PDA

View Full Version : AZBox - Is it true you can't record with cccam?

Burnham
20-08-2009, 02:22 PM
I have seen conflicting posts.

I can't record any Ѕky channels to USB/HDD using true cccam.

s_kates81
20-08-2009, 04:38 PM
I am able to record the encrypted channels using this cccam after formatting the box to factory settings, deleting all channels and plugins and do a new install of the ccccam.
At first I was also not being able to record encrypted channels, but after doing the above, now i can record the channels prefectly fine.

I am on latest firmware

s_kates81
20-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I followed Newtonbox's sticky post guide. It was quick and easy

Johnnynimble
20-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Yes you can. I have mine recording.

Johnnynimble
20-08-2009, 07:54 PM
All u have to do is install the version cccam 0.2 from openxcas as opposed to any other version, edit the cccam.cfg file and its up and running.

Seems more stable too, if u ask me. Im recording in HD and everything, so can verify that it works 100%.

daly
21-08-2009, 06:31 AM
arrgghhh frustrated now... totally new image (latest beta), fresh install of cccam, running well... but still no recording.
Strange .... can anyone confirm they have it recording encrypted channels on anything other than cccam 0.2?

@johnnynimble what image are you running?

cheers

Mbox gbox version records fine on cs here.

:respect-055:

antrabe
21-08-2009, 07:31 AM
With this new firm, cccam works worse more freezes. there is a limitation in this new firm with the speed to read from other boxes. Im thinking to go back to the previous firm but i noticed that the picture quality is better then im gooing to stay with this firm maybe my peers also could makes cccam freezing i dont know.

xanadu
21-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Recording works but playback does not, as the files are not playable.

antrabe
21-08-2009, 07:51 AM
also record encoding channesl without problem, last firm reboot 3 or 4 minutes after begin to record.

we could play the files in a pc?

s_kates81
21-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Recording works but playback does not, as the files are not playable.

Recording and playback both working fine for me. Even timeshift also works great. I am using the original CCcam patched by the ripper version.

Best bet is to format the box, delete all channels, delete all plugins and then re-install plugins and re-search channels. It worked for me.

Earlier it wasn't working for me either.

Burnham
21-08-2009, 02:00 PM
s_kates81 - Just for clarification.

1/ What CCcam version are you using (as reported by h##p://192.168.1.nnn:16001/

2/ Please give an example of a channel that you can record

slegs
21-08-2009, 03:55 PM
By the sounds of it, he is using the CCcamCAS v0.2 native built for AZBox not the CCCam 2.1.1 ported usign DVBApiCas. You could always record with this so this is nothing new, but you can only have 1 c-line.

Aragos
19-09-2009, 08:59 AM
OMG! And I was happy to install CCcam 2.1.1 and make it running with a cs server and now I realized I cannot record anything with it! :(

I could try this CCcam 0.2 version but then maybe my server don't allow me to connect cause needs a higher version.

Is there anything I can do to make CCcam 2.1.1 or CCcam 2.0.11 record encrypted channels?

Which is the last version that can record encrypted channels? :confused:

Big thanks for any help! :respect-064:

Aragos
19-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Alternative would be a cccam-compatible emu. Mbox can't do it so which emu could I use instead for CCcam c line and recording ?!

:smash:

Mbox gbox version records fine on cs here.

:respect-055:

Where do I get this version? :respect-039:

dveras
19-09-2009, 10:34 AM
With cccam 2.0.4 or 2.0.10 or 2.1.1 not work. And who did it working! it's lying!!!
Only record with CCcamCAS 02 (It's that I use) freezes and not record over 1:50 hours. For me, and now, azbox recording :puke:

Aragos
19-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Well, it says CCcam 0.2 connected to my server but nothing opens!

So I have to use another version, which obviusly can't record! :smash:

Which emu can connect to cccam c lines too? How about incubus?

Or is there any way I can enter the c line in CCcam of my Dreambox and Azbox HD can get the needed data to clear a channel from Dreambox with another emu like Mbox for example???

Please help! :respect-053:

Aragos
20-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah right! Keep ignoring me! :p

So after a long time I got incubusCamd to work with my c line. And it can record! :D

But I got lots of freezers every few seconds, especially when I'm recording. :(

So my questions are: Which settings are best in config file?

Is there any other version but v0.55 I can test?

And finally: Is there any other emu out there which can record and support CCcam?

Thank you very much! :applause-003:

hanswurscht
21-09-2009, 08:03 AM
you can config what u like, nothing will take your freezes away.
Incubus is outdated and not supported anymore for azhd, also no Multiecm
And no other cccam compatible

clyde
21-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi,

recording work with firmware 0.2372 and cccam 0.2 or 0.3

Aragos
21-09-2009, 04:55 PM
@hanswurscht

Thank you very much! Finally a commonsense answer! :respect-048:

recording work with firmware 0.2372 and cccam 0.2 or 0.3

Yeah, I've found out that cccam 0.2 records very stable! :)

This could be the solution, BUT: It doesn't open every channel. Maybe it has problems with multiecms!

I want to try version 0.3 but just found the prerelease 0.3 and telnet says it's version 0.1.

Can you or anyone else tell me where I can find the 0.3 version for Azbox HD??? :bigear:

Thanks!

clyde
21-09-2009, 05:06 PM
I found it on ***** server

clyde
21-09-2009, 05:06 PM
banned word google is your friend

willy72
21-09-2009, 07:40 PM
I want to try version 0.3 but just found the prerelease 0.3 and telnet says it's version 0.1.

Can you or anyone else tell me where I can find the 0.3 version for Azbox HD???

There isn't release 0.3 and prerelease 0.3 is older than 0.2 release.

the sequence is:

1) prerelease 0.1
2) prerelease 0.2
3) prerelease 0.3
4) release 0.1
5) release 0.2 (last)

we are all waiting for a new version.. ;)

Aragos
21-09-2009, 10:49 PM
@clyde

Thanks, but I don't even know what word to search for. ;)

@willy72

Ah ok. Thank you for info. So I guess I'm stuck here. :o15:

Another idea: Is it possible to run CCcam with c line on a Dreambox and forwarding it in internal LAN to the Azbox HD? :confused:

dveras
21-09-2009, 11:23 PM
@clyde

Thanks, but I don't even know what word to search for. ;)

@willy72

Ah ok. Thank you for info. So I guess I'm stuck here. :o15:

Another idea: Is it possible to run CCcam with c line on a Dreambox and forwarding it in internal LAN to the Azbox HD? :confused:

mmm sounds great!
:bowing-036:

neilD
22-09-2009, 07:20 AM
I have also looked at my system, I originally had CCcam & newcs and I recorded an encrypted sender without problem.
I am now using MultiCAS and the white card UK and recorded a Aghata Cristie Move which was long. This recorded OK.

Also for dveras this was a test for you as the movie was long, the Azbox automatically split the recording into two files one 3.0GB and the other around 2GB. As far as I can see it did not crash. (This was on ITV i.e. Free To Air)

Aragos
23-09-2009, 04:29 AM

I meant forwarding it to Azbox HD with other protocol like newcamd for example. ;)

So is this possible??? :bigear:

Aragos
27-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I meant forwarding it to Azbox HD with other protocol like newcamd for example. ;)

So is this possible??? :bigear:

No it seems it's not possible.

All this stuff just don't want to work to I changed to MBox. Disadvantage is that there aren't so many servers for MBox like for CCcam. :redface:

Will we ever get a stable, actual and full working CCcam version for Azbox HD that can record too??? :banghead:

jimrare
27-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Will we ever get a stable, actual and full working CCcam version for Azbox HD that can record too???
Cccam has been disassembled long time ago, everyone can find freely available c sources... building a native client should be easy.

Aragos
28-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Cccam has been disassembled long time ago, everyone can find freely available c sources... building a native client should be easy.
Really? Easy? Obviously not. Otherwise it would have been done already ...

:hat:

jimrare
28-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Of course its easy, a decent developer would implement it in no time. Its already done on other platforms... the sources are in the open... what else do you need?

postbus24
28-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Put your money where your mounth is and plese show us a sample of the code.

That is 'code' as in: something usefull, not the output of some decompiled machine code where you can't tell if it is from CCcam or Tetris :D

jimrare
28-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Obviously you don't belong to those that can find the freely available sources.

HINT::Its at the same place where you can find the sources of the known hacked coding systems...

People in this forum have already made their own CCcam clients. Snakie for example with Fausto...Remote with Hadu...and they are doing it for FREE. If the developers who get PAID can't do the job, then you can draw your own conclusions.

postbus24
28-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Obviously you don't belong to those that can find the freely available sources.

shall we start a little club than ?

BTW, my conclusion is drawn :respect-051:

jimrare
28-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Read my hint and you wont need to start the club

Aragos
28-09-2009, 02:34 PM
People in this forum have already made their own CCcam clients. Snakie for example with Fausto...Remote with Hadu...and they are doing it for FREE. If the developers who get PAID can't do the job, then you can draw your own conclusions.

No, I can't. Why should they not want to code it for Azbox HD?

And if the source code is really freely available why is no one out there who has coded CCcam for Azbox HD for free too?

jimrare
28-09-2009, 03:36 PM
No, I can't. Why should they not want to code it for Azbox HD?

And if the source code is really freely available why is no one out there who has coded CCcam for Azbox HD for free too?Are you willing to be the one? The Azbox community would be very grateful if you decide to code it.

Aragos
28-09-2009, 08:04 PM
If I could I would but I'm no developer.

And you haven't answered the questions. ;)

jimrare
28-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Which questions are you talking about? Why they haven't implemented it yet? Are you being rhetorical? What do you expect from a team who are still on beta releases? Are you expecting someone to release a free application for a commercial product?

Fact is that the sources are out there.

Aragos
29-09-2009, 02:55 AM
Are you expecting someone to release a free application for a commercial product?

Didn't you say they get paid to do it? So in this case: Yes. ;)

postbus24
29-09-2009, 09:39 AM

Fact is that the sources are out there.
:iagree:
But that is even more vaguely than the 'hint' you posted before.

No offence, but unless you can put some real prove on the table (no, I don't want to play charades with you ;) ) , please stop polluting this tread. It is not helping your credibility nor contributing something usefull.
Cheers :cheers2:

jimrare
29-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Didn't you say they get paid to do it? So in this case: Yes. ;)
The products developers are those who are getting paid, so go ask them why they arent doing it..

@postbus24
Those who know where to look at, don't need my advice, they already know whats in the open and whats not. If you need proof, then search for Fausto, Acamd, Hadu, Flycccam. These are a few applications that already have native cccam client support. Dont expect me to copy paste some piece of code in order to convince you. You need to do some research in order to get your proof.

ronniee
31-12-2009, 09:02 PM
nothing changed?
can i record cccam decoded tv programs?

maybe with azbox firmware 1.0 in ... 2010

i with you a happy and better year
for all azbox users!

xanadu
31-12-2009, 09:18 PM
CCCAM recording works perfect using OPENXCAS which most people are now using.