# FIXED

- CI can not support HD channel
- CI can not send the reply of ENQ
- Subtitles are transparent when menu is set to transparent
- Unicable is not working
- If playing recorded contents on movie player, recorded contents have no sound
- Can not add new SAT/TP on SAT/TP Editor
- Can not play with After recording
- If the channel has the subtitle language, which was selected on setting, subtitle
should be showed, automatically

# ADDED

- DVB-T/C NIT Search
- DTS decoding
- The menu of “Fixe Interlace on/off” on channel manager
For supporting the encoder, which may not respect the spec on this matter.
“When progressive_frame = 1 the picture is progressive, the two fields represent the
exact same time, and you should not see any comb effect when displaying the frame.
Moreover, when progressive_frame = 0, top_field_first is used to indicate which field
has to be displayed first.”

- Satellite Nile Sat 101/102/Altantic Bird4 (7.0W) is missing in the satellite list
- Telefonica transponder on Amazonas(61.0W) is missing
- Always start in TV mode
- “Automatic Reboot Option” to Timer menu

# IMPROVED

- If you choose a movie from hard disk and in the same folder where the movie is stored
there is an .srt or something else the box loads subtile automatically ordered
by .smi/.srt/.txt.

Best Regards,
The OpenSAT/AZBox Team

Thanks to kinkdink for posting the firmware in the downloads section.

Off to try it out, feels like Xmas

:respect-053:

stevie1961
20-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Sorry to Goran and others, Goran posted his link as I was writing mine,

Guess I'm too excited !!!

leerock
20-08-2009, 06:17 PM
first views
feels a little faster
no sync problems when playing mkvs
dts audio is now available on hdmi...

even these few improvements are fine for me for a beta tester's version
:respect-067:

enrico001u
20-08-2009, 06:27 PM
using cccam v02 i am getting freezes from my local card.
I am only user on card so should be fine.
Is this just me and my setup or have other people experienced this?

Juka
20-08-2009, 06:30 PM
first views
feels a little faster
no sync problems when playing mkvs
dts audio is now available on hdmi...

even these few improvements are fine for me for a beta tester's version
:respect-067:

How about fast forward and rewind, does the rewind works?

willy72
20-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Audio on HDMI port still not working on my Philips LCD TV like 0.9.2880 firmware...... damn...

stevie1961
20-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Looks better, Zap time much faster, Just trying to get mbox working ( formatted the application area first)

rtificial
20-08-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm trying to get Mbox running on this FW as well.

Somehow it runs fine, it just doesn't seem to get any reqs from the box?

My Mbox netwerk is fully up and running, but I see absolutely no ECM's passing in MCC...

stevie1961
20-08-2009, 07:07 PM
For some strange reason, when I copied my EMU folder over from the pc, The file permissions changed back to 644.

I have changed them now to 755 and all is working fine, Much quicker clearing than before.

So glad to see this marvelous box working as it should.

Thanks to the leaker :respect-057:

gandalfthegrey
20-08-2009, 07:07 PM
enrico001u...
something similar here, with the previous FW most of my HD channels didn't clear but I never had any freezing on either SD or the few HD channels I had,but since the update I can clear every HD channel but now every channel freezes, both SD and HD.
I tried to reverse the update by doing an install over the internet of any of the the previous FW but all fail at 99%....
cheers
gandalf

hfmls
20-08-2009, 07:08 PM
important: Do format application area allways!

I had problems with youtube browser and rss reader and timesync!

All good now

rtificial
20-08-2009, 07:09 PM
So Mbox is working for you?

How did you install? Using DOM format?

For some strange reason, when I copied my EMU folder over from the pc, The file permissions changed back to 644.

I have changed them now to 755 and all is working fine, Much quicker clearing than before.

So glad to see this marvelous box working as it should.

Thanks to the leaker :respect-057:

hfmls
20-08-2009, 07:17 PM
before update to this 3177

put patch.bin in usb pen.
(backup EMU folder and other files u want)
reboot
format application area
update firmware

and then restore your folders.

please pass the word. it should fix a lot of bugs. it did for me

Friendly-Face
20-08-2009, 07:30 PM
well it is nice to see the leacked version reliased
but honestly was we not wating for version 1 of the FW , if my memory servs me well we should have gett it by now mid august, i think was prommised like that to us.

Im now trying to think that i invested in 2 boxes that are wrong
and im starting to regret it

enrico001u
20-08-2009, 07:32 PM
@hfmls
I would like to say thank you for being pretty much the only person in the know to discuss new firmware here.
Could I also ask can we expect anything more within the next few weeks or is this the full update?

Thanks

rtificial
20-08-2009, 07:33 PM
You're right of course, I have done so with all previous versions.

Just tried to take a shortcut this time.

Just performed the format and now updating again.

Hopefully my MBox will work afterwards.

reboot
format application area
update firmware

hanswurscht
20-08-2009, 07:34 PM

reboot
format application area
update firmware

format :)
Sorry, but not needed, never
Works anyway fine

AJR
20-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Sorry, but not needed,works anyway fine

Yep.. I installed with out backups or format and all was well

goran
20-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Likewise! Not needed to format...

rtificial
20-08-2009, 08:28 PM
After DOM-format, and reinstall of new firmware, I have performed the following steps to get my stuff up and running again:

- Configure settings (network, video, network services, etc)
- Upload channel lists (azboxedit2880)
- Added azboxworld.com as URL for plugins
- Download / Install OpenXCAS
- Added www.islaremota.com/aza as URL for EMU
- Download / Install Multicas 157D, Newcs, Mbox06.10 full
- Restore all config files for Newcs and Mbox
- Activated Newcs and Mbox, deactivated Multicas

Everything works now.

In general about this firmware, so far I think at least the SD quality seems a bit better again, zapping may have improved a little.

AJR
20-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Lets not forget... this beta release is not the latest version that the official beaters are looking at.

But until such time as we mere mortals get word of any developments then it will have to do (bugs, warts and all)

Taykun
20-08-2009, 09:09 PM
-If the channel has the subtitle language, which was selected on setting, subtitle
should be showed, automatically

thats great but what about if i choose different language subtitles when watching program. Will this setting be stored...?
Can someone test this? If this isnt fix i cant believe it. Such stupid bug.

and OSD still doesnt have enough info...(signal percents, video resolution etc.)

EDIT: Ok, there is setting for primary and secundary language... thats good.

sofrenic
20-08-2009, 09:54 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/269575631/TEST_Firmware_AZBox_HD_0.9.3177.r ar

Test version!

fraser70
20-08-2009, 09:56 PM
on another web forum they are saying not to use this, is the version safe to use

rtificial
20-08-2009, 10:05 PM
So far it works fine for me, haven't tested much though.

hfmls
20-08-2009, 10:17 PM
head programmer decided to let this beta skeep to international foruns so you could all check it out :)

no this is really really miles away from 1.0 firwmare version. guys please try to understand that this hardware is really good and powerfull, but in the meantime, it's really hard to check out all the bugs, step by step we're getting there, we have improved a lot in this firmware, so all updates will be like this.
2..3 weeks at max! and "hard bugs" to chek out fixed.

i didn't say format application area was a "must do" but,but it's better to do it, i don't do format application area in 5 firmwares..i had to do in this one. :) believe me, "it cuts the bad from the root" (portuguese saying) no chance to catch old bugs.

keep it up with the testing.

enrico001u
20-08-2009, 10:19 PM
I had freeze with uk nds 963 on test version just gone back to older version and all is fine again.
my card not shared. only me using!

Dm500s as server to azbox running cccam v2

antrabe
20-08-2009, 10:31 PM
you are right enrico i noticed that now i have more freeze than older version, i supouse that it happen for the firm and not for peers.

FME_fta
20-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Hi!

About freezes in CS, this new version uses less (or none) buffer for channels (it displays fast because it doesn't take time to fill a bigger buffer), so we have fast zapping.

With old firmware and big buffer we were watching a channel with some milliseconds or a couple seconds of delay compared to other Sat STB.

With this delay, in CS we were receiving the CW mostly from cache that someone already requested for the same channel/ECM.
So there was less freezing.

PS: If you guys have freezes you guys have few cards or/and bad peers, the fault is not the new firmware or the azbox, the old firmware just helped to have less freezes.

Regards!

hfmls
20-08-2009, 10:42 PM
don't forget that cccam is really really buggy and green when it comes to stability :) mbox as a cliente is perfect here. not even one freeze in 3 hours :)

enrico001u
20-08-2009, 10:51 PM
I would love to use another emu but I am just a novice and have only ever used cccam and newcs/cccam
Bearing in mind my dm500s has to run cccam/newcs for the 963 nds card

Would your recomendation be mbox? can this take clines?
could someone write me a short example of a config line to enter into mbox
IE format ip address/user/pass etc..
I am always willing and trying to improve.

Thanks

sofrenic
20-08-2009, 11:06 PM
mbox and mgcamd works great all time :)

slegs
20-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Does MBox connect to cccam servers?

slegs
20-08-2009, 11:16 PM
head programmer decided to let this beta skeep to international foruns so you could all check it out :)

no this is really really miles away from 1.0 firwmare version. guys please try to understand that this hardware is really good and powerfull, but in the meantime, it's really hard to check out all the bugs, step by step we're getting there, we have improved a lot in this firmware, so all updates will be like this.
2..3 weeks at max! and "hard bugs" to chek out fixed.

i didn't say format application area was a "must do" but,but it's better to do it, i don't do format application area in 5 firmwares..i had to do in this one. :) believe me, "it cuts the bad from the root" (portuguese saying) no chance to catch old bugs.

keep it up with the testing.

Thanks hfmls

Will upcoming firmwares have the promised feature additions of full dual tuner support and UK EPG as long promised by Opensat

FME_fta
20-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Mbox (newer) and CCcam are not compatible, they use different protocols.

I like much more to use Mbox, although Mbox still have an anoying problem of not trying to use other cards that it can receive from the same provider (until some card can actually open that premium channel) instead of using the same static small list of cards that it choose to use.

So if the list of cards chosen by default by Mbox from that provider doesn't open that premium channel, you will not get that channel cleared, even if you can receive a card that can open that channel.

Regards!

sofrenic
21-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Autorun serbian subtitle on Total TV 16 E dont work :(
Plugins not see full screen

Carp95
21-08-2009, 07:42 AM
don't forget that cccam is really really buggy and green when it comes to stability :) mbox as a cliente is perfect here. not even one freeze in 3 hours :)

Well CCcam 2.11 is really stable overhere ( local seca3 ) no problems there no freezing, accept sometimes switching between SD and HD needs a extra zap ( up&down).

Problem in the latest 2 FW's, zapping through EPG menu causus hang-ups.
About formatting the DOM before flashing:
Head developer should look into to that, it doesn't clear the DOM @all most off the times.

I had a custum password in fw 2372 flqashed it to 2880 with usb :

2 x option 4 (format application area )
1 x update
Reboot and my custum password from 2372 was still in.

Flashed from 2880 to 2032

2 x option 4
1 x update
Reboot and the password was "azbox"

Flashed from 2032 to 3177

2 x option 4
1 x update
Reboot and to my suprise my custum password from 2372 was back??

So formatting the DOM? Well if all was erased then I would say YES!

rtificial
21-08-2009, 08:20 AM
I usually use this sequence, which seems to work:

- Format application area (option 4)
- Reboot
- Format application area (option 4)
- Install update from USB

I have never had remaining settings after this sequence.

andrewnick
21-08-2009, 08:48 AM

Does NewCS+MGcamd work ok in AZBox?

s_kates81
21-08-2009, 09:27 AM
So far I don't see any special improvements on this firmware. Just that there are now colorful icons of $ and dish icon in the channels menu. Channel zapping is slow as hell , just like earlier. Nothing changed on this

goran
21-08-2009, 09:37 AM

How about an apology, though...?!? Do you think you are capable of it?:respect-050:

You know, after all, we should be :grouphug:

Taykun
21-08-2009, 09:38 AM
There is problem with subtitle language fix. If language in azbox setting is set to (for example) croatian or serbian

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff181/gfile/1-3.jpg

there is problem that some channels only have language option = scc, hrv, scr and that means that subtitles wont be shown automatically. Receiver looks for Croatian but because channel has "hrv" insted of Croatian nothing is showed!!!!
OpenSat didnt think about this...

Betatesters report this!!!!

--->and why is official forum still closed? we could report our finding directly to official forum...

ridiculous

goran
21-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Does NewCS+MGcamd work ok in AZBox?

Yes.

Enrico and you should have a look at my "Alternative guide" thread at the top...

Good luck!

hanswurscht
21-08-2009, 09:54 AM
So far I don't see any special improvements on this firmware. Just that there are now colorful icons of $ and dish icon in the channels menu. Channel zapping is slow as hell , just like earlier. Nothing changed on this

You have test it????

Im sure not really :respect-010:

ALL records are running, also still from standby, and thats it for me!
The biggest Point of whole Firmware, also zapping is a lot faster(if you use the right Buttons lol)

Also it is NOT an official Versions, only a Betastep, never published for all!!
So remember and wait for official Release :auto:

Also Betatests are still internal if I read correct, a leaked Firmware dont need any Report :)
Its a Job for Betatesters!
If Opensat published a Release for all Reports make sense, but not now with an internal Version

Taykun
21-08-2009, 09:58 AM
can you now exit from teletext with "text" button or you still have to press "exit" button??

can someone test,please

goran
21-08-2009, 10:02 AM
--->and why is official forum still closed? we could report our finding directly to official forum...

ridiculous

Not a new thing, m8... This is a choice of theirs...

One can reduce the number of people giving the feedback... and get the results one is getting, I suppose...

One can increase it and then one needs someone filtering it out... More work...

In other words, that means different organisation, different structure...

And that doesn't really work well, at the moment... For a while...

Power games are always a bitch...

Let's hope they learn...

goran
21-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Also it is NOT an official Versions, only a Betastep, never published for all!!
So remember and wait for official Release :auto:

Also Betatests are still internal if I read correct, a leaked Firmware dont need any Report :)
Its a Job for Betatesters!
If Opensat published a Release for all Reports make sense, but not now with an internal Version

html tells us otherwise: that the head programmer himself leaked it to get more feedback...

A good thing, if you ask me...

But how will they treat it?

Good luck!

goran
21-08-2009, 10:14 AM
can you now exit from teletext with "text" button or you still have to press "exit" button??

can someone test,please

No - tested on Premiere...

Taykun
21-08-2009, 10:26 AM
this is easy fix, please betatesters pass the word to programmers.
Why would you press two different buttons if you could press only one. All TVs has this. One button to enter teletext and same button to exit teletext.

zeini
21-08-2009, 10:34 AM

can someone test,please

No, you can't exit teletext with text-button.

DGSCronos
21-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Well, it seems to open the HD channels a bit quicker than before, but also it doesn't seem to remember if you set a language in movies that are being broadcasted bilingual. Strange thing is it only seems to happen on some channels, mainly the HD channels. For example, when you choose 'dos' instead of Spanish on Canal+ DCine (Digital +) and zap up and down a few channels, when you return, the language is back to Spanish again. Same also goes for French HD movie channels, it doesn't seem to remember the language settings you choose, but it reverts to the default language of the channel.

What's weird is that it does seem to remember the settings on the SD channels, I tried some of the Sky Germany channels, and that worked. At firts I thought it was maybe because of a bad flash, but I flashed it again, and the same thing happens again.

So that seems like an annoying bug. Maybe someone else could test it?

DJBlu
21-08-2009, 11:53 AM
this is easy fix, please betatesters pass the word to programmers.
Why would you press two different buttons if you could press only one. All TVs has this. One button to enter teletext and same button to exit teletext.

I have posted this request in the beta forum.

If you have any requests guys then put them in here and I will pass them on.

sami8519
21-08-2009, 12:02 PM
There is no sound in WMV files and the show cant be accelerated. It says function not supported!!

satworld98
21-08-2009, 12:30 PM
There is no sound in WMV files and the show cant be accelerated. It says function not supported!!

I get sound from wmv files but can't fast forward or rewind.

There seems to be improvements. SD colour is richer, zapping is faster.

For the final firmware to be great when released, for me it has to support freasat/sly EPG, play flv (flash video) and something has to be done with speed of the browsing (it is slow).

Subtitles seems to turn itself on by default as well, even i you turn off subtitles, once you change channels, it seems to come back on.

Overall good step in the right direction and big thank you to all involved (programmers, beta testers, whiners:respect-050:)

DGSCronos
21-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Follow-up on my earlier post below: I went back and tried 0.9.2880 again, and no problems with that firmware, it remembers the language you choose when watching a channel. So that definately seems to be a bug in the new firmware.

Well, it seems to open the HD channels a bit quicker than before, but also it doesn't seem to remember if you set a language in movies that are being broadcasted bilingual. Strange thing is it only seems to happen on some channels, mainly the HD channels. For example, when you choose 'dos' instead of Spanish on Canal+ DCine (Digital +) and zap up and down a few channels, when you return, the language is back to Spanish again. Same also goes for French HD movie channels, it doesn't seem to remember the language settings you choose, but it reverts to the default language of the channel.

What's weird is that it does seem to remember the settings on the SD channels, I tried some of the Sky Germany channels, and that worked. At firts I thought it was maybe because of a bad flash, but I flashed it again, and the same thing happens again.

So that seems like an annoying bug. Maybe someone else could test it?

enrico001u
21-08-2009, 01:40 PM
just an idea.

@ DJBLU

on sky uk boxes you can scroll through channels with the infobar to see whats on other stations without actually changing channel until the ok button is pressed.

this would be a huge benefit as it takes too long to enter epg every time.

easy to incorporate surely?

Thanks

Taykun
21-08-2009, 01:52 PM
you mean like this??: (click on this video)

http://www.shrani.si/t/1G/8/34GrEYht/p8214727.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/?1G/8/34GrEYht/p8214727.avi)

http://rapidshare.com/files/269832162/P8214727.AVI.html

if this is what you mean, i am with you 100%.

with up and down key i can scroll through channel, with left and right key i can scroll throug EPG. Easy and effective!

satworld98
21-08-2009, 01:58 PM
just an idea.

@ DJBLU

on sky uk boxes you can scroll through channels with the infobar to see whats on other stations without actually changing channel until the ok button is pressed.

Thanks

I am with you on this one. Should be very easy to implement. It is actually on few STBs. I had it on my Openbox 800. Easy to scroll through channels while still watching what you are watching.

slegs
21-08-2009, 03:07 PM
just an idea.

@ DJBLU

Thanks

This isnt possible unless there is a full EPG implemented. Reason is that the box will have no now/next program details cached for channels where the transponder hasnt been activated and this only happens when you try to view a channel on the transponder. In a dual DVB-S2 setup it would be possible as the second tuner could lock on the transponder and get the details but in a single tuner setup it would have to leave the one its on to get the details from the other transponder.

If the Freesat or **** EPG was implemented it could be done as this downloads the full EPG from a single source and caches separately to the channel viewing.

geezerpl
21-08-2009, 03:26 PM

... while he left for holiday in Bahamas :)

We Customers-testers now get beta FW miles away from ver. 1.0 and the clock is ticking. Madness!
Since FW2371 poorer and poorer quality FW releases from Opensat :(
The future is dark ...

Most people will soon pass the 6-month period from the purchase date so they will become 'Azbox-*******s' without the lawful option to return this box for non-compliance.

terrorman
21-08-2009, 03:58 PM
some problems with audio playback of mkv large, it would be very necessary to create an option to change the audio better to move within the video, cuberevo and ipbox have that option, and she corrected the error with audio sync.

There is a bug in the HDMI output, this error means that there is no video output, and needs restarting the computer.

CCcam 2.0.4 works with worse, many lower courts that releases do not occur, I do not like anything that do not give support for the EMU, it is necessary to refine and improve the speed between them.

As I said, I do not like that do not support Native CCcam, you should go now as silk, is not why so late, we watch TV, they are doing.

To stop and change icons and finish of the code, do 1 thing and finish it, then another, everything slowly and at the same time and get bored.

if you want the owners to continue selling the device azbox, my advice is to fix EMU, then other

Dig Deep
21-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Plenty of things that need some fixing.

Still a step forward and as this is not official , perhaps we should wait ?

I am sure that Opensat knows what is needed to be done. Takes some time I admitt that. Makes me wonder if they don´t have the programming power that is needed ? If that is the case then I have an idea !!!!

Let the source be free and wild. The owrld is filled with Wannabee´s (and professionals) that just will be happy to help.

Some may fix that and some may fix this.

No need (really) to keep it in secret. Look at Linus. What whould that be without an open source !!

This would be one way to make this machine something ! How many are there on the market , working with Siemens ?? Have no fear, there will be no competition.

:cup-006:

humaxarie
21-08-2009, 04:55 PM
About the text button......
i also have a clarketech, and you must exit with the exit button (if you think about it, it is very logical :) )
The text button switch to teletext, and after that to tranparancy text and vice versa.
So, that could be an other option.

But to exit with the exit button, and not with the text button, is not a disaster to me, and a lot of TV's have an other button to exit it...:)

greetz

DJBlu
21-08-2009, 05:01 PM
This isnt possible unless there is a full EPG implemented. Reason is that the box will have no now/next program details cached for channels where the transponder hasnt been activated and this only happens when you try to view a channel on the transponder. In a dual DVB-S2 setup it would be possible as the second tuner could lock on the transponder and get the details but in a single tuner setup it would have to leave the one its on to get the details from the other transponder.

If the Freesat or **** EPG was implemented it could be done as this downloads the full EPG from a single source and caches separately to the channel viewing.

I think what the poster said is they want to be able to see what is on other channels without it changing, if the EIT stream has been scanned then it will let you know what is on.

I too would like this option.

There are other satellites than 28.2e, but they now have the source code to grab the now and next from OpenTV.

Taykun
21-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Plenty of things that need some fixing.

agree

I think new official firmware wont be out so soon... maybe next week.

AJR
21-08-2009, 05:50 PM
head programmer decided to let this beta skeep to international foruns so you could all check it out

Yeah right ...

I also believe in the tooth fairy :D

enrico001u
21-08-2009, 06:49 PM
I think what the poster said is they want to be able to see what is on other channels without it changing, if the EIT stream has been scanned then it will let you know what is on.

There are other satellites than 28.2e, but they now have the source code to grab the now and next from OpenTV.

So they have can now grab epg from opentv.
This is great news and will make azbox so much better
is this been worked on by the epg engineer?
And can we expect it in the 1.0 firmware when it arrives?

If so you will have many happy azboxers regardless of other updates and fixes.

DJBlu
21-08-2009, 07:30 PM
So they have can now grab epg from opentv.
This is great news and will make azbox so much better
is this been worked on by the epg engineer?
And can we expect it in the 1.0 firmware when it arrives?

If so you will have many happy azboxers regardless of other updates and fixes.

The epg code has been sent to them yes and they assure they are working on it.

FME_fta
21-08-2009, 07:54 PM

Sound is working, but for seek or speed up, you have to rename the wmv to avi.

Regards!

Rhodes
21-08-2009, 07:57 PM
+ 1:respect-054:

you mean like this??: (click on this video)

http://www.shrani.si/t/1G/8/34GrEYht/p8214727.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/?1G/8/34GrEYht/p8214727.avi)

http://rapidshare.com/files/269832162/P8214727.AVI.html

if this is what you mean, i am with you 100%.

with up and down key i can scroll through channel, with left and right key i can scroll throug EPG. Easy and effective!

tinos
21-08-2009, 08:18 PM
I also used to be against Enigma2 or open source for this box... but looking at current firmware releases all I can wish for is for OpenSAT to release source code so we could get an alternative firmware like Enigma2...

Some issues look like really basic stuff... recording and timeshift is an example... as it is EPG or showing plugins info on screen (TV) like simple ecms information... those are basic functionality that would work with Enigma2 directly on a mipsel compile (we are in better shape than sh4 cpus... as mipsel should be more optimized for AzBox E2 than other boxes... CCcam native is a good example).

Please lets all request to open code to other Teams so we can use a good choice of options... current firmware is so far away from 1.0 that it is scary... how long until new models or Sigma CPUs come out and we are left alone? If we are in hands of only a couple programmers we could be in trouble... if we have multiple Teams working on Firmware we could have a winner... hardware is excellent we just need right software...

Open source is only reliable solution to our issues... IMHO

hfmls
21-08-2009, 08:46 PM
recording ok
timeshift ok
(mbox)

SD ok
HD ok

hanswurscht
21-08-2009, 08:57 PM
recording ok
timeshift ok
(mbox)

SD ok
HD ok

Its OK on E2, yes, but on 3177 its a Way better than in the Past, but far away from OK :)

I can find so many bugs in this Beta and in all Betas bevor, that I cant count them all and also not remember all :)

There are two Ways for AZHD
first one:
buy or get all Sources, take a good Dev Team and give it to them(we all know which team I mean, it has still builded some E2 for other boxes)

second one:
the new Dev is a sorcerer, has 6 Arms and Hands for tipping, never sleeps and his Days have 72 Hours and he is only working for this Project :)

sofrenic
21-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Autorun serbian subtitle on Total TV 16 E dont work :(
Plugins not see full screen

Solved Serbian subtitle work with this :)
Add this file to /Disk2

Smudger
21-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Recording is FAR from ok mate. FTA channels fine, but I would not say that it is 'OK'
It depends on how you install your emu, and what version you have, It is still not working for me on this latest release.

Think he means using Mbox it's ok. I've gone back to 2880 because of cccam pauses on NDS.

hfmls
21-08-2009, 10:25 PM
yes mbox 06 0010 is ok. timeshift and recording sd or hd. ok.

tinos
21-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Recording and timeshift should be the same... it doesn't make sense that you cannot watch what you are recording. With Enigma2 PVR is well designed and thought... unlike current solution on AzBox IMHO.

Lets wish for open source...

hfmls
21-08-2009, 10:57 PM
i can confirm that it won't be opensource. so leave that idea please.

i'll stop posting this weekend in foruns, only official.
i'm tired to try to make users calm down and try to explain.
all i can say, in next few days you'll see.

robins69
21-08-2009, 11:22 PM
all i can say.[/B]

Good choice for you to posting in official, but only a few guys can access there, what about normal users?, we want to have access to offcial forum.

Regards.

PieFacE
21-08-2009, 11:22 PM
ooooh how exciting!

Have to say, i've reverted back to 2880!

Hope what ever it is we'll find out next week will be something worth being excited over....

MrKappa
21-08-2009, 11:47 PM

Hello' hfmls,
I have a basic question. Will AZbox work properly (recording, timeshift) with the most popular EMU? Is it in the plan?
Please, could you reply?
Thank you

hfmls
21-08-2009, 11:48 PM
yes "official" emu's allready working. mbox not official but works too..

cccam is to buggy yet.

have you tried CCC 0.2 ?

tinos
21-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Is this a joke??? "official" emus now?...

Wish mower was here to say something...

Hope opensat gets to a point where it has to open source code... it would be the best for users as they claim to try to accomplish... satisfied customers? make it opensource...

FME_fta
22-08-2009, 12:03 AM

Hope opensat gets to a point where it has to open source code... it would be the best for users as they claim to try to accomplish... satisfied customers? make it opensource...

Dreambox have CCcam, Azbox HD have MultiCAS... Everyone needs a team behind to develop a softcam for them.

MrKappa
22-08-2009, 12:14 AM
yes "official" emu's allready working. mbox not official but works too..

cccam is to buggy yet.

have you tried CCC 0.2 ?

Hello'
Yes I tried ccc 0.2 but is not so stable (need several reset) and is only possible to record OR use timeshift.
I hope we can get it working for both as standard use. Please, it will improve it?

hfmls
22-08-2009, 12:35 AM

what has mower to do with officla azbox hd emu ?

enrico001u
22-08-2009, 12:47 AM
ccc v2 very very stable for me here.
the only prob is 1cline.

as for timeshift and pvr 2 hard drives is your best bet 1 for pvr and 1 for timeshift.
because 1 alone cannot handle the volume of traffic especially if HD channels are recorded

kebien
22-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Is azbox Multicas emu the same Multicas emu for vantage?
I'm confused.

bladerunne
22-08-2009, 02:49 AM
So we should not expect much from this leaked Beta firmware? DTS Audio over HDMi is now working which is a plus, but transfering files over the ethernet port using Filezilla is still capped to 4-MBs this needs to be sorted out.

kmc
22-08-2009, 09:03 AM
lets all just wait from official word from hfmls,i'm sure things will be sorted in time. all this sort of stuff surely happenned when the dreambox came out,now look at where they are.
regards
kmc

rtificial
22-08-2009, 09:09 AM

I have to say that this in principle is not really good news, let alone probably not allowed by the GPL of the used software sources.

We'll see how this ends up.

First, I agree, let's wait a little longer and see what they come up with.

Taykun
22-08-2009, 10:20 AM
MAZ program from this site is working: http://azboxhd.es/foro/showthread.php?t=1909

First impressions are that program is good, it has channel editor, ftp, telnet, picture capture and you can download emus, plugins and firmware
You also see how many space is left in EMU, Flash etc.

too bad its not in english :/

BE-COOL
22-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Guys if you want open-source firmware, stop whining here.

Send e-mails to info(at)azbox.com

I don't like enigma, but I think it would be good to have alternative firmwares.

AJR
22-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi BE-COOL

Bit off topic... but can you say if your new DVB-T tuner is T2 or just T only, as there seem to be conflicting reports ?

goran
22-08-2009, 10:44 AM
what has mower to do with officla azbox hd emu ?

You have no idea... And you will be hard of hearing, I take it... So I won't bother...

goran
22-08-2009, 10:54 AM
MAZ program from this site is working: http://azboxhd.es/foro/showthread.php?t=1909

First impressions are that program is good, it has channel editor, ftp, telnet, picture capture and you can download emus, plugins and firmware
You also see how many space is left in EMU, Flash etc.

too bad its not in english :/

It will be in English and other langs soon. Been testing it for a while now and it's really nice and promising!!! I am sure it will get even better!

Already, the channel editor is much better than telesat's, for instance!

Moreover, Morser is really listening to testers and that you can't buy!!!!!!

RISPEKT TO PEOPLE LIKE MORSER, that's all I can say, because people like him REALLY DESERVE IT!!!

Let me explain, so even the geeks of the worst sort can "understand"...

No primadonna bull****, no contempt towards people who know less than him in IT stuff! He understands the concept of division of labour, unlike some "bigwigs" we know... :rolleyes: He is aware that he knows much less than his testers in their own respective fields. He also knows that such uninformedness does NOT make him stupid, just not as informed as they are in their professions. The reverse applies, also, html!!! He is self-assured enough to be able to speak to people as equals, as he is not taking himself THAT seriously, like some here have shown quite clearly...

That's why I think many more good things will come from Morser!!! The best attitude, the best values at his heart!!!

So, watch this space!:respect-051:

tinos
22-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Yes, next release will be multi language... just imagine what people can do without OpenSat support... now you wonder what we would have now if during these 6 months we had some more opensource material instead of lies... beta firmware is going to take forever to get close to others level...

I wish we had open source we could have working EPG and Enigma2 by now... just think... it took 2 days for Mower to run CCcam native using mipsel code... with E2 we could have all what OpenSat is unable to deliver in weeks... instead of years...

Lets just start requesting for Open source!!! They should know what users want... they said in their press release that customers come first! Lets test them for real! We are users we are tired of excuses we want options to use OpenSat hardware the best way we can... all it needs its source code to be able to boot alternative firmware!

sami8519
22-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Cant agree more, tinos. This great hardware will be failure without the open source. I dont understand why they(opensat) refuse to do so despite the ultimate benefit will be for them if they did this.

xanadu
22-08-2009, 01:36 PM
This firmware is very disappointing. :mad:

No obvious improvement noticeable to the user, apart from all the bugs, that make this release worse than any other so far. :mad:

Subtitles have to be turned off for each channel, so why no option to turn them off globally? :mad:

Constant freezing with real cccam as others have reported.

No real difference in speed, and still have to press at least 4 buttons just to change channel going to and from the channel list. :mad:

I think will be going back to 2880. :D

Taykun
22-08-2009, 01:42 PM
This firmware is very disappointing. :mad:

and still have to press at least 4 buttons just to change channel going to and from the channel list. :mad:

i agree with this. They should look to DM. It has better solution.

xanadu
22-08-2009, 01:54 PM

You can already do this from the channel list.

bladerunne
22-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Well I emailed opensat requesting they make the box open source the more emails they get maybe they may just do it if they can?

Being able to boot from another operating system on the Azbox should let us see just how good the hardware really is compared to the DM8000

Would hate to see this box fail through lack of good firmware updates?

Friendly-Face
22-08-2009, 02:28 PM
i am not even bother to report anymore to Opensat about problems they have with the software, im not even bother to use the boxes anymore

I have gone back to AB IPbox 900 with card reader and im very happy now

yesterday i was thinking to get the box out and try the leaked software but from what i read on 6 site on this thread im well off as im now and not test any thing as it will only kill my nervs

I remember very well that we was prommised the FIRST 1.0 version now in mid august , where is that software ??
i rember that some ppl here was so sure about it, where are they now

I think i will be getting the box back to my seller this comming weeks as the box do not work as it is advertised , not for me
Original cams that do not work, motor with 1.2 do not work, recordings do not works or they do not work as they should do ,

I like the HW on this box , but their SW is like mothing and this is a draw back realy

tinos
22-08-2009, 02:37 PM
I am thinking also about moving back to Kathrein with E2... but don't want to give up... please people send requests for open source or alternative firmware like E2 here: _http://www.azbox.com/contact.php

I was one of the ones that trusted OpenSat when they said 1.0 will be in August... but no more lies... I see it now. Also real Dual Tuner support and 2xDVB-S2 was promised and supposed to be released like a couple of firmwares before... and it keeps avoiding being released... same on highbitrate mkvs... or even those crazy claims that BlueRay support was possible!!!

PieFacE
22-08-2009, 02:46 PM
This really needs to become opensource, 2880 firmware was so much better then this.

It's just like one step forward and two steps back with this box...

Starting to regret selling my Dm800 now!

Azbox just kinda "half works" in every department...

paul01609
22-08-2009, 02:58 PM
now tempted to sell off mine as well had big hopes for this box

xanadu
22-08-2009, 03:01 PM

If you want people to calm down, then release something worthwhile! :rolleyes:

sofrenic
22-08-2009, 03:01 PM
This soft is best so far, meny problems are solved and az go forward every day with new option and new solutions ;)

crappy
22-08-2009, 03:40 PM
I have somthing strange. The Radio seems to be working again without the 'hicks'. Now something else doesn't work: after a while the sound is being transformed. The solution is to switch the channel. Anyone else has this problem with this FW?

Aragos
22-08-2009, 06:00 PM
- The menu of “Fixe Interlace on/off” on channel manager
For supporting the encoder, which may not respect the spec on this matter.
“When progressive_frame = 1 the picture is progressive, the two fields represent the
exact same time, and you should not see any comb effect when displaying the frame.
Moreover, when progressive_frame = 0, top_field_first is used to indicate which field
has to be displayed first.”

Maybe I'm blind but: Where exactly can I find this menu? :confused:

hfmls
22-08-2009, 06:03 PM
u don't, why?

because it's beta, some modules are missing.

enrico001u
22-08-2009, 06:30 PM
This new patch has not benfited me at infact i cant use it because of the nds cache system problem.
So i have revertred back to the 2372 which is fine for me working good and stable and does everyhting I require except 2 things.

1. a proper full functioning cccam so I can stop using dm500s as a server.
2. An epg of somekind does not have to be perfect most versions on e2 are not.

Once the azbox has these then it will be unrivalled in the market.

We know opensat have the sourcecode for opentv and we have been told they are working on it so thats good news.
Not sure if they are working on Cccam though this is by far the most popular Emu out there and is a definate must.

If any of the betatesters out there know if this is also been looked into could you let us know?

This would ease a lot of impatience shown by people on this forum.
If we knew what was been worked on and what to expect then there be no over expectations.

A lot of testers on this forum have a taken a lot of hassle from people here I only hope they know we are gratefull and apprecative of what they are doing seen as they are not on opensats payroll and do this solely for this sometimes frustrating Hobby!

Aragos
22-08-2009, 06:31 PM
u don't, why?

because it's beta, some modules are missing.

lol Why do they put this text in the changelog then?

If it's in the changelog it also should be in this version. If not then this feature shouldn't be in the changelog. Otherwise it's very confusing. :rolleyes:

goran
22-08-2009, 06:51 PM
I have somthing strange. The Radio seems to be working again without the 'hicks'. Now something else doesn't work: after a while the sound is being transformed. The solution is to switch the channel. Anyone else has this problem with this FW?

You are not alone. Reported on many forums.

And many other things... But!!!!

Oh, well...

goran
22-08-2009, 07:01 PM
...This would ease a lot of impatience shown by people on this forum.
If we knew what was been worked on and what to expect then there be no over expectations.

Actually, as you can see, there are quite a few who couldn't care less if they make enemies out of natural allies...

Over-expectations? Most of their PR and similar people do not care about it for one minute longer than selling more boxes right now... And I can prove it!!!

So, it's shambles, if you ask me... Hence the lies, insults, innuendo, nastiness and all that...

Not the whole Opensat is like that - oh, no! I talked to the main engineer of Celrun and other, decent guys...

But some who are very visible are a very, very poor choice, doing a lot of damage, behaving like elephants in china shop...

Some are more intelligent than others - take Hugo...

But no one is without faults... Hugo's is the choice of some of his employees/"co-workers"...

hfmls
22-08-2009, 07:12 PM
lol Why do they put this text in the changelog then?

If it's in the changelog it also should be in this version. If not then this feature shouldn't be in the changelog. Otherwise it's very confusing. :rolleyes:

who cares? this isn't to be discussed by you or other users. only beta testers. u don't know how it's organized. u dont need to know also.

so stop saying this doesn't work...this that...
this isn't meant to be a public release, some modules are broken on porpuse! stop using this. stop posting bugs, it's not your job guys, we have a lot of capable beta testers to report bugs. and programmers to fix them.

and again, it's only a mather of time now.

goran
22-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Drivers. Opensat doesn't wanna give them out, gerry, so the box doesn't get copied cheaply in China... Literally!

I can understand them! Their drivers are their property, as they developed them and they invested...

Anyone who invests has the rightful claim to return of investment.

End of...

However, they could assemble another team of enthusiasts they trust and give them the "low level drivers" and tools to develop an alternative image...

Other firms are doing it...

But the Sigma ****...

Echhh... Good luck!

goran
22-08-2009, 07:20 PM
who cares? this isn't to be discussed by you or other users. only beta testers. u don't know how it's organized. u dont need to know also.

this isn't meant to be a public release, some modules are broken on porpuse! stop using this. stop posting bugs, it's not your job guys, we have a lot of capable beta testers to report bugs. and programmers to fix them.

Well, as I was saying - unintelligent, arrogant, full of themselves... Very poor choice of people to surround themselves with... Hugo, you're shooting yourself in the foot! These kinda immature people are gonna be the end of this box, sooner or later...

Such a shame!!!

It sure as hell won't be the enthusiasts and HW!!!

Shameful!!!

AJR
22-08-2009, 07:22 PM
so the box doesn't get copied cheaply in China

Ummmm... didn't opensat admit that the clowns were already on the market. (typo .. clones), Hugo was supposed to release some pictures of the differences.

But maybe in typical opensat fashion the piccys got mixed up and nobody knows which is which.

So the drivers excuse is no longer valid.

goran
22-08-2009, 07:31 PM
If that's true we will see if Opensat is like DMM - "it's only business" [read no morals allowed!] - and whether they are ready to kill other people's HW on the basis of those HW differences, as DMM did with Chinese clones...

Even in jail there is some kinda morals these guys stick to. We'll see what Opensat is made of, if these boxes are really out there...

If they don't pursue the manufacturers and dealers but take it over the backs of users, as DMM did - shoot!!!

kloddy
22-08-2009, 07:38 PM

@hfmls

i dont understand why you have to reply here if you dont have a exact time for the release date. if i was in your shoes id carry on improving that software and when released because you maybe know more than others try and help peeps.

btw i want to buy a azbox but atm im 50/50.

to everyone out there just why do you belive what everything people say?

regards

satworld98
22-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Guys, especially Goran & AJR, please give it a rest. You guys are dominating all the posts and it is all negative. As per enigma or any other FW, I too along with many others will like another FW alongside the official FW but to be fair to opensat, I knew before I bought the box that they probably won’t cooperate with other FW developers apart from the official developers.

There are many minuses about the box but lets give it time, ask yourself, was dreambox gr8 when it came out ? Cuberevo ? Vantage? Qbox ? Katherine? The all have minuses and still do. It will take time to get Azbox to that level..you just can’t walk b4 you crawl.

Goran, your guide really helped me and it was a clincher for me when I was deciding which box to get...but your negativity is driving me mad. The FW is beta..not even official beta but all we read is whining. For me the FW is an improvement, SD quality is surely better, not gr8 but better. Chill out guys. It is only a box and not life and death.

goran
22-08-2009, 07:49 PM
SatWorld: you misunderstood. I really want this box to succeed, as you can see from the effort I put in towards that goal!

It won't - not with this attitude we see from many on Opensat's "side"!!!

That's driving me mad!!!

Oh, well...

satworld98
22-08-2009, 07:57 PM
SatWorld: you misunderstood. I really want this box to succeed, as you can see from the effort I put in towards that goal!

It won't - not with this attitude we see from many on Opensat's "side"!!!

That's driving me mad!!!

Oh, well...

I know you are one of the good guys and people like me probably wouldn't have bought the box without you.

I actually belive you should be one of the beta testers as you are quite knowledgeable probably more than most.

I do understand your frustrations but look at the positives. It will surely come good with help of people like you.

Keep faith

Rhodes
22-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Yes, and how is the tuner promised to Brazil (ISDB-T), would be the same tuner (DVB-T) with different settings changed in the menu of the receiver?:confused:

Hi BE-COOL

Bit off topic... but can you say if your new DVB-T tuner is T2 or just T only, as there seem to be conflicting reports ?

AJR
22-08-2009, 08:13 PM
and it is all negative

Not at all...

I have praised good points and criticised the bad

If you feel that the negative is greater than the positive then that may be for a good reason.

My major complaint is with the total lack of communication from the top of the food chain.

satworld98
22-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Not at all...

I have praised good points and criticised the bad

If you feel that the negative is greater than the positive then that may be for a good reason.

My major complaint is with the total lack of communication from the top of the food chain.

I think even opensat won't be able to defend their communication skills or lack off. it is atrocious. But...

The box is not that bad but I agree too many little bugs.. like anytime I watch DIGI TV 1w channels, the language deafults to Hungarian ( Nova Sports & AXN for example) instead of English but I refuse to get mad for two reasons, it is not official beta and frankly their are more important things in life.

lets give them time to release the official FW and we can all start major league whining if it doesnt measure up.

Keep faith.

Dig Deep
22-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Let me say that this update was very good for me. It sorted a few annoing problems so I feel good and love the box :respect-053:

There is always too much bad posts, try to find the good things in every update, not always try to find the bad things.

I feel assured that this box will grow and, in due time, get matured:respect-039:

Sooner or later we will have what we want, let us give them some time.

Not even Rome was built in one day.

satworld98
22-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Let me say that this update was very good for me. It sorted a few annoing problems so I feel good and love the box :respect-053:

There is always too much bad posts, try to find the good things in every update, not always try to find the bad things.

I feel assured that this box will grow and, in due time, get matured:respect-039:

Sooner or later we will have what we want, let us give them some time.

Not even Rome was built in one day.

Just my thoughts exactly. For me it is first and foremost a normal STB before anything else and if any FW makes the SD picture better than the old FW, then that is a big plus. There are little bugs and I have a laundry list of them but I prefer to c the glass as half full and not half empty...

AJR
22-08-2009, 08:33 PM
but I want to c the glass as half full and not half empty

Some would say that the glass is twice as big as it needed to be :D

satworld98
22-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Some would say that the glass is twice as big as it needed to be :D

very true!!!:respect-023:

zeini
22-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Maybe I'm blind but: Where exactly can I find this menu? :confused:

You can find this menu

Look TV
press the OK-button and channel-manager opens
go to channel, you will change the progressive_frame
Press Menu-button and in the 5 line you find "fixe interlace on" or "fixe interlace off" - here you can change interlace-frame

hfmls
22-08-2009, 09:04 PM
zeini i was going to post that, thank you.

REMEMBER!! IT'S EXPERIMENTAL ONLY ....YET!DON'T WORRY IF IT DOESN'T WORK OK, OR HOW YOU WOULD LIKE. WORK IN PROGRESS

goran and ajr.

sorry for this early morning "bad mood". i understand it's easier to say bad stuff, and take a guy down.
but you guys could take a break in your criticism, and IRONI POSTS

i know how to talk to users. but then again that's not my job.
i'm not a PR. here i am a simple user.
in opensat forum i'm a beta tester.
i don't owe you anything, and u don't owe me anything too. so let's keep this cool.

now if i don't agree with your posts. i'll just let you talk.
take care.

off topic:

what do u guys think about
high quality pixel shader v2

for upscale and deinterlace?

rtificial
22-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Isn't this used in the XBMC source? I think I remember something about this, and if I remember correctly, results were quite interesting.

Why would you ask?

zeini i was going to post that, thank you.

REMEMBER!! IT'S EXPERIMENTAL ONLY ....YET!DON'T WORRY IF IT DOESN'T WORK OK, OR HOW YOU WOULD LIKE. WORK IN PROGRESS

goran and ajr.

sorry for this early morning "bad mood". i understand it's easier to say bad stuff, and take a guy down.
but you guys could take a break in your criticism, and IRONI POSTS

i know how to talk to users. but then again that's not my job.
i'm not a PR. here i am a simple user.
in opensat forum i'm a beta tester.
i don't owe you anything, and u don't owe me anything too. so let's keep this cool.

now if i don't agree with your posts. i'll just let you talk.
take care.

off topic:

what do u guys think about
high quality pixel shader v2

for upscale and deinterlace?

hfmls
22-08-2009, 09:16 PM
yes it's used in xbox. in XBMC

i had one for 3 years and it was the best deinterlace and upscale i ever seen.720p or 1080i.

:)

rtificial
22-08-2009, 10:04 PM
yes it's used in xbox. in XBMC

i had one for 3 years and it was the best deinterlace and upscale i ever seen.720p or 1080i.

:)

I've been taking part in the XBMP/XBMC community for years, and have seen this grow to the almost perfect product it is today, even though the xbox itself has not been produced / developed for a long time now.

I agree, the xbmc community has proven itself to be able to create a very powerful and successful open-source product.

It would be very nice to have a close look at the sources they have been able to create, almost platform independent these days, as a base for the AZBox mediaplayer.

Also, the way xbmc can be personalized by skinning, and the amount of creative input this can realize in a different part of the community, the graphics people, is very interesting, also from a commercial point of view, for Opensat. An option like this will appeal to a lot of potential buyers.

To get back on your original statement, yes, the deinterlacing and upscaling works perfect in XBMC, much better than it is currently done by the AZBox.

tinos
22-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Wish OpenSat could do the same and release code to help others like they take ideas from XBMC and others... if open source works on other devices why not on AzBox?

hfmls
22-08-2009, 11:16 PM
the problem isn't, will it will be decided to be released to public or not. can't talk about this sorry.

but i asked if it would be released. it isn't.

Aragos
22-08-2009, 11:36 PM

Had bad mood?

This fw was posted here so it's natural people are talking about it.
You chose the wrong recipient to send your complaints to. I didn't moan about this doesn't work, I've just asked where to find this feature.
So stop goofing on me.

Besides that you were wrong. This feature is not missing, I've just found it and it's working.

Aragos
22-08-2009, 11:37 PM
You can find this menu

Look TV
press the OK-button and channel-manager opens
go to channel, you will change the progressive_frame
Press Menu-button and in the 5 line you find "fixe interlace on" or "fixe interlace off" - here you can change interlace-frame

Thank you, zeini! That's what I wanted to hear! :respect-044:

hfmls
23-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Had bad mood?

This fw was posted here so it's natural people are talking about it.
You chose the wrong recipient to send your complaints to. I didn't moan about this doesn't work, I've just asked where to find this feature.
So stop goofing on me.

Besides that you were wrong. This feature is not missing, I've just found it and it's working.

the feature is there, but the real deinterlace isn't implemented yet.

Dig Deep
23-08-2009, 07:36 AM
Again I must say that I am very pleased by this leak lol

Some things are fixed and this shows that the box is on it´s way.

:cheers2:

iwols
23-08-2009, 10:23 AM
hi great box and will get better,just to add my twopence...would like to see the simple things working first especially the disecq side ,the editor goes crazy when trying to do anything with it ,then downloading it back to the azbox,also when you chhose more than one satellite to scan in one go it also send the channel list crazy...lets walk before we can run guys

zeini
23-08-2009, 10:48 AM
the feature is there, but the real deinterlace isn't implemented yet.

There is some deinterlace feature implemented.

Look at Channel N24 (19.2° Est, 12545 H).
On this Channel you can see this good.
At bottom there is a running font. This font is frayed at some times. Then you change now to "fix interlace off" this fluckering in font isn't.

hfmls
23-08-2009, 11:10 AM
yes, but the way it's meant to be isn't implemented yet...there are some strange "stair" behavioures in some situations, in that option (fixed in other beta)

satstarter
23-08-2009, 12:41 PM
hi does anybody have a problem like me with the subs by a movie that's have the iso format ?

it shows the subs for a sentence of 5 and then its gone no subs annymore does'nt matter wath language ?
by chanching the language it does come back for again a sentence or 5 and gone again....strange :beatdeadhorse5:

genius74
23-08-2009, 01:44 PM
This happens to me also.........

Taykun
24-08-2009, 08:11 AM
people kinda bad news. mower who works on mbox and who fixed native cccam for us, is in a army now. So no new development for a while.
Sad news. There are already very few developers working on azbox and now...

About azbox. In 3177 version. Does channel list close when you select channel and press ok?? In 2371 its very irritating that channel list doesnt close when you press OK.

another thing. i noticed that my pany 42x10 doesnt detect hdmi signal immediately. Xbox 360 signal is detected almost instantly for example. here is video:
http://www.shrani.si/t/3Q/Gk/3lN7MmMV/p8244815.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/?3Q/Gk/3lN7MmMV/p8244815.avi)

rtificial
24-08-2009, 08:41 AM
people kinda bad news. mower who works on mbox and who fixed native cccam for us, is in a army now. So no new development for a while.

About azbox. In 3177 version. Does channel list close when you select channel and press ok?? In 2371 its very irritating that channel list doesnt close when you press OK.

That's sad news indeed. Ah well, it's all volunteer development, and what he delivered so far is perfectly usable, so we'll see once he's back.

In 3177, the channel list still behaves the same, en requires pressing OK twice to close the channel list.

What I noticed as improvement in the channel list however, is that the EPG Now&Next is shown, instead of only the Now.

rtificial
24-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Has anyone been able to get the new functionality in Settings -> Timer working?

I tried to schedule a daily reboot and a daily sleep with this, but it seems they we're not performed.

hfmls
24-08-2009, 08:46 AM

another thing. i noticed that my pany 42x10 doesnt detect hdmi signal immediately. Xbox 360 signal is detected almost instantly for example. here is video:
http://www.shrani.si/t/3Q/Gk/3lN7MmMV/p8244815.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/?3Q/Gk/3lN7MmMV/p8244815.avi)
he should be back september 1st.

that OK thing is reported, everybody prefers just one Ok.

goran
24-08-2009, 10:42 AM
No, no, no, nooooo!!!:willy_nilly:

He has been in the Army for quite a while and good stuff kept coming out...:respect-051:

Do not worry.... ;) :) :cheers2:

Carp95
24-08-2009, 10:56 AM
that OK thing is reported, everybody prefers just one Ok.

Everybody prefers when a channel is selected list has to go auto not with "extra" OK.

Thats why I used zapping through EPG menu
but the last 2 firmwares have a bug that zapping through EPG ( select channel -->OK and select play ) result in a "hang-up".

slegs
24-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Everybody prefers when a channel is selected list has to go auto not with "extra" OK.

Thats why I used zapping through EPG menu
but the last 2 firmwares have a bug that zapping through EPG ( select channel -->OK and select play ) result in a "hang-up".

Yes, I reported this. I thought this would be a major bug requiring immediate fix but it was not fixed in the latest release.

pr2
24-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Has anyone been able to get the new functionality in Settings -> Timer working?

I tried to schedule a daily reboot and a daily sleep with this, but it seems they we're not performed.

I didn't try yet the reboot function but I use the sleep function every day since months. Automatically at 2 o'clock my Azbox goes to stand-by without problem but you have of course to define it and enable it too.

rtificial
24-08-2009, 01:11 PM
I didn't try yet the reboot function but I use the sleep function every day since months. Automatically at 2 o'clock my Azbox goes to stand-by without problem but you have of course to define it and enable it too.

I understand, and I think I configured it as it should be.

I'll test tonight to see if the sleep function works for me, to check if it is due to configuration.

Aragos
24-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi!

I noticed my recordings recorded with this version have a lot of freezers!
You don't see it while watching TV, only when you playback the recordings and that happens even on FTA channels.

Anyone else noticed that or is this a local problem only?

Taykun
24-08-2009, 04:45 PM
do you record on external hdd or usb?

zeini
24-08-2009, 05:03 PM
This is at internal HDD and at USB, especially from HDTV channel. But there are also some freezers at SD channel.

Aragos
24-08-2009, 06:06 PM
do you record on external hdd or usb?

Internal. But it seems it doesn't make a difference.