PDA

View Full Version : New mgcamd 1.34a with CCcam support

tinos
24-08-2009, 05:30 PM
It came out only with ARM bin for Coolstream HD1... hope we get AzBox bin file too as it would be perfect to replace CCC 0.2 as client of native CCcam.

Any1 knows if we will get a compiled revision for AzBox HD? Latest on AzBox is 1.33...

Changelog:
1.34.a
cccam 2.1.2 support

Taykun
24-08-2009, 05:39 PM
cccam support interesting

hfmls
24-08-2009, 07:33 PM
only client right?

so we could use newcs+mpcs+cccam+mgcamd

that would be a lot :D

tinos
24-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Or only CCcam + mgcamd much simpler and better.

Accord
24-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Or just bay a Coolstream HD1 receiver. :nopity:

tinos
24-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Sorry don't want to start over with more beta software... or spend more $$$ on unknown future boxes.

goran
24-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Indeed! :cheers2:

MGcamd with GBox + CCcam client would be really cool!:number-one-043:

It is conceivable that Mbox becomes a part of the mix, as it's very similar...

Drooooooooolinnnngggggggg!!!!!!!! !!!!! :drool5: :o16: :respect-054:

hfmls
24-08-2009, 08:25 PM
mgcamd is card reader?

clyde
24-08-2009, 08:42 PM
no card reader with mgcamd you muss use newcs

hfmls
24-08-2009, 08:50 PM
so we still have to use newcs mpcs mgcamd and cccam either way :)

i would like MPCS to be cccam server and nagra3 card reader

tinos
24-08-2009, 09:46 PM
No... if you are smart you can use only CCcam + mgcamd. Check Be-Cool post on this matter... CCcam is a cardreader.

Friendly-Face
24-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Money talsk and walks

This is nothing to do with Azbox ,
the maker of Mgcamd did not reliase any binary file for other platforms then ARM for CoolStream box

sad to see our box left behind now, no support from Mgcamd either, that is catastofical changes for our boxes

13x025
26-08-2009, 04:07 PM
... so, what you're saying is, that there is no way it's going to be compiled for AzBox...? Where did you get this info from?
... previous releases (1.31, 1.32, 1.33) are all available for our box, just this one (1.34a) will be missing...? How come? :confused:

I am currently using v1.32+SCDXcas and it is very stable on my AzBox... but all the existing cccam versions are extremely unstable (client only!)... and I was hoping for a usable cccam client with this (1.34a) release...
:frown:

goran
26-08-2009, 04:18 PM
...we all hope...

:coolgleamA:

hfmls
26-08-2009, 05:01 PM
No... if you are smart you can use only CCcam + mgcamd. Check Be-Cool post on this matter... CCcam is a cardreader.

i have a nagra3 card.

Taykun
26-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Money talsk and walks

This is nothing to do with Azbox ,
the maker of Mgcamd did not reliase any binary file for other platforms then ARM for CoolStream box

sad to see our box left behind now, no support from Mgcamd either, that is catastofical changes for our boxes

i read on one forum that there wont be any support for other receivers/platforms ... only coolstream from now on
Hope thats not true

mushroom
26-08-2009, 06:05 PM
thats the humble truth i am afraid.sat scene is money driven.see what dr**m multim**dia is doing.other brands doing same thing also.only opensat is different.they didnt get the " point " as it seems.and thats catastrophic for us the end users

Dig Deep
26-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Relax guys.

I am sure that we will have a good working cs cam soon.

There are a few that is under construction I think. CCC works rather good, some small freezes but I can live with that. One problem is that it is dead when I get back home from work. Always(nearly) needs a good restart - then it will work all night.

No panic, give the boys a hand :respect-039: and let us wait.

Friendly-Face
26-08-2009, 08:56 PM
... so, what you're saying is, that there is no way it's going to be compiled for AzBox...? Where did you get this info from?

of you are refering to me then i will say
I did not say it will possible, but look at the sceene today

IPbox HD , support from MGcamd has stoped since mgcamd 1.31
Azbox HD did not get the last update.

The only box that got this new Mgcamd update is the Coolstream
and to me it seems that the CoolStream guys have payed well to get this on their pocket.

I do not know more then you do, exept that i have now an CoolStream comming my way and will have it here maybe in 5 days,
i have contacts with some German guys, and they asure me that MGcamd and CCcam connection is working good

i realy hope that Azbox HD will do something now, otherwise they are dead for sure, if no support even from MGcamd author then i sell my 2 boxes .

Some says Relax , some says wait, some says firmware 1.0 will help
and some are somewhere in the midle of the fire, being harsh on the development but very happy with the hardware on this box.

tinos
26-08-2009, 10:27 PM
I think mgcamd is usually always making good requests from manufacturers... for example on Kathrein he requested firmware to support cyrilic fonts and epg... after they agreed to it he released mgcamd (before it will detect if it was kathrein and stop working)... same thing seems happened to AzBox... probably he requested some open source stuff or more support and decided to go to a more open and GPL device like Coolstream...

Maybe someone with more info can see if there is any truth in this... I am just guessing something like this could have been the cause for no more mgcamd. Also maybe newcs could be next... I think mgcamd and newcs are really close... so not looking good.

dubious
26-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Hmm, I don't think there's any particular discrimination to AZ, as the latest MG is not released to other platforms either, ie Dreambox.

As for the Coolstream you must know your linux box history and put 2 and 2 together. The Coolstream OS is Neutrino and Neutrino is the original alternate OS for the Dbox2.

Neutrino author is mixvt and MG author is also mixvt, now do your maths ;)

What I can tell you is that the Coolstream is released 99% bug free, the new Neutrino has been over 18 months in development with the best coders who were not prepared to release the box any other way unlike Opensat.

IMHO certain ppl did a good job of over hyping the AZbox.

AJR
26-08-2009, 11:23 PM
IMHO certain ppl did a good job of over hyping the AZbox.

Maybe..... but the box it self, 'potentially' is excellent

But they certainly over hyped / over estimated opensats capability

dubious
26-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Maybe..... but the box it self, 'potentially' is excellent

I won't argue that point with you m8 but there have many other 'potentially' excellent linux boxes over recent years that have amounted to nothing because manufactures can't produce a decent OS, these boxes need to be open source.

Something else that puts me off the AZ is the fact they have Sigma chips who are notoriously bad for support and fixing bugs.

I'm not looking for an argument here just stating my reasons for not buying this box :)

goran
27-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Neutrino author is mixvt and MG author is also mixvt, now do your maths ;)

Is he really? A sole author of Neutrino?

I found "a few" guys creating the OS etc.

And then Neutrino and Enigma on top of that...

But I was under the impression that it's more of a team effort, as it's quite complex...

kebien
27-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Humm
Reading the original mgcamd sources releases do not say anything about the guy mentioned here
it says
Author: Badfish
And this goes back many years.
This is the original readme I found.

22-Feb-2003 Various bugfixes: thanks Vincent and Jan
22-Jan-2003 Fixed uninitialized variable
11-Jan-2003 Added support for Conax
23-Nov-2002 Bug fix for TPSCrypt; thanks to Vincent
17-Nov-2002 Bug fix in Viaccess code for NTV; thanks to Jan
16-Jul-2002 Viaccess chages; thanks again to Vincent
22-May-2002 Now deals with Nagra MECM, thanks to Vincent and his friend
11-May-2002 Updated vdr patch to vdr-1.0.2
29-Apr-2002 Variable xor value for different firmware versions
25-Apr-2002 Nagra signature now OK; added CRC check
17-Apr-2002 Nagra now working OK
11-Apr-2002 Minor bug fixes; given up on Nagra
09-Apr-2002 Changed PES filter to section filter (thanks Oller Amo)
07-Apr-2002 Added Nagra; no longer need to specify program number
05-Mar-2002 Various bug fixes
03-Mar-2002 Added signature checking for Irdeto and Seca
28-Feb-2002 Fix to Viaccess: NTV now works OK
21-Feb-2002 Viaccess added
20-Feb-2002 Original version

Acknowlegments:
Thanks are due to:

****** Murdoch, for funding the cracking of his rivals' systems.

Whoever at Convergence made the security hole that made this possible.

The author of the Multidec SoftCam DLL, who discovered this technique,
and whose work I have shamelessly plagiarized here. He is the real star.

The authors of the Seca, Viacess and Nagra code which I've used.

Everyone who tested my code and pointed out my numerous stupid mistakes.
Let me know if you would like you name listed here: otherwise I'll keep
you anonymous.

====

I think people only want to know what they want.
No doubt revcent developers took it off the original source,and no doubt they deserve credit,is just this things go way back in time and people tend to forget the roots.

Beside,isn;t an irony the one hating the hyping of the azbox is now hyping the coolstream?
NO BOX is 99% bug free,unless is a very simple and featureless receiver.
Isn't this hyping?

Not putting down the box,but you must be realistic in your statements.

dubious
27-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Is he really? A sole author of Neutrino?

I found "a few" guys creating the OS etc.

And then Neutrino and Enigma on top of that...

But I was under the impression that it's more of a team effort, as it's quite complex...

Correct m8, for the Coolstream it is a team effort.

Humm
Reading the original mgcamd sources releases do not say anything about the guy mentioned here
it says
And this goes back many years.
This is the original readme I found.

Also correct but MGcamd as we know it today has been maintained for at least the last 10 years by mixvt.

tuxbox mgcamd v1.31 by mixvt (compiled Oct 29 2008 19:10:42)

NO BOX is 99% bug free,unless is a very simple and featureless receiver.
Isn't this hyping?

Not putting down the box,but you must be realistic in your statements.

My post above is not intended to be an AZbox v Coolstream post, just presenting facts as I know them. There's an old saying, "there are none so deaf as those who don't want to hear"

I have no reason to hype the Coolstream, I have no desire at all to own one, don't take my word for it but wait and see if there are negative threads about it on the boards. What I do know is that management and devs for the Coolstream are some of the very best experienced coders from the 'scene'.

goran
27-08-2009, 09:21 AM
The thing is, whatever I looked into, so far, if at all complex, never was a one-man-job... As can be seen from Badfish's text...

As for Coolstream - it's a simpler HW, isn't it? ARM processor docs can be easily acquired etc. etc.

Hence, it seems to me there is a harder, more difficult road ahead for Sigma chip developments...

But it just might be more rewarding in the end, we all hope, if the Sigma guys finally respond well...

On the other hand, you're right, nothing so far indicated they would... Then, we're screwed!

Neutrino: it has a well established framework, so to speak. But it was always buggy.

If you tried speaking about it on the official forums, threads would disappear etc.

Moreover, Neutrino was always buggier than Enigma. Faster but buggier.

So, I would watch with interest, if they finally started listening carefully!

I have a DBox2 and I remember stories from before I got it, you know...

Dubbed DBox3, I would be very careful with regard to hyping it.

I hope they do not have the spillover from DBox2 days!

But, again, you're right: competition is good for us!!!

Let the games begin! More boxes coming out!

Opensat better watch out!:respect-051:

terrorman
27-08-2009, 11:00 AM
have everything, have a hardware, have a firm and almost done, because I did not end, if we think what they have done in 4 months, as have been slow to do what we already know, 10 years?

lords is going OPENSAT

my sponsor has been with them in a few weeks, to spend some explanations of why this happening, my sponsor has much az warehouse and not sold.

People sells second-hand, they are not wanted because after 4 months still think that do not support and does not work.

I'm sad to see this happening to us, very sad

kebien
27-08-2009, 12:41 PM
dubioius
I understand.
Is just the place to post such a sentence sounds very "political",instead of instructive.
In my case,I have not seen any apparent bugs in enigma 1 for a long time on a fully tested image,for example,but I can't say is 99% bug free.
same goes for neutrino.

In the other hand,another factor is you seem to not be able to do the math correctly : dates in that readme I posted are from 2002,making impossible for someone to keep it for 10 years (actually,there wasn't mgcam as such 10 years ago in 1999,this doesn't make any sense)
(I assure you nobody reversed the cam module to understand and code CSA algorithm but until freedec released his famous DLL,in 2002,which was the foundation all this emulators were born)
So,no offense,but all you have posted in this thread seem a little "inflated",and goes against reason.

Nothing against the collstream or mgcam (which I have indirectly contributed over time),is that this might not be the place to talk another box.
You want to be honest in this thread,and is understandable,but if you keep making the numbers bigger won't help it.
Peace

dubious
27-08-2009, 01:17 PM
@kebien

10, 7 or 6 years it still doesn't alter the fact that MG is now mixvt's baby and has been for years, if you had known anything at all about MG you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Maybe the 99% bug free figure is a little high, 98.99% is probably nearer the truth :D

but seriously, what I can say for sure is that any remaining bugs that do exist will be addressed and fixed very quickly.

As this thread was started in AZbox section and is about MG for Coolstream I can't see the problem me posting here what I know about the subject.

Peace to you too m8 :)

pr2
27-08-2009, 01:23 PM
What a discussion around this new version... so many speculations!

Let developers do their "hobby" and compile it on the different platform and let them test and debug it before release it to others...
do you think it is so easy to include the support for a new protocol and to be able to compile it immediately on the different OS?

It will come also for the Azbox HD, just be patient... dev of mgcamd is not stopped on Azbox!

goran
27-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Actually, look at Mbox fixes and for how many platforms they come out, almost instantaneously, when a new version is ready...:sifone:

Sometimes 3 or 4 a day, even...:bowing-036:

So, depends...:cheers2:

tinos
27-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Patient like with Dual Tuner (versus switching) support? or with 1.0 firmware? no thank you! enough is enough...

dubious
27-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Actually, look at Mbox fixes and for how many platforms they come out, almost instantaneously, when a new version is ready...

Very true goran, same applies to the official branch of NewCS.

If mixvt had wanted to release new version to all platforms he could of done.

Perhaps at this point in time he prefers to give the Coolstream the edge as I believe shipping to dealers in reasonable quantities has begun !

Taykun
27-08-2009, 02:24 PM
coolstream seems nice device BUT where is (english) forum where you can talk about emu for this device?
where is mbox? where is cccam?
can receiver read NDS cards (with newcs help)?

etc etc many fog as you can see

Friendly-Face
27-08-2009, 03:41 PM
coolstream seems nice device BUT where is (english) forum where you can talk about emu for this device?
where is mbox? where is cccam?
can receiver read NDS cards (with newcs help)?

etc etc many fog as you can see

there is english forums if you search a bitt,

there is newcs and mgcamd for this just search for it and you will find it

I have information that it reades NDS cards, but have no prof for it

i have order 1 for my self , and will have it soon , nex week maybe
then i will see what this baby can do ageins azbox

back to Mgcamd 1.34B acctualy now :)
for the author to reliase other binaries will had taken him just few clicks
but this is obvius that he did not do it.

mgcamd has been here long, has worked on almost every linux box there is out today, but seems now has stop to support many receivers
starting from DM, IPbox, Azbox, Triple-Dragon TM 9100 you name it
they have not seen any support since last 1.31 Release.

i understadn him, he ask for simple thing as Russian letters to be added
or text suport for that langue, but NADA NIET , manufactures give a ****, look what happends now,

Some here say relax, i cannot relax, i need prof that the Opensat is acctualy doeing some thing, not directly as we know what happends then , but inderectly, RELIASE the code for **** sake, give the community the change to develop things.

You keep things so clouse like we are in a Communist Factory, and nothing exept the leaders have a clue to what is happening.

I demand the Source Code, they must , i will for sure find time and ask my mate to have a look if Opensat is violtationg thE GPL in some way
i wish i could Linux well, but im not,

If Opensat uses GPL on their code , then we have the right to the Open Source code, if they use any drivers that are Open Source then we have the right to it.

Taykun
27-08-2009, 08:46 PM
which english forum?
on dbox2world you cant even talk about newcs which is only card reader LOL

DJBlu
27-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Patient like with Dual Tuner (versus switching) support? or with 1.0 firmware? no thank you! enough is enough...

Isn't the coolstream a single tuner? with a single stream decoder?

Taykun
27-08-2009, 08:56 PM
there is 1.34c version out already

Gone_Fishing
27-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Hmmmmmmm never heard of the Coolstream before looks interesting noticed it does 1080p/24Hz :)

Glad I held off buying another HD box now although I was just about to build a HTPC might hold off on that as well now see what the Coolstream can do shame I just spent a ton on a mobo :nopity:

TNT

tinos
27-08-2009, 10:29 PM
You have some videos and info here: https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109175

Friendly-Face
27-08-2009, 10:42 PM
which english forum?
on dbox2world you cant even talk about newcs which is only card reader LOL

there are sections for English there, and you can talk about newcs or what ever you may wish.

Anyway, sorry admisn / mods for the highjacking the thread with this :respect-062: feel free to edit or delite my post if you see it nessesary

Gone_Fishing
27-08-2009, 10:55 PM
ok I've removed some links and references to other forums if you cant find them by yourself your not looking hard enough especially when they can be found on their own site :rolleyes:

TNT

FENEKI
28-10-2009, 01:55 AM
Winsat 2010 HD PVR CCcam Satellite Receiver is it has x2 Common Interface Slots + x2 card .anyone see this new receiver on google it look new

goran
28-10-2009, 08:51 AM
Does it really have a name that includes CCcam?!?!?!? :p

That'd be the first, surely... :D

colla
28-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Winsat 2010 HD PVR HDMI - Perfect Receiver

Winsat 2010 HD Pvr - This is a great new receiver from WINSAT superb picture quality HDMI Output also has scart output + Componment Output built in the Menu has CCcam pre-installed and you can add upto 5 servers . As a bonus to CCcam it has 2 Common Interface Card Slots if needed you can simply put a Original Card and Cam Module to view encrypted pay tv . There are also 2 dual universal card slots EMU Function CCcam at the rear of the reciever also has a USB so u can add a External USB HDD Drive All Asia Satellites Pre-installed

Up to 5 servers
Preinstalled cccam?

For me it seems that the "cccam" is an implemented cccam compatible client
like Multicas CCC Incubuscamd or the implemenation in Diablo Cam and so on

The real cccam has no limitation for 5 servers ;)

goran
28-10-2009, 11:58 AM
10'500 Thai Baht = 191.73 GB P. Sterling

Hmmm... The competition is coming up strong, it seems... Or do they?!?

But Thai site is down... interestingly...

From another forum:
Winsat 2010 HD PVR Satellite Receiver

Winsat 2010 HD Pvr - This is a great new receiver from winsat
Superb Picture Quality and Sound Quality HD Channels .

Supports CCcam - FREE TV

Very Good Quality HD PVR Receiver and Good Price Tag - Value For Money

Original Receiver - Not Clone

1 Year Warranty

- 2 CI Cam Slots
- 2 Smartcard Slots
- HDMI Output
- HDTV / MPEG4
- HDTV 576p / 720p / 1080i
- Component Output
- AV Output
- Scart Output
- e-SATA
- RJ-45
- USB
- PVR Function
- HDD external
- LAN Ethernet
- 10願 Channel Storage
- Diseqc 1.2 & USAUALS
- Multi Language

I have tested this receiver and i find it better than a dreambox dm800 hd
Picture quality is perfect and supports cccam and its much cheaper + it has the Cam Slots and Cards Slots - USB e-sata drive

Is the HW that good?!? Anyone knows?

FENEKI
28-10-2009, 12:18 PM
This reciever does not need updates all the time like dreambox you just plug it in and enjoy tv - CCcam is pre-installed unique version also in the menu you can enter softcam keys direct on the remote handset for all encryptions .

If any future updates are needed they will be posted on this forum but at the moment it dont need any updates and i doubt very much that it will need any for a very long time not like a dreambox

Winsat 2010 HD PVR CCcam

goran
28-10-2009, 12:34 PM
:rolleyes: That means there's no public support for it worth mentioning... :D

Besides, no serious rec can just "be" without upgrades and care...

Remote key input is everywhere, AZbox HD onwards...

I would be careful with this... :smash:

hanswurscht
28-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Its a dead Project after a new CCcam Update with blocking such Things...

FENEKI
28-10-2009, 01:50 PM
hi friends i will buy one in 2 weeks time, and i will let you now how it lookss Winsat 2010 HD

slegs
28-10-2009, 02:17 PM
My guess is that you work for this company....but hey that's just my suspicious nature

hfmls
28-10-2009, 02:33 PM
hehe :)

13x025
28-10-2009, 09:04 PM
BTW...

... has anyone noticed, that there is a new version of mgcamd (1.34c) on azboxworld.com (just installed it with the remote), but I couldn't seem to find the CCcam-client settings in it... :banghead:

Carp95
28-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Well doesn't has the right cfg:

# network mode, use summ for several clients
# 00 no network (default)
# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient
# 16 ONLY gbox, improved simulcrypt (used together with 08 = 24)
# 32 cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info
# (ECM only, supported server version up to 2.1.1, later not work)
G: { 01 }

Also you need cccam.list

Carp95
28-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Hmmmm:

AZBox[mgcamd]$ killall mgcamd
AZBox[mgcamd]$ ./mgcamd
tuxbox mgcamd v1.34c by mixvt (compiled Oct 27 2009 21:48:28)
[mg] Net:32:7:2:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:1 Au:2 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:7 Log:3:172.16.1.1:28007 Reread:0
[mg] Ecm cache time: 15
Box type: azbox
Conax.Key error 2: No such file or directory
Keys readed
AutoRoll.Key error 2: No such file or directory
[mgcam] emm thread started
[OPENXCAS_API:Wed Oct 28 21:35:29.684] openxcas_open:285 ## mgcamd
[OPENXCAS_API:Wed Oct 28 21:35:29.691] load_xcas_control:98 ## loaded controller ID = 0x19760507
osdep_msq_server_open : key_request 0x54C4D100 key_response 0x54C4D101
key(54c4d100), msgflg(448)
key(54c4d101), msgflg(448)
osdep_msq_client_connect : key_request 0x54C4D100 key_response 0x54C4D101
ParseCADescriptor: 06 22 E5 65
ParseCADescriptor: 01 00 E7 09 00 6A FF FF E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 5C
ParseCADescriptor: 01 00 E7 09 00 6A FF FF E0 00 00 00 00 00 00 27 5C
[mg0] service FA5 index 0 pmt pid 0 (1)
EMM: CaID: 0x0622 -> CaPID: 0x0136 ProvID: 000000
EMM: CaID: 0x0100 -> CaPID: 0x00B6 ProvID: 000000
EMM: CaID: 0x0100 -> CaPID: 0x00B7 ProvID: 00006A
EMM: CaID: 0x0100 -> CaPID: 0x00B9 ProvID: 00006C
EMM: CaID: 0x0100 -> CaPID: 0x00BA ProvID: 00006D
*EMM: CaID: 0x0100 -> CaPID: 0x00BB ProvID: 000000
EMM: CaID: 0x0D02 -> CaPID: 0x1389 ProvID: 000000
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0622 -> CaPID: 0x0565 ProvID: 000000
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0100 -> CaPID: 0x0709 ProvID: 00006A
[mg0] No irdeto key(s) found for id 0 keynr f6
[mg0] network can't decode
[mg0] pid 0x0565 failed to decode.
[mg0] No seca key(s) found for id 6A keynr 0e
[mg0] pid 0x0709 failed to decode.

goran
29-10-2009, 01:32 AM
OK, installed MGcamd v. 1.34c and then the config for it, too - direct from azboxworld server.

Went into the folder via FileZilla and deleted peer.cfg, to replace it with my own, with all the necessary data.

Then, I went into the OpenXCAS openxcas.conf file and I replaced the old data with

name = mgcamd
daemon = mgcamd
version = 1.34c
# argument = -a 3

Saved it all and rebooted.

Noticed that nfs.sh is no longer there...

Now, when I asked awkward Q's about mg_cfg [when we got MGcamd for AZbox HD] - there were no answers coming and many things in there were not exactly logical. After all, it was a "special" version, apparently...

I just was told not to worry, not to change anything, that it just works... Well, it did, if you didn't have clashing lines in your peer.cfg, with other files in there... It took me a while to figure it out.

[It was silly, because the genius advisers said to "just copy everything from your cwshare.cfg in your GBox"... Never thinking twice about what people might have in their GBox cwshare files and that MGcamd for AZbox HD is a little.... well, different...]

So, similarly:

# EMM messages
# 00 don't show any EMMs (default)
# 01 show only valid EMMs
# 02 show valid and bad EMMs with complete data display
M: { 01 }

I would put 02 for now, to see more...

If you want to see more in your PuTTy, then:

cd /EMU/OpenXCAS/mgcamd -> hit ENTER on your keyboard

chmod 755 mgcamd -> ENTER

./mgcamd -> ENTER

Next:

# ECM messages
# 00 don't show any ECMs
# 01 show only valid ECMs (default)
# 02 show valid and bad ECMs with complete data display
C: { 01 }

Similarly, 02 for starters, maybe?

# AU
# 01 enable AU
# 02 AU Auto
# 03 network cards update only
A: { 00 }

Logically, 01, I say...

# key update (sum 01 or 02 with 04)
# 01 update only new keys, default setting
# 02 update all keys (used for valid PMK checking)
# 04 replace (not add) http-aes keys, only first key replaced !
U: { 01 }

OKI...

# config files folder (softcam, autoroll, ignore/priority)
# 00 files in /var/keys
# 01 files in /tmp
T: { 00 }

This is wrong! As before! But... it's a special version - so it doesn't mater, as "it just works" [and it does!]. Ergo, leave as is.

# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
G: { 09 }

Interesting, isn't it? But they say to leave it as is... So, leave it! :D

...errrmmm... anyone seen CCcam hiding somewhere, maybe? :rolleyes: :D

# network retry, use summ for several options
# 00 disable
# 01 retry every new ecm
# 02 try to connect to offline shares every Q: seconds
# 04 try to detect and fast reconnect to lost (and not used atm) server
N: { 07 }

OKI...

# network ecm timeout in seconds
K: { 5 }

# newcamd dead routes connect retry, sec
Q: { 300 }

# network shares priority
# 00 newcamd, radegast, camd3 (default)
# 01 camd3, radegast, newcamd
# 02 newcamd, camd3, radegast
P: { 02 }

OKI... [CCcam missing noticably, once again, isn't it? :D]

# on screen display type
# 00 No OSD (default)
# 01 neutrino
# 02 enigma
# 03 relook
O: { 00 }

# on screen display Options, summ of:
# 01 show emu ecm
# 02 show network shares messages
# 04 show decoding failed / fta
# 08 show emm keys update
S: { 03 }

Weeeeellll... What did you expect? OSD, maybe? Hehe... :D

# Log option, summ of:
# 00 Off
# 01 Network
# 02 console
# 04 file, appended ! delete it by yourself, before it eat all your hdd
L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 8028 /DATA/hdb1/mgcamd.log

OKI...

# keep ecm cache, seconds
E: { 15 }

# cache option, summ of:
# 00 Off (default)
# 01 Ecm pids cache, store pids used to decode in /tmp/ca_cache.list at exit, load at startup, same syntax as restore.list
# 02 Ecm data cache, remember CW for (E:) time
# 04 Emm cache for network cards, do not resend the same emm twice, cache not cleared until restart
H: { 06 }

# reread files, summ of:
# 00 No (default)
# 01 reread config file on channel change (including priority and ignore, but not replace/cache)
# 02 reread SoftCam.Key on channel change
# 04 reread SoftCam.Key if file changed
R: { 04 }

# debug, summ of
# 00 off (default)
# 01 debug ecm
# 02 debug emm
# 04 debug network ecm
# 08 debug network emm
# 16 debug network login
# 32 show mem/cpu stats every 1 min
# 64 add timestamp to log messages
D: { 0 }

OKI koky....

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
B: { 00 }

Yeah, well... this is telling, isn't it... AZbox HD anyone? :D

# urls for aes keys update, any number or urls allowed,
# url data must contain key in format 0500:007C00:0000000000:00:key1:ke yl
#W: { http://some.host.com/keys.php }

Right, never mind...

Here's my log, as GBox client:

MMP login: root
Password:
MMP[~]$ cd /EMU/OpenXCAS/mgcamd
MMP[mgcamd]$ chmod 755 mgcamd
MMP[mgcamd]$ ./mgcamd
tuxbox mgcamd v1.34c by mixvt (compiled Oct 27 2009 21:48:28)
[mg] Net:9:7:2:5s Show ecm:1, emm:1 Up:1 Au:0 Dir:0 Osd:no:80:0 Cache:6 Log:3:172.16.1.1:8028 Reread:4
[mg] Ecm cache time: 15
Box type: azbox
Keys readed
[config] newcamd route = dummy:127.0.0.1:20000 server local
newcamd keep alive: 0, incoming port: 12000
Peer host: xxxxxx.dyndns.org Peer pass: xxxxxx port: xxxxxx my port: xxxxxx
Me: host xxxxxx.dyndns.org id xxxxxx port 0 max send 10 max dist 3
Resend time: normal 8000 12000, nds 700 1500
Ports to monitor: xxxxxx
can't bind error 125: Address already in use
can't bind error 125: Address already in use
network port 12000 open: bind error 125: Address already in use
[OPENXCAS_API:Wed Oct 28 23:56:30.030] openxcas_open:285 ## mgcamd
[OPENXCAS_API:Wed Oct 28 23:56:30.081] load_xcas_control:98 ## loaded controller ID = 0x19760507
osdep_msq_server_open : key_request 0x54C4D100 key_response 0x54C4D101
osdep_msq_server_open : request msq is already created
osdep_msq_server_open : response msq is already created
osdep_msq_client_connect : key_request 0x54C4D100 key_response 0x54C4D101
[mgcam] emm thread started
[newcamd] Connecting to 127.0.0.1:20000...
[newcamd] Connection to 127.0.0.1:20000 failed (3ms)
ParseCADescriptor: 05 00 E5 22 10 01 00 13 01 20 14 03 03 0A 00
ParseCADescriptor: 05 00 E3 22 10 01 00 13 01 20 14 03 02 0A 00
[mg0] service 206E index 0 pmt pid 0 (1)
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0500 -> CaPID: 0x0322 ProvID: 020A00
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0500 -> CaPID: 0x0522 ProvID: 030A00
[mg0] No viaccess key(s) found for id 20A00 keynr 08
[mg0] pid 0x0322 failed to decode.
[mg0] No viaccess key(s) found for id 30A00 keynr 08
[mg0] pid 0x0522 failed to decode.
-> Hello to xxxxxx.dyndns.org:xxxxxx (xxxxxx)(1)
[mg0] stoping camd..
[mg0] stopped
ParseCADescriptor: 05 00 E5 21 10 01 00 13 01 20 14 03 03 0A 00
ParseCADescriptor: 05 00 E3 21 10 01 00 13 01 20 14 03 02 0A 00
[mg0] service 206D index 0 pmt pid 0 (2)
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0500 -> CaPID: 0x0321 ProvID: 020A00
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0500 -> CaPID: 0x0521 ProvID: 030A00
[mg0] stoping camd..
[mg0] stopped
ParseCADescriptor: 05 00 E5 23 10 01 00 13 01 20 14 03 03 0A 00
ParseCADescriptor: 05 00 E3 23 10 01 00 13 01 20 14 03 02 0A 00
[mg0] service 206F index 0 pmt pid 0 (3)
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0500 -> CaPID: 0x0323 ProvID: 020A00
[mg0] ECM: CaID: 0x0500 -> CaPID: 0x0523 ProvID: 030A00
[mg0] No viaccess key(s) found for id 20A00 keynr 08
[mg0] pid 0x0323 failed to decode.
[mg0] No viaccess key(s) found for id 30A00 keynr 08
[mg0] pid 0x0523 failed to decode.
MMP[mgcamd]$

As you can see, I was struggling to keep the channels open. Managed but... One can't see exactly what is going on, sorry. We need an "Mbox Manager" type of tool, I think...

Soooooooooo....

Guys, where the f**k is CCcam stuff?!?

You know, what Carp quoted:

# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient

Carp states that this AZbox HD version 1.34c doesn't have the correct cfg file one would expect. At least it's not the same as the same numerical version for Coolstream receiver. So, shall we try to add it?

I don't think so: how would we add the CCcam server details, where and how do we add our CCcam peers? What does it look like in Coolstream, guys?

So, I suspect this isn't the same version, in terms of CCcam client capabilities. It stands to reason that the author is still not supporting AZbox HD like that, at least from the above analysis...

We have no proper "Readme", as per usual... Hmmm, gives some of us what to do but...:toetap05:

bulmers
29-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Strange. mgcamd 1.34c wont install for me !

FW 0.9.3686 installed

Home > Plugins > OpenXCAS > Download Executable > azboxworld . com > mgcamd-1.34c.tgz :

Goes through the download process up to 100%
"Camd downloaded and installed successfully."

But when I check to see if its installed :

Home > Plugins > OpenXCAS > Camd Setup
or
Home > Plugins > OpenXCAS > Activation & Priority Setting

No sign of it just "MultiCAS"

Tried this at least 10 times but it just wont install!. Rebooted the box a few times along the way but still nothing. Checked with Filezilla but no sign of it.

I had the previous version (V1.33)installed and working with FW 0.9.3661 but cant get 1.34c installed with latest firmware.
Strange one !!!

Getting late now. So Ill reinstall FW 0.9.3661 tomorrow and try it again.

valerica
29-10-2009, 06:23 AM
Here
a)mg_cfg

# EMM messages

# ECM messages
# 00 don't show anything about ecm
# 01 normal mode, show pids processed, decoded ecm and cw
# 02 verbose mode, show valid and bad ECMs with data

# AU
# 00 disable, no emm pids processed
# 01 enable, emm pids always processed for soft-au and shared cards
# 02 auto, emm started only if channel cant be decoded
# 03 process emm pids for network cards update only
A: { 02 }

# 04 enable TPS au
# + tps SID, which pmt pid contains au pid
U: { 01 } 0x12c0

# 00 files in /var/keys
# 01 files in /tmp

# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient

# 00 disable
# 01 retry every new ecm
# + XX messages number and YY seconds to reconnect
# mg will reconnect to server, if no answer to last XX ecm/keepalive or
# if no answer for last ecm or keepalive sent for YY seconds
# set to 0 to disable
N: { 07 } 5 30

K: { 05 }

Q: { 600 }

# 00 gbox, newcamd, cccamd, radegast, camd3 (default)
# 01 camd3, radegast, cccamd, gbox, newcamd
# 02 cccamd, newcamd, camd3, gbox, radegast
P: { 00 }

# on screen display type
# 00 No OSD (default)
# 01 neutrino
# 02 enigma
# 03 relook
# + user password for http auth
O: { 00 } username password

# 01 show emu ecm
# + web port to use for osd
S: { 03 } 80

# Log option, summ of:
# 00 off
# 01 network udp log
# 02 log to console
# + IP udp-port log-file-name
L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

# every cache entry takes 28 bytes, so 24h cache will take *only* 240-400kb of memory,
# for openbox/elanvision users with remote shares make sense to set it higher than default value,
# to not hammer cards while timeshifting or playing crypted recordings.

# cache option, summ of:
# 00 Off (default)
# 01 Ecm pids cache, store pids used to decode in /tmp/ca_cache.list at exit, load at startup, same syntax as restore.list
# 04 Emm cache for network cards, do not resend the same emm twice, cache not cleared until restart
H: { 07 }

# reread files, summ of:
# 00 No (default)
# 01 reread config file on channel change (including priority and ignore, but not replace/cache)
R: { 00 }

# debug, summ of
# 00 off (default)
# 01 debug ecm
# 02 debug emm
# 04 debug network ecm
# 08 debug network emm
# 16 debug network login
D: { 00 }

# box type
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips

b)cccamd.list.example

C: 172.16.1.1 12000 user1 pass1

Cheers ,
Val .

medmed
29-10-2009, 07:51 AM
after many test , not work for me .
please post your result test

Smudger
29-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Strange. mgcamd 1.34c wont install for me !

FW 0.9.3686 installed

Home > Plugins > OpenXCAS > Download Executable > azboxworld . com > mgcamd-1.34c.tgz :

Goes through the download process up to 100%
"Camd downloaded and installed successfully."

But when I check to see if its installed :

Home > Plugins > OpenXCAS > Camd Setup
or
Home > Plugins > OpenXCAS > Activation & Priority Setting

No sign of it just "MultiCAS"

Tried this at least 10 times but it just wont install!. Rebooted the box a few times along the way but still nothing. Checked with Filezilla but no sign of it.

I had the previous version (V1.33)installed and working with FW 0.9.3661 but cant get 1.34c installed with latest firmware.
Strange one !!!

Getting late now. So Ill reinstall FW 0.9.3661 tomorrow and try it again.

Try download and then reboot. I believe that the downloads are now installation packages which install on reboot. I may be wrong but get this impression.

goran
29-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Here
a)mg_cfg

# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient
b)cccamd.list.example

Cheers ,
Val .

Hi, Val, m8!

You didn't tell us what you got, mind...

G 01 - does that work with CCcam? Can you be a client with that?

It's all weird with MGcamd, isn't it...:sifone:

Never mind, so long as it works...;)

We'll test later - must cook...:smash:

Cheerio!:respect-051:

rmt
29-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Has somebody succeeded to run this version of mgcamd as cccam client?

sami8519
29-10-2009, 11:33 AM
I tried it but does not work. maybe it is modified and does not support cccam netclient feature.

Friendly-Face
29-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Guys , this is made for Coolstream box , so will not work in any other boxes, there is no need to test it as it is made for other choset box, and it will not work in Sigmachipset boxes like azbox we have

spikes
29-10-2009, 11:57 AM
This mgcamd work in the azboxhd.
I use it as client g**x server.
MMP[mgcamd]$ tuxbox mgcamd v1.34c by mixvt (compiled Oct 27 2009 21:48:28)

LEPERO85
29-10-2009, 12:33 PM
of you are refering to me then i will say
i did not say it will possible, but look at the sceene today

ipbox hd , support from mgcamd has stoped since mgcamd 1.31
azbox hd did not get the last update.

The only box that got this new mgcamd update is the coolstream
and to me it seems that the coolstream guys have payed well to get this on their pocket.

I do not know more then you do, exept that i have now an coolstream comming my way and will have it here maybe in 5 days,
i have contacts with some german guys, and they asure me that mgcamd and cccam connection is working good

i realy hope that azbox hd will do something now, otherwise they are dead for sure, if no support even from mgcamd author then i sell my 2 boxes .

Some says relax , some says wait, some says firmware 1.0 will help
and some are somewhere in the midle of the fire, being harsh on the development but very happy with the hardware on this box.

look in server: Azboxworld.com exit new version mgcamd

happyhammer
29-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Here
a)mg_cfg

# EMM messages

# ECM messages
# 00 don't show anything about ecm
# 01 normal mode, show pids processed, decoded ecm and cw
# 02 verbose mode, show valid and bad ECMs with data

# AU
# 00 disable, no emm pids processed
# 01 enable, emm pids always processed for soft-au and shared cards
# 02 auto, emm started only if channel cant be decoded
# 03 process emm pids for network cards update only
A: { 02 }

# 04 enable TPS au
# + tps SID, which pmt pid contains au pid
U: { 01 } 0x12c0

# 00 files in /var/keys
# 01 files in /tmp

# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient

# 00 disable
# 01 retry every new ecm
# + XX messages number and YY seconds to reconnect
# mg will reconnect to server, if no answer to last XX ecm/keepalive or
# if no answer for last ecm or keepalive sent for YY seconds
# set to 0 to disable
N: { 07 } 5 30

K: { 05 }

Q: { 600 }

# 00 gbox, newcamd, cccamd, radegast, camd3 (default)
# 01 camd3, radegast, cccamd, gbox, newcamd
# 02 cccamd, newcamd, camd3, gbox, radegast
P: { 00 }

# on screen display type
# 00 No OSD (default)
# 01 neutrino
# 02 enigma
# 03 relook
# + user password for http auth
O: { 00 } username password

# 01 show emu ecm
# + web port to use for osd
S: { 03 } 80

# Log option, summ of:
# 00 off
# 01 network udp log
# 02 log to console
# + IP udp-port log-file-name
L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

# every cache entry takes 28 bytes, so 24h cache will take *only* 240-400kb of memory,
# for openbox/elanvision users with remote shares make sense to set it higher than default value,
# to not hammer cards while timeshifting or playing crypted recordings.

# cache option, summ of:
# 00 Off (default)
H: { 07 }

# reread files, summ of:
# 00 No (default)
R: { 00 }

# debug, summ of
# 00 off (default)
# 01 debug ecm
# 02 debug emm
# 04 debug network ecm
# 08 debug network emm
# 16 debug network login
D: { 00 }

# box type
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips

b)cccamd.list.example

Cheers ,
Val .

you have this working to cccam server yourself?

valerica
29-10-2009, 02:30 PM
No , it doesn't work as cccamd client , but it's OK as gbox & newcamd client .

Cheers ,
Val .

goran
29-10-2009, 02:44 PM
OKI, but why G 01, please? Why no ***ulative?:coolgleamA:

rmt
29-10-2009, 03:04 PM
No , it doesn't work as cccamd client , but it's OK as gbox & newcamd client .

Cheers ,
Val .

Is this a different version than that of Coolstream HD, which should allegedly run as cccam client?

valerica
29-10-2009, 03:35 PM
OKI, but why G 01, please? Why no ***ulative?:coolgleamA:

This was the 1st test - newcamd client with an orig. via card with newcs .
Than gbox with ***ulative 24 was OK . Still nok with either 32 or 64 (***ulative) G .

Cheers ,
Val .

rmt
29-10-2009, 07:01 PM
my status:

mgcamd as newcs client -> works
mgcamd as cccam client -> No

bulmers
29-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Got V1.34c to install. I reinstalled FW 0.9.3686 and then it worked :)

rmt
29-10-2009, 10:25 PM
Got V1.34c to install. I reinstalled FW 0.9.3686 and then it worked :)

What worked?
mgcamd as cccam client?

bulmers
29-10-2009, 10:54 PM
No I havent got any C lines.
Im only using it to mess around with free newcamd servers.

Problem was last night I couldnt get mgcamd 1.34c to install. So I reinstalled AZBox FW and then I got it to install.

rmt
29-10-2009, 11:05 PM
i hope cccam client will be running with the next version of mgcamd

Taykun
30-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Cccam is probably disabled on purpose... My opinion

rmt
30-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Cccam is probably disabled on purpose... My opinion

Yes, you can be right Taykun.

If the same code, which was compiled for CoolStream HD supports mgcamd as cccam client and the one for Azbox not -> This can be on purpose

valerica
30-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Can anyone confirm that this vers. works as cc client in Coolstream ?

Cheers ,
Val .

Friendly-Face
30-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Mgcamd 1.34C works as Client on Coolstream, i can confirm this , i use Coolstream here and it works.

I have not tryed Mgcamd 1.34 C on Azbox as i think it is made for ARM processor and not for Sigma.

If you have any Mgcamd 1.34C for Azbox lett me know, i can try to compare the 2 files and see

Can anyone confirm that this vers. works as cc client in Coolstream ?

Cheers ,
Val .

valerica
30-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Ok , thank you .

Cheers ,
Val .

fuatbest
30-10-2009, 10:53 AM
First Sorry I'am little speak engilish .....

I want All file for Mgcamd , and where on wraiting gbox client and newcamd client ?

and whic format send to Azbox (644 or 755 .....) ?

And (softcam , autoroll , Constant CW ) whic format send (644 or 755 .....) ?

pls all file send me for mgcamd

valerica
30-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Download it from plug-ins menu (exe & config files) , give 755 by ftp 2 all , edit peer.cfg (gbox details) , newcamd.list(newcamd details) . Also add in module.seq a line : mgcamd .

Cheers ,
Val .

fuatbest
30-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks , Give me pls Mgcamd file ( pls on all file ) Mgcamd , peer.cfg , newcamd.list ...... )

I have Mgcamd 1.34c but only on Mgcamd and mg_cfg
don2t have newcamd.list and peer.cfg

goran
30-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeah, as I said earlier:

So, I suspect this isn't the same version, in terms of CCcam client capabilities. It stands to reason that the author is still not supporting AZbox HD like that, at least from the above analysis...

When/if he's ready, I suspect, and does that, there will be a big hullabaloo from Opensat's PR "master :rolleyes: of ceremony and pomp"... :rolleyes: :D:smilielol5:

rmt
30-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah, as I said earlier:

When/if he's ready, I suspect, and does that, there will be a big hullabaloo from Opensat's PR "master :rolleyes: of ceremony and pomp"... :rolleyes: :D:smilielol5:

Yes goran, i think so too

perhaps cccam capability is a very important milestone for mgcamd for the time being

if it runs, azbox has achieved a great goal

valerica
30-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Thanks , Give me pls Mgcamd file ( pls on all file ) Mgcamd , peer.cfg , newcamd.list ...... )

I have Mgcamd 1.34c but only on Mgcamd and mg_cfg
don2t have newcamd.list and peer.cfg

Here .

Cheers ,
Val .

fuatbest
30-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Very Thanks ,

Newcamd.list or newcamd.list.example ?

all example wrait delet yes or no ?

valerica
30-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Remove "example" extension .

Cheers ,
Val .

fuatbest
30-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Very Thanks.. ı have newcamd client (host , port(1500-1501-1502) , username , pasword , deskey)
pls where wraiting ?

CWS_KEEPALIVE = ?
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = ?
CWS = ?
CWS_MULTIPLE = ?

valerica
30-10-2009, 01:18 PM
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 12000
CWS = host port user pass deskey
No CWS multiple

Cheers ,
Val .

fuatbest
30-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Thanks , nfs.sh don't have this file important ?

/ EMU / OpenXCAS / mgcamd /
mg_cfg 644
mgcamd 755
newcamd.list 755
nfs.sh 644
openxcas.conf 755
peer_cfg 644
priority.list 644
Softcam.key 644
Autoroll.key 644
Constant CW 644

this is Right ? I'want work Newcamd , softcam , Autorol , Constant CW

valerica
30-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Yes and hv a look at mg_cfg where to put those 3 : T param.

Cheers ,
Val .

fuatbest
30-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Sorry I don't undestand , I am little speak engilish ... pls pls you wrait undastand me

nfs.sh don't have this file important ?

cccam.list ? (755 or 644 )
ingore.list ? (755 or 644 )
mg_cfg ? (755 or 644 )
mgcamd ?(755 or 644 )
newcamd ? (755 or 644 )
openxcas ? (755 or 644 )
peer ? (755 or 644 )
priority.list ? (755 or 644 )
replaca.list ? (755 or 644 )

----------------------------------
Softcam ? (755 or 644 )
Autoroll ? (755 or 644 )
Constant ? (755 or 644 )

------------------------------------

I'want work Newcamd , softcam , Autorol , Constant CW

valerica
30-10-2009, 03:16 PM
You can keep nfs.sh in mgcamd folder . All 755 and edit yr details in newcamd.list like I wrote in post #92 .

Cheers ,
Val

Friendly-Face
30-10-2009, 09:42 PM
ok tested this now, can say that it is not working with CCcam connection
it is maybe beed left out the possibility to use CCcam in purpose i gues.

rmt
04-11-2009, 09:55 AM
I hope that the next version of MultiCas supports Newcamd client and that of mgcamd supports CCCam client so that we have all possible combinations :-)

valerica
04-11-2009, 10:06 AM
Just tested a server & mgcamd with nline + multicas with cline . I can only hope they'll release a more stable vers. of multicas regarding n*d*s 'cos 4 now mgcamd is by far better than multicas .

Cheers ,
Val .

goran
04-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi, Val!

Thanx for airing your findings!;)

Could you elaborate a bit, please. It seems to me that one could interpret this in at least 2 ways... :confused:

[:o16:]

valerica
04-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Sure : conn. mgcamd with nline/newcs from server and multicas with cline from the same server having the n*d*s card in smargo under newcs . No freezes with mgcamd , but tragedy :D with multicas although same constant ecm 210 ms .

Cheers ,
Vali .

granger33
28-11-2009, 07:06 PM
on coolstream hd-1 not works on Nagra3 (tvcabo and D+)