PDA

View Full Version : Problems with cccam 2.0.4

hendothehun
18-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I have installed cccam 2.0.4 using terrormans script. I have a strange problem where channels will same 'scrambled' but when I keep going back to the channel or restarting the camd within Plugins->OpenXCas -. Activation & Priority settings ....SOMETIMES the channels decrypt properly.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

P.S. the football is on in an hour would love if it was working before then :-)

Smudger
18-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Instead of using the Plugins->OpenXCas -. Activation & Priority settings use the short cut option to open a window on the TV screen to allow you to restart dvbapi.

The short cut button is press the fast forward button I assume your on the latest firmware 2880.

hendothehun
18-08-2009, 07:04 PM
yup I am....Is this a known issue?

Smudger
18-08-2009, 07:08 PM
Doing it the way by using the home button does cause a problem. Always use the short cut. also just try moving up one channel then back but not via EPG. This sometimes helps it's not perfect yet.

Smudger
18-08-2009, 07:10 PM
is it clear now ?

thomo™
18-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I have installed cccam 2.0.4 using terrormans script. I have a strange problem where channels will same 'scrambled' but when I keep going back to the channel or restarting the camd within Plugins->OpenXCas -. Activation & Priority settings ....SOMETIMES the channels decrypt properly.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

P.S. the football is on in an hour would love if it was working before then :-)

i get this too,

it will say scrambled even it was cleared 10 mins before i turned to another channel.

I found i had to leave it on the channel for a few moments, then put a FTA channel on and then back to the scrambled channel and it clears.

not ideal though.

Dig Deep
18-08-2009, 07:34 PM
There is a small problem with CCC and crypted channels.

If You (like I do) leave it on during the working day it is always scrambled when You get back in the evening. A reboot will fix that but there is a problem. Same with the text, sometimes it just won´t work, it could stop and show the last text for ages :001_302: - same solution Reboot.

Rebooting is rather fast so it is not a big problem. Let us hope for a new fresh update soon.

I think it would be a better idea to come forward with even a small update whenever it is done. Not just wait for a major clean.

Like, You know, Microsh!t does :coolgleamA: