PDA

View Full Version : @html... :)

goran
20-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Just a friendly suggestion...:seeya:

Plus, wth happened to the thread?!? Why, oh why?!? We need to talk about it, as it is out...:woot-035:

guys at least change this topic to 3177 and use this link, it's the latest.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114755

zapping with mbox is way faster. fta should be too.

but then again , THIS SHOULDN'T BE POSTED HERE GUYS ...IT'S BETA :(

You lost me again - so, I ask again: what's the difference?

Yeah, beta [shock, horror, something NEW!!!] but it's out.

So, what do you suggest we do: the ostrich stuff? We pretend it doesn't exist and we, like good soldiers do - do as ordered -> go elsewhere to get it and pretend we do not know it exists and we didn't get it and we haven't programmed our recs with it? Honestly... :rolleyes:

Or better still: we have it built into us to listen to "authorities"... like... ermmm... your good self? :D

Is that a viable alternative?!? :rolleyes: :D

Moreover, I think you may be taking yourself itsy-witsy-teeny-weeny too seriously, m8....:sifone: Chillax, please...:cheers2:

clockterra
20-08-2009, 05:32 PM
That firmware of the link, does not have 19,2 E ASTRA satellite...And unable to add it manually, it done correct but when you go to see it, does not created...

Unable to see any channel on 19,2 ASTRA with my list from 2880, all channels with 0 quality, and satellite name changed to 16.0E ASTRA.

goran
20-08-2009, 05:39 PM
But if you have a list already in - it works....

I didn't even do the "Factory reset"...

It seems it has some good sides...

Let's hope for better days!!!

This HW deserves it!

goran
20-08-2009, 05:50 PM
People who do use it [and it is here, on Dudez!!!] might also need this, to go with the FW:

AZBox HD Firmware - rev. 0.9.3177
(2009.08.19)

RELEASE NOTES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# FIXED
========

- CI can not support HD channel

- CI can not send the reply of ENQ

- Subtitles are transparent when menu is set to transparent

- Unicable is not working

- If playing recorded contents on movie player, recorded contents have no sound

- Can not add new SAT/TP on SAT/TP Editor

- Can not play with After recording

- If the channel has the subtitle language, which was selected on setting, subtitle
should be showed, automatically

# ADDED
========

- DVB-T/C NIT Search

- DTS decoding

- The menu of "Fixe Interlace on/off" on channel manager
For supporting the encoder, which may not respect the spec on this matter.
"When progressive_frame = 1 the picture is progressive, the two fields represent the
exact same time, and you should not see any comb effect when displaying the frame.
Moreover, when progressive_frame = 0, top_field_first is used to indicate which field
has to be displayed first."

- Satellite Nile Sat 101/102/Altantic Bird4 (7.0W) is missing in the satellite list

- Telefonica transponder on Amazonas(61.0W) is missing

- Always start in TV mode

- "Automatic Reboot Option" to Timer menu

# IMPROVED
===========

- If you choose a movie from hard disk and in the same folder where the movie is stored
there is an .srt or something else the box loads subtile automatically ordered
by .smi/.srt/.txt.

Best Regards,

The OpenSAT/AZBox Team

hfmls
20-08-2009, 06:12 PM
That firmware of the link, does not have 19,2 E ASTRA satellite...And unable to add it manually, it done correct but when you go to see it, does not created...

Unable to see any channel on 19,2 ASTRA with my list from 2880, all channels with 0 quality, and satellite name changed to 16.0E ASTRA.

ok, thank you, reported.

sattommy
20-08-2009, 06:44 PM
ok, thank you, reported.

Maybe you can also ask opensat to implement the haali mkv demuxer. They also use this in the popcornhour and this will enable the azbox to play 33mbps mkv files.

AJR
20-08-2009, 07:19 PM
itsy-witsy-teeny-weeny too seriously

Thats what happens when you go over to the dark side :D

This leaked beta release is a very welcome and long awaited step in the right direction.... however to be truthful, its not that great.

I'm sure that its not the wonderful release that the new linux programmer has been employed to do... so I wonder if we can be given a progress report on the errrrrr progress of the official beta ?

sami8519
20-08-2009, 07:26 PM
There is no sound in WMV and also the video cant be accelerated.

Dig Deep
20-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Looks good, a new step forward

PieFacE
20-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Moreover, I think you may be taking yourself itsy-witsy-teeny-weeny too seriously, m8....:sifone: Chillax, please...:cheers2:

:respect-039::respect-039::respect-039:

Made me chuckle anyway....:sifone:

satstarter
20-08-2009, 08:53 PM
because this post is to hmlfs i put my question here

i have registerd myself on azbox forum for a week now the first mail
was quick but stil waiting for activation ?

it is no great problem but i see regular new members so why
its taking so long for me to get activation?

also strange that there is a leaked firmware
thought opensat starts with new devolpers en betatesters seems there
are still people in your group that cannot be trusted are am i wrong ? :respect-049:

netgic
20-08-2009, 11:25 PM
i have registerd myself on azbox forum for a week now the first mail
was quick but stil waiting for activation ?

it is no great problem but i see regular new members so why
its taking so long for me to get activation?

No activation for normal user at this time.
The users that you see are betatesters and Team Members from Official Supportet Forums.

hfmls
21-08-2009, 12:29 AM
work in progress guys...really, hard work from programmers since day 11.
all bugs are being reported, and being fixed. some bugs takes a whole day...some bugs takes 2 minutes..some bugs u didn't even noticed because u never used that "options" of course priority are to major bugs, but ir programmers have oportunity to fix quick bugs, they will do it.

that haali splitter is interesting, can u post a link to check it out ?
to popcorn hour thing.

xanadu
21-08-2009, 07:50 AM
some bugs takes a whole day...some bugs takes 2 minutes

So...why does it take so long to release a new firmware with not many bug fixes?

sattommy
21-08-2009, 09:33 AM
work in progress guys...really, hard work from programmers since day 11.
all bugs are being reported, and being fixed. some bugs takes a whole day...some bugs takes 2 minutes..some bugs u didn't even noticed because u never used that "options" of course priority are to major bugs, but ir programmers have oportunity to fix quick bugs, they will do it.

that haali splitter is interesting, can u post a link to check it out ?
to popcorn hour thing.

On this changelog you can see they implemented it in the pch:
http://www.popcornhour.com/download/A110/01-17-080818-15-POP-403.html

This link to another forum they already talk about it:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=128384

here you can request the sources, a lot of programs use these sources.
http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/

Hope this helps

goran
21-08-2009, 09:42 AM
There are way too many of them, xanadu - for now! - and some, I suspect, are not gonna be easily sorted, like steady, fast zapping without hanging, because it also depends on the Emus/CS SW...

Dig Deep
21-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Yes Goran, I agree !

So, why not do it the Microsoft way - release an upgrade for just "that" problem" as soon as it is done ?

Perhaps a smaller update file ? Why re-do the whole for a minor upgrade ?

Just post them, one by one and let us user choose what we need ?

C´mon we are not children (well, not all of us)

Get back to business :respect-040:

Dig Deep
21-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Oh, sorry.

Good news would be if we get an tip from Opensat telling us what is going on, what is getting fixed and what will have to wait.

Communication my friends that´s the word.

AJR
21-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Communication my friends that´s the word

And from the organ grinder ... not the

:D

hfmls
21-08-2009, 11:00 PM
b ....b .......b ............bbbbbb bird.
don't you know about the word :)
cuz everybody knows that the bird is the word.

sorry couldn't resist.

goran
22-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Damn, html... Have you already "outgrown" your shoes?!?:smilielol5::champion-018:

i'll stop posting this weekend in foruns, only official.
i'm tired to try to make users calm down and try to explain.
all i can say, in next few days you'll see.

I thought that was your role, promoting AZ...?:smash:

Wow. It usually takes a bit of time...:number-one-043:

Ahem...:smash:

AJR
22-08-2009, 09:13 AM
i'm tired to try to make users calm down and try to explain

You may be tired ... but how do you think all the unofficial azbox testers feel ?

The lack of information is the problem.. and all it takes to solve is a little bit of truth, on the lines of........
================================= ===========(snip)
Hi Guys

Welcome to the second of my weekly peep behind the scenes

All is going well with 'A'
Bit of a problem with 'B' but the programmer says it will be sorted by this Friday.
The new feature 'C' has caused an issue with timeshift, so is on hold for a while.
The planed release of the very last beta before we get to V1 is approx in 16 days time, V1 should follow 14 days after.. providing that all you wonderful peeps don't find any extra problems
================================= =====(snip)

Now that's not hard, and would make every one in the whole wide world happy.

all i can say, in next few days you'll see.

See what ?

That your not posting, or that there is a release coming ?

Again the 1/2 finished sentence leads to confusion and discontent.

Administration / Moderation / Public relations are skills that have to be learnt the hard way (unless you have an experienced team to guide you), once you get the hang of them then life becomes easy..

Giga
22-08-2009, 09:40 AM
On this changelog you can see they implemented it in the pch:

http://www.popcornhour.com/download/A110/01-17-080818-15-POP-403.html

This link to another forum they already talk about it:

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=128384

here you can request the sources, a lot of programs use these sources.

http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/

Hope this helps

no live links outside the forum, please: coding your external links to (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=113582) <= click here!

_________________________________ ___________________________
Thanks is usually done by clicking the https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/buttons/post_thanks.gif on the left hand of a posting.
Appreciation of a thread is done on top of the current forumpage you're reading:
Thread Tools ▼ Search this Thread Rate ▼ Rate Thread ▼
with these options
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_5.gif O Exellent
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_4.gif O Good
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_3.gif O Average
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_2.gif O Bad
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_1.gif O Terrible

If your happy using this forum, please help to keep it ongoing: Donate? (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/payments.php) <= click here

thank you for your time reading this, enjoy,

Giga

hfmls
22-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Damn, html... Have you already "outgrown" your shoes?!?:smilielol5::champion-018:

I thought that was your role, promoting AZ...?:smash:

Wow. It usually takes a bit of time...:number-one-043:

Ahem...:smash:

what da hell is your problem? that«s not my job, i'm a beta tester. who cares if u all sell your azbox ? my job is to report bugs and help programmers improve firmware! because i care!! because i have patience, because i don't mind the wait.

you sir are an idiot!
i remember when you started in mbox official forum, lame ass punk, all you know is from "what we do" and not by your initiative.
u even released a restrict beta mbox version!! to public without permission.
u keep flamming everyone!! you annoy a lot of users, i probably would be banned in this forum but i don't care.

u suck!!

AJR
22-08-2009, 10:27 AM
what da hell is your problem?

Trust me hfmls

Goran does not have a problem... he just baited the hook and waited for the fish to bite :D

i don't say what i want to say, otherwise i will get another warning or be banned.

Always speak your mind (unless its to protect your family / friends), you are your own man, if any job / hobby requires you to lie or withhold the truth, then you have to look within yourself as to if thats the way you want to be.

If your being gagged perhaps we can lend you some scissors :D

goran
22-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Yep, AJR, the fish is out on dry land...

Your words, html, only speak of yourself, just as isod and telecat have shown themselves what kinda people they are... Good riddance we don't see much of them any more... Likewise, sir, likewise....

Your contempt for those who do not know as much IT as you is quite clear, it shows pretty well now, so that - to my mind - speaks of your utter immaturity and self-centredness, worthy of a child...

Moreover, you have no spirit to speak of, as you couldn't make or take a joke [laugh at your own expense] even if your very life depended on it.

Do we laugh or... Not, really... It's quite sad, actually...

P.S. Opensat's choice in terms of PR etc. is really... inapt... I am starting to cringe at all this... They keep losing people who could be quite worth their while... like Kanber_Kav etc. And using people who are not worth one breath... Oh, boy...

satworld98
22-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi guys, I think we should all chill out ...passion is beginning to get out of hand..it is only an STB..Nobody is dying of hunger here.

We all agree that communication is not great from opensat but please lets us keep in mind that this FW is only a beta and it is not even official beta for that matter. We all want the box to succeed so let’s give it time and support and we all want different things, for me I want improvements on SD quality and it did improve on this new beta but still not to whao level, I also want support for flash video,faster zapping (it is a bit faster with current beta), sly/ freesat EPG support and ability to scroll through the infobar without leaving the current channel I am watching. I am sure for some others it is more stable ccam etc but that is not priority for me. The point is, we all want different things and it will take time for the programmers to capture all that.

Let’s cut the beta tester a bit of slack, they are only helping and don’t let forget the STB is still relatively new, it can only get better.

goran
22-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I am chillaxed. :cool: Tell it to those who aren't...:sifone:

I am not taking myself too seriously, as this is not about survival, as you rightly point out.... :Angel_anim:

Some are, sadly... :rolleyes: Can't joke or chill for the life of them... :ack2::number-one-043:

britzolas
22-08-2009, 11:47 AM
If some can't joke then please don't joke with them.
I, personally, cannot understand many of your posts especially those that u're joking. Maybe it's because english isn't my native language.
Moreover i cannot understand the fishing thing. Is this somekind of a sport? Setup a trap and make a guy angry???

goran
22-08-2009, 11:55 AM
So, be smarter than html and stay out of it... :D

britzolas
22-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Or???

goran
22-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Oh, Gaaaawwddd....:beatdeadhorse5:
:congratulations-008

DJBlu
22-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Guys this place has rules

No Flaming.

_h_t_t_p://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet)

AJR
22-08-2009, 12:37 PM
I see no flames ... only smoke signals

Moreover i cannot understand the fishing thing. Is this somekind of a sport? Setup a trap and make a guy angry???

Fishing is a sport... bit like bear baiting :D

If a guy feels that its necessary to get angry then that's his choice, however the better option would be to reply using reasoned and constructive argument.

Its impossible to have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed

goran
22-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Shame, such a shame... This box doesn't deserve this!!!:respect-051:

Dig Deep
22-08-2009, 08:37 PM
No, i does not.

Sometimes I wonder why there is this smoking going on (no flames but....)

We are here, all of us (I hope) to make this box The Box.

So, please, skip the fishing :respect-050: and let us get back to work.

Like I posted just a sec ago, I love this new update.

Let us stay in love for a while.

And to Goran, confrats to the baby. Have a great time now, I know what it is like. Even when they turn teenager :flowers-007:

alcatel
23-08-2009, 03:11 PM
i think this is getting out of hand.

first his name is hfmls,he is a beta tester who just gives us correct info.
what do you excpect from him ???
if you are not happy about the situation,just mail opensat or sell your box.

its a great forum with lots off info,but i think this kind of post shouldn't be tolerated.

hanswurscht
23-08-2009, 04:22 PM
i think this is getting out of hand.

first his name is hfmls,he is a beta tester who just gives us correct info.
what do you excpect from him ???
if you are not happy about the situation,just mail opensat or sell your box.

its a great forum with lots off info,but i think this kind of post shouldn't be tolerated.

html is helder as you can read in some of his own Post and who is helder?
Take a look back 3-4 Month ago, he was also a Beginner, doesnt know anything about Rights in Unix and some Things more, but he has learned a lot :cup-006:

Now he is "betatester" what a growing up

For me unfortunaly its uninteresting what he is writing or not, for me only Words from Opensat or Devs counting, nothing else
And from there N O T H I N G is coming!

I see only a leaked Beta(what a Shame, "new" Team or Onemanshow and again same Things happend like in the Past) and nothing more from "our" Distributor.
No Infos, no official Version like promised I see nothing.

I only see a Peace of Hardware with a lot of Potential and a Software with a lot of ****off Bugs and some of them makes me very angry cause they are so easy to fix, but what are Devs doing?

The end is near, very near if they dont get fast one`s act together

Moreover in most important Boards AZs are seen more critical, Buyers are very unsure to buy this Box or not.

hfmls
23-08-2009, 05:05 PM
yes, it's hfmls .. i had enough or arguing.
sorry to all users.
lets keep going pls.