently here _http://www.adm.ae/renew_irdito.php
to renew or add any future options in irdeto or viaccess cards ,shame i couldnt find anything in english language ,
but here is a small translation a friend of mine made for us...cheers

redrobin
19-08-2009, 03:55 PM
This might help (i've not used them - just found the link)

ian
19-08-2009, 04:02 PM
some people must have upgraded and paid the extra as they are available on my CS.im watching an old game of manu v arsenal.ian.

snaps
20-08-2009, 07:58 PM
viaccess soon? Ive heard from 2morrow we may be able to upgrade?

robbiemcd
21-08-2009, 10:36 AM
looks like you can upgrade fro theiir official site look at the tv and click on it - it says no signal
_http://www.aljazeerasport.net/

but them i get this
Access Denied
This service is not available for your country or region.

pipino
21-08-2009, 11:05 AM
use an north african proxy you should be abel to get in

robbiemcd
21-08-2009, 01:05 PM
yes i've downloaded hide the ip 2009 and kept moving countyrt until i landed in saudi then i got access to this
_https://sbs.aljazeerasport.net/SelfService/

it lets you put your card number in adn see the expiry date then also refresh your card up to 3 times a day , renew your subscriptiona and i would imagine upgrade your service also .

pipino
21-08-2009, 03:08 PM
dont waist your time trying to activate the viaccess or Irdeto card directly thru aljazeera sport website ,if you are not phisicaly(or have a real adress) in those countries: (saudia arabia,qatar,kuwait,emirates,bahr ain,oman) its simply imposible to use this new system ,you have to go thru their agent in dubai (i already mentioned them above)paying via paypal in 24 hours you have your card (RE)activated...cheers

for viaccess and Irdeto reactivation and new subs here is the page----> _http://www.adm.ae/renew_irdito.php

snaps
21-08-2009, 04:42 PM
But that's a link for Irdeto? Us hotbird people need to update a viaccess card?

I cant work all this out, it seems that link is ok for hotbird cards, But its for renewal and not an actual upgrade. I was hoping to be Upgraded by 2morrow as Celtic is on +5 tommorrow

robbiemcd
21-08-2009, 05:28 PM
yeah do you have a llink for the hotbird upgrade ?

pipino
21-08-2009, 05:37 PM
you will not find upgrade anywhere m8 ,in their data base they know what do you have in your card so they will add something more then 1 year in total i beleive ,and to be honest with you for 71us$ i wont realy bother much compare to other packages is dead cheap ,the link i have put above is valid for Irdeto and viaccess ,the only problem is all in arabic language ,,you may have to use a online translator ,just a bit of advise if you put an adress you better put an adress in north africa not in europe ,because legaly they are not alowed to sell in europe ,its just a precution measure just in case one day they will start snaping cards around ,i already activated few cards no problems at all ;) ...cheers

snaps
21-08-2009, 05:40 PM
so what your saying its a new 12 month sub+your sub already?

pipino
21-08-2009, 05:43 PM
so what your saying its a new 12 month sub+your sub already?

i cant confirm 100% but i heard they will add few months extra ..for example if you pay now the card will die 11/10 ,but please dont take as a confirmation ..just send them an email and ask

snaps
21-08-2009, 05:48 PM
No problems mate, thanks for your help.

robbiemcd
21-08-2009, 07:17 PM
i cant confirm 100% but i heard they will add few months extra ..for example if you pay now the card will die 11/10 ,but please dont take as a confirmation ..just send them an email and ask

and does this get you the new ++5 etc and hd hotbird channels ?

pipino
21-08-2009, 07:27 PM
and does this get you the new ++5 etc and hd hotbird channels ?

the whole lot m8;)

snaps
22-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Ok, if i do this, I just go to paypal and pay entering my card number (From the back of my card) when i go to pay in paypal? Is there anything else i do?

pipino
22-08-2009, 05:11 PM
when you finish sending the money click back to adm then you put your details (remember its all in arabic) ..by the way i already activated 3 cards i have payed for yesterday ..very fast service indeed...cheers

snaps
22-08-2009, 05:32 PM
So ill need to find an arabic address and phone number?

lazzaro
22-08-2009, 09:13 PM
So ill need to find an arabic address and phone number?

I think it shouldn't be necessary. What ADM does is just entering the card info into the self service page of Al Jazeera. But they are doing this on behalf of people outside the region, because you cannot log in the self service page yourself. And they are charging 6 USD extra for what they call an "e-services fee".

As I gather, there are 3 ways to upgrade:

1. Official site: 65 USD
2. ADM: 65 + 6 = 71 USD
3. Tech Digital: 65 + 18 = 83 USD

What I wonder is has anyone got an upgrade signal using one of the methods above, and does the card update in CCCam?

Barney
22-08-2009, 11:09 PM
i have ordered upgrade via techdigital but as yet no luck with adding JSC +5+6+7+8 on my JSC card :confused:
i e mailed them but they said it will be next week sometime before activation signal is sent :o11:
will have to wait ,

BTW. I'm using CCcam2.11newcs166 in my dm600s .
====
BarneyCarlton

pipino
23-08-2009, 12:20 AM
I think it shouldn't be necessary. What ADM does is just entering the card info into the self service page of Al Jazeera. But they are doing this on behalf of people outside the region, because you cannot log in the self service page yourself. And they are charging 6 USD extra for what they call an "e-services fee".

As I gather, there are 3 ways to upgrade:

1. Official site: 65 USD
2. ADM: 65 + 6 = 71 USD
3. Tech Digital: 65 + 18 = 83 USD

What I wonder is has anyone got an upgrade signal using one of the methods above, and does the card update in CCCam?

i already said !!!,last week i have personaly updated in total 7 Viaccess cards for my friends thru option 2 ,and the activation was sent in less then 24hours..i hope now is very clear ,regarding the arabic adress just google around adresses and telefone numbers in maroco algeria or tunisia ,remember the data will stay in aljazeera data base so is safer to do it this way just in case they get funny and start cleaning up europe registered cards....regards

snaps
23-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Thanks for all your help, I'll try option 2 then over the weekend and see how we get on!

Trogen
23-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Would I be right in thinking I'd need to leave the box on a JSC Sport channel (eg. JSC +3), until the new ones clear?

Trogen
23-08-2009, 06:02 PM
i already said !!!,last week in total i have personaly updated in total 7 Viaccess cards for my friends thru option 2 ,and the activation was sent in less then 24hours..i hope now is very clear ,regarding the arabic adress just google around adresses and telefone numbers in maroco algeria or tunisia ,remember the data will stay in aljazeera data base so is safer to do it this way just in case they get funny and start cleaning up europe registered cards....regards
Do they send you a new link where you enter your card number and Paypal transaction number? As I can't seem to find it on their site.

pipino
24-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Do they send you a new link where you enter your card number and Paypal transaction number? As I can't seem to find it on their site.

yes ,after paying in paypal you see an option below in the paypal page saying back to adm click there ,then you will have the details page

mehdisa
24-08-2009, 08:50 AM
I didn't back to adm after make payment,after that I have sent them 2,3 time emails but still they don't reply.

pipino
24-08-2009, 09:31 AM
I didn't back to adm after make payment,after that I have sent them 2,3 time emails but still they don't reply.

so give them a call then,or ultimatly cancel the payment thru paypal and do it again correctly

isingar
24-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Pipino,after your payment +5+6+7+8 are available?i Have a card expired last month.if i pay 65 us dollar i can see again +1,+2,+3,+4 or all 8 channels?thanks a lot for you help.

pipino
24-08-2009, 10:26 AM
you will see all 8 channels +HD when available..please some comon sens!!! last year jsc 1+ ,2+,3+,4+ use to cost 25us$ this year because of championes league they have added 5 more channels and the cost is 65us$ .......so you know

isingar
24-08-2009, 10:52 AM
But i have another card also,active from 8 agust 2009.if i 'll pay 65 dollars what happen?i'll see for 2 year all 8 channels?now i see 4 channel.

pipino
24-08-2009, 11:03 AM
But i have another card also,active from 8 agust 2009.if i 'll pay 65 dollars what happen?i'll see for 2 year all 8 channels?now i see 4 channel.

sorry i cant advise you for this ,if i was you i will contact the ppl who sold the card to you and arrange the upgrade if they have the option
all the cases i know is from a expired cards..regards

mehdisa
24-08-2009, 11:15 AM
so give them a call then,or ultimatly cancel the payment thru paypal and do it again correctly

I made call much time to mobile but don't answer.

pipino
24-08-2009, 11:24 AM
sorry my friend i already mentioned all the solutions ..i cant help you more

mehdisa
24-08-2009, 11:57 AM
sorry my friend i already mentioned all the solutions ..i cant help you more

I know ,anyway thank u so much.

Trogen
24-08-2009, 01:29 PM
yes ,after paying in paypal you see an option below in the paypal page saying back to adm click there ,then you will have the details page
Thanks for that.

Just one final question :) When you get to that page, there are two buttons in Arabic, one I presume means Confirm, the other Cancel... which is which... left or right?

pipino
24-08-2009, 01:35 PM
if i remember its the left one ,the other one will erase all the data

davie
24-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Update for those that went through techdigital.

I spoke to them on the phone and seemingly Al Jazeera have contacted them requesting middle eastern addresses and phone numbers for each card. They say they will provide that to them but this will delay the upgrade even further, at most 1 to 2 weeks.

I don't know whether to wait or cancel with them and try to upgrade through the ADM site mentioned in this thread.

davie
24-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Update for those that went through techdigital.

I spoke to them on the phone and seemingly Al Jazeera have contacted them requesting middle eastern addresses and phone numbers for each card. They say they will provide that to them but this will delay the upgrade even further, at most 1 to 2 weeks.

I don't know whether to wait or cancel with them and try to upgrade through the ADM site mentioned in this thread.

Have now cancelled and bought upgrade through ADM site, thanks to pipino for the information which helped make the purchase smoother. :respect-064:

Should be upgraded within the next 24hr *rubs hands*

snaps
24-08-2009, 04:22 PM
How easy was it to upgrade through ADM? Im still a little dubious? Did you give a middle east address?

davie
24-08-2009, 04:51 PM
How easy was it to upgrade through ADM? Im still a little dubious? Did you give a middle east address?

If you have paypal it's dead easy. Use google translator for the last bit and also just google an address and tel no in one of the three countries mentioned earlier in the thread.

pipino
24-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Have now cancelled and bought upgrade through ADM site, thanks to pipino for the information which helped make the purchase smoother. :respect-064:

Should be upgraded within the next 24hr *rubs hands*

great !! just let all the board tommorow know when you have the card activated ,i would advise you to put it the decoder as from now on JSC1+ and leave it there ...ahh remember there are some decoder and cams wont let Viaccess 3 updates thru...good luck..regards

davie
24-08-2009, 05:33 PM
great !! just let all the board tommorow know when you have the card activated ,i would advise you to put it the decoder as from now on JSC1+ and leave it there ...ahh remember there are some decoder and cams wont let Viaccess 3 updates thru...good luck..regards

Which receivers/cams have you or your friends had success with?

pipino
24-08-2009, 05:45 PM
i personaly activated the cards on my Vantage 221TSCI as i have 2 internal slots and 2X Ci slot with viaccess Redcams version 4.84 so 4 activations using the same box simultaniously, i´v tryed on dreambox too(with the correct settings newcs/mgcamd)

davie
24-08-2009, 05:58 PM
i´v tryed on dreambox too(with the correct settings newcs/mgcamd)

Did the mgcamd/newcs route work?

pipino
24-08-2009, 06:24 PM
yep perfectly make sure you have mgcamd on AU and also newcs letting the emms thru

snaps
24-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks guys, your a great help.

I hope we dont google the same address!!!!!!!

lazzaro
24-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Today I got my upgrade :respect-013:

A tip for Dreambox users: Card does not upgrade in CCCam, but it DOES upgrade in Scam. Just download the latest Scam from addons.

pipino
24-08-2009, 10:48 PM
the best is newcs 1.62 and mgcamd 1.31 ,no hassle at all ;)

Ferret
25-08-2009, 09:06 AM
when you finish sending the money click back to adm then you put your details (remember its all in arabic) ..by the way i already activated 3 cards i have payed for yesterday ..very fast service indeed...cheers

Just paid through Paypal for the upgrade, but i can not work out where to put the card number, address etc.

Anyone help me with this?

Ferret

Ferret
25-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Figured it out Lads.

Thankyou for this thread it has been a big help.

Lets hope they dont look into the address i put in as i think it was a copmany address :cool:

Ferret

pipino
25-08-2009, 09:29 AM
the most important thing it shows that is in north africa not in europe

davie
26-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Just received an email back say that my card is still valid and will expire January 2011.

It was a 12 month card activated in July this year. Does this mean they have updated my subscription and I can at last view +5 to +8 channels? I've put it in 500s with newcamd/newcs but as yet no update come through.

pipino
26-08-2009, 02:59 PM
m8,if you see all my posted they where about a completly desactivated cards ,if you see my advise before that if you had a recent card with only 1+,2+,3+,4+ you should contact your dealer who sold it to you ,clearly the activation proceess described is for a fully dead cards only...regards

kaja008
26-08-2009, 04:03 PM
then the question is: how can we upgrade extra channels to those cards which are already activated?

davie
26-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Card upgraded!!!! :respect-013:

Left it on mgcamd/newcs on JSC+4 for just over an hour pointing at Hotbird and I now have 4 extra channels!

Cheers to everyone in this thread! :respect-048:

Expiry date now changed to 28-1-2011 as well, not bad considering I self-activated the 12 monther at the beginning of July, so 18 months life out of it, recouped a bit of money after all!

:respect-067:

pipino
26-08-2009, 04:19 PM
not bad at all ,,so the noises i´v heard about extra months where right then

snaps
26-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I brought a new activation from this crowd in dubai on monday, TM6900 been on since monday, still no upgrade.

pipino
26-08-2009, 04:55 PM
do you have another receiver??? and could you confirm the card is viaccess 3 not the old all white one? also make sure you have all JSC+ channels from the new frequency not the old 11.179,i saw a couple of guys having this mistake ..to be sure put channel JSC8+ and leave it there

kaja008
26-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Hi to all,

I have just tried to upgrade new extra channels 5+....8+ to my
viaccess Al Jazeera Sport card via ADM website.
Payment has been done via Paypal.
But I forgot to click on "Return to Merchant" button, so I couldn't
register the card with name and address on their website.
Is it possible to register afterwards?
At this time I cannot cancel the payment via paypal to be able to start it again..

Thanks and waiting for your advice

cheers
kaja008

equalizer
26-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Just gone through ADM site myself. (viaccess card)

Fingers crossed it updates.

Googled an address and entered that.

Have google translate open in another tab ready.

Info you need.
Card Number
Name
Email
Mobile
Address.

and it is the left of the two buttons you press to send info.

Thanks to pipino.

pipino
26-08-2009, 07:53 PM
like the arabs say "inchalah" you will have it updated tommorow make sure you leave the decoder on channels JSC5+/JSC8+ ;)

equalizer
26-08-2009, 08:39 PM
left it on jsc+1 does it really matter which channel you leave it on?

snaps
26-08-2009, 11:05 PM
mine has just updated on +2 in the last few hours. I done the activation process on the adm site after purchasing the renewal. I sem t have subscripton until 28/1/2011

pipino
27-08-2009, 12:08 AM
left it on jsc+1 does it really matter which channel you leave it on?

no ,but there are cases some ppl had JSC1+ from the old frequency ,and there there is nothing anymore so if you search the new channels amongs them there is 5+ to 8+ so no update will be missed..thats all

Barney
27-08-2009, 02:43 AM
Just gone through ADM site myself. (viaccess jsc card) for hotbird
Read through this thread carefully already paid tech digital but for me they are way too slow so done as you guys suggested and recieved e mail aswell confirming they recieved thier payment { AMD } .
will e-mail tech digital and request refund now in morning .
am using Cccam2.011newcs162 in dm600s but will change to mgcamd+ newcs if card not updated in 24hrs ,left it on jsc +8 will check in morning ..
totally wrecked after hard days work ..will post here any news was very easy in the end thanxs to pipino and this very usefull thread .
:king-042::respect-023::respect-054:
thnxs guys .
-----------
barneycarlton

Correct
27-08-2009, 07:09 AM
The first sports news TV channel in the Middle East will be launched by Al Jazeera Sports in the next few months.

The 24-hour channel will air exclusive sports news as well as talk shows and programmes linked to events to which Al Jazeera Sports has the exclusive TV rights.

"The new Arabic-language channel aims to enlighten viewers about what is happening in the world of sports and provide them with comprehensive coverage of the most important international events," Mohammed Ammor, Director of the News Department, Al Jazeera Sports, told Emirates Business.

"The channel will be a source of sports news rather than just news. We are already the source of many exclusive news stories, but there will be many more exclusives once the new channel is launched."

Qatar-based Al Jazeera Sports already has 11 channels, including two free-to-air ones, eight encrypted ones and a high-definition service. The network has the exclusive Middle East rights to many major sports events, including the UEFA Champions League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and National Basketball Association matches.

"Sometimes our sports channels do not have enough time to deliver sports news bulletins as live games are broadcast on all the channels," added Ammor.

"But when the new channel is launched viewers will be able to watch sports news on a regular basis.

"At present viewers cannot watch, for example, all the Champions League matches as they are played at the same time on two days of the week. But soon we will be able to broadcast all the goals and highlights from the games live on the sports news channel.

"There will be optimum utilisation of all the TV rights that we have. The channel will also broadcast talk shows and special programmes about the most important events we cover."

Asked why the network has decided to launch the venture at this time, Ammor said: "Al Jazeera had been planning to carry out this project for a long time but it takes time to implement it. There was a feasibility study as well as engineering study carried out – it is not at all easy to launch a TV channel."

He said the fall out from the global economic crisis had not affected the plans for the channel.

"If the crisis had affected the project it would have been postponed or cancelled. There will be new recruitment, a new studio, a new newsroom, new commentating rooms and a great deal of new equipment. This is part of a large investment by Al Jazeera Sports led by General Director Nasser Al Khelaifi."

He said Al Jazeera Sports' correspondents around the world would provide the new channel with reports.

"The tournaments, of which we have exclusive rights, will be given priority in the bulletins but other tournaments will not be neglected and will have their share of coverage too.

"We will deal with events in a professional and objective way. We have agreements with British channels who will provide us with interviews, reports and news."

Source: Emirates Business

snaps
27-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Just gone through ADM site myself. (viaccess jsc card) for hotbird
Read through this thread carefully already paid tech digital but for me they are way too slow so done as you guys suggested and recieved e mail aswell confirming they recieved thier payment { AMD } .
will e-mail tech digital and request refund now in morning .
am using Cccam2.011newcs162 in dm600s but will change to mgcamd+ newcs if card not updated in 24hrs ,left it on jsc +8 will check in morning ..
totally wrecked after hard days work ..will post here any news was very easy in the end thanxs to pipino and this very usefull thread .
:king-042::respect-023::respect-054:
thnxs guys .
-----------
barneycarlton

For some reason AMD suggest leaving receiver on +2, which i did and the card udated within a space of 3 or 4 hours.

equalizer
27-08-2009, 08:25 AM
I brought a new activation from this crowd in dubai on monday, TM6900 been on since monday, still no upgrade.

Hey snaps you posted this yesterday, but you said it updated within 3-4 hours?

Did you have to do something different?

Also how do you know when AMD have put the activation code through?

I left it in a viaccess red cam and nothing as of yet.

pipino
27-08-2009, 08:27 AM
check again after 3pm/5pm ,that the sort of time i got my activations thru

snaps
27-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Hey snaps you posted this yesterday, but you said it updated within 3-4 hours?

Did you have to do something different?

Also how do you know when AMD have put the activation code through?

I left it in a viaccess red cam and nothing as of yet.

What i done yesterday afternoon was went to the reactivation part on their site (1st option). put in my details like i did with my order and then click ok. I came back from being out and all had been updated (Between 4-10pm) I left my receiver on +2

equalizer
27-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Thanks for replying snaps.

I'll leave mine on today and fingers crossed it updates.

It's nice to know that you can send a reactivation code if it doesn't work!

equalizer
27-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Just to update people who were dubious like me, it does work!

I got an email of adm around 12pm.
This is the second email with a pdf receipt.

Just back home and checked card and it has updated with new sub.

In the subscription details via the cam it list two subs.
1.. Is the original jsc 1-4 sub with dates
2.. Is the new sub 1-8 with dates

Just tested on JSC+5 and Arsenal TV is currently being broadcast.
6,7,8 are also working.

Mine was a self activating 12 month via card and was activated in MAY, so yes I have had to pay twice because the original dealer claimed he is not responsible for broadcast changes. (**** head)
But you are getting double the channels in effect, so it's no too bad.

I am now happy though because I can watch Man City tonight!

I personally would like to thank pipino for all his help in this thread, also to snaps for answering my query and everyone else who's posted.

BTW you actually get 16 months with this renewal or I did anyway.

GAH
27-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi Guys,

I also have a self activating card (Viaccess 3) as has my mate. I'm keen to get both cards updated, and don't want to get it wrong. So, is this what I need?

2 x Card serial numbers
2 x North African addresses
2 x North African phone numbers
My own UK email address
My own UK PayPal Account

If I've got it right, I give a fake address and phone number, and they'll accept that from a UK email address and a UK PayPal account?

GAH

snaps
27-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi Guys,

I also have a self activating card (Viaccess 3) as has my mate. I'm keen to get both cards updated, and don't want to get it wrong. So, is this what I need?

2 x Card serial numbers
2 x North African addresses
2 x North African phone numbers
My own UK email address
My own UK PayPal Account

If I've got it right, I give a fake address and phone number, and they'll accept that from a UK email address and a UK PayPal account?

GAH

I just used a Tunisian address (Business) and my own phone number

snaps
27-08-2009, 06:06 PM
BTW you actually get 16 months with this renewal or I did anyway.

Yes i got 16 months sub as well

Barney
27-08-2009, 06:24 PM
nothing yet for me .. :001_07:
i waited and still nothing ...using dm600s with CCcam2.011newcs166 ,
no update yet but i did get a 2nd e-mail from Adm saying
Thank you for visit our site
w*w.adm.ae
We have to renew your card, please leave the card in the device and will Send you activated them during the 24-hour
i got this e mail at 2:36pm today .But as yet nothing has been updated :banghead:
i may again try Mgcamd again or Scam but i dont really wanna mess to much incase i miss out on the upgrade signal being sent to my jsc card :banghead::001_07:
Anyone else managed to get card update via CCcam2.011 ?
thnxs once again .
-----
Barney

blade
27-08-2009, 06:55 PM
just for clarification.... is this what i do? :

- goto adm.ae
- click on the renew image (third from left, highlighted yellow)
- click on the paypal link and complete payment (with uk email address account)
- go back to adm website and click on 'reactivate' (first image highlighted orange)
- fill in bogus details, apart from card, and press ok (left button)

thanks,

pipino
27-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Anyone else managed to get card update via CCcam2.011 ?
thnxs once again .
-----
Barney

i clearly said mgcamd with newcs with emm doors open ,CCcam is rubbish processing emms,or even better an original viaccess red cam (if you have one),when did you receive the email from adm??? day and time..remember you should count about 24hours after that ..if further problems and cant get the activation thru for some reason let me know may be i can help

Barney
27-08-2009, 07:26 PM
i clearly said mgcamd with newcs with emm doors open ,CCcam is rubbish processing emms,or an original viaccess red cam,when did you receive the email from adm??? day and time..remember you should count about 24hours after that ..if further problems and cant get the activation thru for some reason let me know may be i can helpi recieved the 2nd e-mail just today from adm at 2:36pm .
i tried Mgcamd 131 newcs 165 it clearly wont even read the card even for the jsc 1-4 which i already have got active since i bought da card i tried with Au on in Newcs.xml and Emm allowed :rolleyes:
nothing no joy im am one incredibly unlucky person or im doing summatt seriously wrong :001_07::001_07:
i did try Scam352 and it will read card open jsc 1 to 4 but nothing on other jsc channels 5 to 8 ..:o15:
any help appreciated ..ive went back to cccam2.011newcs166 again after 1hr 45mins waiting around with those cams as i dont wanna be off all the time tryin' to get the update for this stoopid jsc card ,
i dont have a viaccess cam but maybbe if summatt dont happen soon than i'll have to look about a cheap viaccess Cam module ..i have matrix cams/Dragon/Diablo/Dragon super/conax cam but not one viaccess cam :001_07:
im fresh outta ideas but reckon i'll just hav to wait the 24hrs then see maybbe ?
thnxs for any further help if there can be anything left to try ?,lol !! .
______
Barney

pipino
27-08-2009, 07:30 PM
do you have another decoder(S)?

Barney
27-08-2009, 07:37 PM
I HAVE A Digialb GDS7000HD reciever with card slot but no CI Slot :frown:
and a dm7020s with CI slot and card slot but other than that at this time not anything else usefull i'm afraid ,
____
Barney

equalizer
27-08-2009, 07:38 PM
@barneycarlton
They obviously don't start sending emm until you get the second email.
So I would give it the full 24 hours first.

I left it on JSC+2 and got the update.
Where are you m8?
Perhaps someone could lend you a red cam.

@blade
- goto adm.ae
- click on the renew image (third from left, highlighted yellow)
- click on the paypal link and complete payment (with uk email address account)
- go back to adm website and click on 'reactivate' (first image highlighted orange)
This bit is wrong.
When you go through paypal at the end it tells you you have sent payment and there is a yellow (If I remember correctly) and it says return to ADM.
This takes you directly from paypal site to the page where you fill the details in.
YOU DON'T have to click through the website.
- fill in bogus details, apart from card, and press ok (left button)

BTW I used a hotel address in Tunisia and just changed the number on the road!

blade
27-08-2009, 07:40 PM
thanks equilizer... ill give it a go :)

Barney
27-08-2009, 07:42 PM
@barneycarlton
They obviously don't start sending emm until you get the second email.
So I would give it the full 24 hours first.

I left it on JSC+2 and got the update.
Where are you m8?
Perhaps someone could lend you a red cam.

oki i will maybbe wait a bit longer and later tonite around midnite i will have more time to play around and see if i can try something else that may bring some success .
thnxs ,
______
Barneycarlton

pipino
27-08-2009, 07:46 PM
if you like i can chek if they have send the activation thru..just pm me you cards serial number and will tell you on the spot ..

blade
27-08-2009, 07:54 PM
there is a yellow (If I remember correctly) and it says return to ADM.
This takes you directly from paypal site to the page where you fill the details in.
doh... i get this message:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
:banghead:
this aint gonna be easy!
thanks again.

Barney
27-08-2009, 07:54 PM
pm is sent @ pipino :respect-049:

Barney
27-08-2009, 07:58 PM
doh... i get this message:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
:banghead:
this aint gonna be easy!
thanks again.yeah same here looks like adm owner has a nasty dirty Cap on his internet useage i cant say im not surprised ,lol !! :toetap05: :rolleyes:

pipino
27-08-2009, 08:01 PM
yeah same here looks like adm owner has a nasty dirty Cap on his internet useage i cant say im not surprised ,lol !! :toetap05: :rolleyes:

actualy they are very officient if not aljazeera sport channel will remove the licence from them ,so please to just jump to conlusions and call ppl names because some kind of problems you have with the usage of your equipements...cheers

Barney
27-08-2009, 08:07 PM
no thats not what i mean m8 at all ..
i just sayin that the ISP is at blame because of adm being unavailable and they has put a nasty limit on the useage of the server of that place and internet :banghead:

pipino
27-08-2009, 08:16 PM
sorry i miss understod what you mean ,any way your card should be activated by now sort your boxes configuration ,this is what aljazeera sport system say about your card ;)

This Card still valid and will be expired on 28/01/2011
The Channels you are allowed to watch now ( القنوات المتاحة ):
Aljazeera Sport +1
Aljazeera Sport +2
Aljazeera Sport +3
Aljazeera Sport +4
Aljazeera Sport +5
Aljazeera Sport +6
Aljazeera Sport +7
Aljazeera Sport +8

Barney
27-08-2009, 09:06 PM
tried mgcamdNewcs165 again with in newcs.xml
block <no> on everything
and au<on>
and still nothing on JSC it fails still to even read the card :banghead::banghead:
i dunno what im not doing ..hummm >??

pipino
27-08-2009, 11:45 PM
ok,

first you are definatly doing something wrong

just toreview your settings

in var/key look for mg_cfg

make sure you have this

# AU
# 00 disable, no emm pids processed
# 01 enable, emm pids always processed for soft-au and shared cards
# 02 auto, emm started only if channel cant be decoded
# 03 process emm pids for network cards update only
A: { 01 }

i advise you check and understand properly how to set your dreambox

Barney
27-08-2009, 11:58 PM
done it now and all jsc channels are oki and working in dm7020s in mgcamdNewcs161 :respect-053:
but now alls i need is to know is it safe to try put card back in dm600s in CCcam2.011newcs166 ??
thnxs for all your help thus far ,:king-042:
____
Barneycarlton

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:07 AM
thats it you can use it until 28/01/2011 anywhere with no need to update more

Barney
28-08-2009, 12:08 AM
oki took a chance and put card in dm600s in CCcam2.011newcs166 after running in dm7020s in mgcamdNewcs161 for 5mins or so ,
Can NOW CONFIRM IT'S ALL GOOD :respect-059: :respect-048::respect-069:
respect to PIPINO for major help with this all jsc channels are now working :D :d
:respect-048:
BIG Thanxs pipino and everyone else who contribute to this thread to help with this upgrade process .
cheers ,
---------
Barneycarlton

Barney
28-08-2009, 12:10 AM
card reader /dev/sci0
handled 38(38) ecms and 8(2) emms
Viaccess card
Caid 500
Cardserial ******
ident ****- ****
ident *** - *******
valid from 27-8-2009 untill 28-1-2011
valid from 27-7-2009 untill 26-7-2010

:respect-applause-00:king-041::woohoo-022::woohoo-022: :reddevil:

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:17 AM
great ! now i hope all been said in the thread and the infos and "tricks" are clear for anyone having activation problems with aljazeera sport viaccess , irdeto or cam ..Very best regards

Barney
28-08-2009, 12:27 AM
very clear and very helpfully .
thanxs .:cheers2::respect-023::king-042:
_____
barneycarlton

mayid23
28-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Can anyone help me. I paid with paypal from the site ADM site. And done al the steps you metioned and every time I put the receiver on aljazeera sports +2 and wait i get nothing.

On the email i get from ADM It also says that it is a ACTIVATION IRDITO CARD BUT I HAVE A VIACCES CARD. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG. ALSO I HAVE A DRAGON CAM AND A MAGIC RELOADED CAM DOES THIS CAMS LET UPDATES TROUGH?

This is the email:

pipino
28-08-2009, 11:58 AM
ALSO I HAVE A DRAGON CAM AND A MAGIC RELOADED CAM DOES THIS CAMS LET UPDATES TROUGH?

no the cams you have wont updated viaccess3 card you have to use something else like viaccess original red cam or a latest decoders with multicam card reader ...by the way edit your personel data you have posted

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:06 PM
this is what showing in aljazeera sport data base system regarding your card

Information :
This Card still valid and will be expired on 24/06/2010
Aljazeera Sport +1
Aljazeera Sport +2

if you made payment recently to adm , aljazeera sport havnt received your payment yet so give it a 24hours and check again please use the correct equipement to let the card update ,,regarding the message header you got from adm is just a writing error they activate irdeto and viacceess cards the same way the only difference is the serial numbers nothing else..regards

rewa
28-08-2009, 12:10 PM
I do not have to open JSC sport 5-6-7-8 Can you give details.

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:12 PM
I do not have to open JSC sport 5-6-7-8 Can you give details.

????

rewa
28-08-2009, 12:18 PM
jsc sport 1-2-3-4 open channell
jsc sport 5-6-7-8 not open
How can we open these channels

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:21 PM
read the 6 pages of this thread you will know how!!!

mayid23
28-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Pipino: How do you get that information about my card?

Information :
Aljazeera Sport +1
Aljazeera Sport +2

rewa
28-08-2009, 12:26 PM
I know a little English
I have read the writing but I needed to do detailedread please

robbiemcd
28-08-2009, 12:27 PM
pipino - mine has now gone off i was getting all 8 channels - but according to the site it it still on i have refreshed it there - what channel should i leave it on to get ht eactivation signal ? and should i use an original red viacces cam or my tm 6800 card reader ?

This Card still valid and will be expired on 26/01/2011
Aljazeera Sport +1
Aljazeera Sport +2
Aljazeera Sport +3
Aljazeera Sport +4
Aljazeera Sport +5
Aljazeera Sport +6
Aljazeera Sport +7
Aljazeera Sport +8

Alan85
28-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding the Aljazeera sport card. I bought one this summer for the first time and after trying it out it doesnt seem to work. I shows some flashes of picture but it dissapears quickly. When I go to information of the card it says 'Card is extracted'.......???
And it also says 'CI Module is not installed'.......?

Anyone who knows what I should do?

(Sorry for my bad English)

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:34 PM
pipino - mine has now gone off i was getting all 8 channels - but according to the site it it still on i have refreshed it there - what channel should i leave it on to get ht eactivation signal ? and should i use an original red viacces cam or my tm 6800 card reader ?

This Card still valid and will be expired on 26/01/2011
Aljazeera Sport +1
Aljazeera Sport +2
Aljazeera Sport +3
Aljazeera Sport +4
Aljazeera Sport +5
Aljazeera Sport +6
Aljazeera Sport +7
Aljazeera Sport +8

hi m8 ,if you have it once activated thats it m8 ,no need to update or refresh anymore just try and read the untitelment thru your decoder and see if you see those dates and if you have no JSC+ channels open ,i´m sure you have some other problems ,card badly inserted,dish ,,cable...etc

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:36 PM
fook all first posters landing here in this thread :p..guys with no knowledge of english language use google translator

mayid23
28-08-2009, 12:44 PM
SORRY TO REPEAT THIS QUESTION:

Pipino: How do you get that information about my card? do you get this on the ADM site or what's the trick. Thank you in advance????????

Information :
Aljazeera Sport +1
Aljazeera Sport +2

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:47 PM
from al jazeera sport data base

Alan85
28-08-2009, 12:47 PM
fook all first posters landing here in this thread :p..guys with no knowledge of english language use google translator

Come on man, I cant find anything about it in this thread. can you please help me??

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:52 PM
help you for what m8,??? use a proper equipement first then check all the post around this thread ,if you have just few channels you have to pay thru paypal 71us$ to have full package,if you cant see the picture check your equipements...thats all

kaja008
28-08-2009, 12:54 PM
I paid via Paypal on wednesday evening.
I activated my card via ADM website on thursday evening.
I got 1st email on thursday evening at the same time with activation.
When will they send 2nd email? I didn't receive it so far..

pipino
28-08-2009, 12:58 PM
I paid via Paypal on wednesday evening.
I activated my card via ADM website on thursday evening.
I got 1st email on thursday evening at the same time with activation.
When will they send 2nd email? I didn't receive it so far..

leave your card inside the decoder on a JSC+ channel and be patient thursday evening is less then 24hours ,some times you dont get a 2nd confirmation email ..

before getting to something else now i´m asking a mod or admin to close this thread as all been said and resaid million times..many thanx..regards

kaja008
28-08-2009, 01:02 PM
ok thanks, just one quick question:
should i leave it on 1-4 channels which is already active on my card, or on extra 5-8 channels which is black at the moment?

pipino
28-08-2009, 01:05 PM
:banghead::banghead: can you read previous posts????

kaja008
28-08-2009, 01:09 PM
m8...you suggested 8+ channel, ADM website suggests 2+
some cards are totally dead cards, some are already activated cards.
I think I am not the only one who is confused which channel to be used for dead and which channel to be used for live cards for activation...

pipino
28-08-2009, 01:12 PM
adm never sujested JSC+2 ,any JSC+ should let thru the update" black or white" inlcluding the signal in arabsat 26º ..and read again and again why i said JSC+8

rewa
28-08-2009, 01:16 PM
my card jsc sport viacces hotbird . Adm website I looked irdeto activate . Viacces card how to activate .

pipino
28-08-2009, 01:17 PM
there we go again...fook this now ..i´m out of here

kaja008
28-08-2009, 01:18 PM
They do suggest to leave it on JSC+2 right after the activation process, believe me...and more people here managed to activate on 2+, next time read their messages more carefully..

pipino
28-08-2009, 01:20 PM
next time read their messages more carefully..

:respect-040::respect-040:

echelon
28-08-2009, 01:24 PM
thread closed at the request of the OP ( the thread owner )

members should try reading replies before going over the same ground over and over again