PDA

View Full Version : What card reader SW works with internal slot?

kers
28-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to use my CD nordic card with my HD Premium and could use some help. Could someone recommend a card reader SW that would work with the internal smart card slot?

I tried the MultiCAS which was able to read the card but failed to update it.

In the FAQ:s there is a mention that NewCS 1.20 RC 13 should work, but I was not able to find it from the OpenXCAS add-on downloads.

Thanks!

zeini
28-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Look at server _http://www.satellites.info/azbox/

kers
28-08-2009, 08:14 PM
When I try to install from there, I get "Fail to download camd and install" error message.

Dig Deep
29-08-2009, 05:38 AM
CCC reads nordic and updates it

kers
30-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Ok, can you recommend a version of CCC which supports the internal reader of Azbox Premium HD and from where can I install it?

Friendly-Face
30-08-2009, 09:17 AM
use Mgcamd and newcs mate. card updates and works good
i use lates newcs and lates mgcamd for azbox here and i have got an CD Nordic , all you need to do is open the mg.cfg and edit this part
if they are 00 edit it to 01 on all the pars that are under.

I f im remembering correctly the mg.cfg have not the update presett
so you need to edit that file from 00 to 01 on all the point see the copy paste from my file.
this is the part that updates the file
A: { 01 } and this is very importend to have it 02 or 01 as this updates the card , best is 01 as then the update is on all the time.

# EMM messages
# 00 don't show any EMMs (default)
# 01 show only valid EMMs
# 02 show valid and bad EMMs with complete data display
M: { 01 }

# ECM messages
# 00 don't show anything about ecm
# 01 normal mode, show pids processed, decoded ecm and cw
# 02 verbose mode, show valid and bad ECMs with data
C: { 01 }

# AU
# 00 disable, no emm pids processed
# 01 enable, emm pids always processed for soft-au and shared cards
# 02 auto, emm started only if channel cant be decoded
# 03 process emm pids for network cards update only
A: { 01 }

evarlam
30-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Hello to Azbox owners!! I have an Azbox Premium and I tried several several firmwares from 2371 to 3180 and almost all emus. The best probably is Mgcamd (it is connected with an ipbox 250s running newcs 1.67 (ppc version like dm500). The card is Irdeto2, Nova Greece. As I see, there is vewry little info about the beahaviour of the tricky I2 system, especially with the so called Zeta cards (v. 5.4), which can bring headache to run properly. I discovered that mgcamd updates the card but in an erratic way: updates 2-6 emms a time and every 1-10min the pictures freezes for few seconds and then starts again. I also tested mgcamd in azbox with external phoenix reader connected on a PC running Newcs 1.65 for windows and the results are the same. I use a mg_cfg file setup similar to the proposed by FriendlyFace. I use the same setup in Ipbox 250S and Mgcamd 1.31 runs perfectly, no freezes at all. There is a serious bug with the iplementation of Mgcamd in MIPS Sigma architecture of Azbox. Most of the people in forums talk about viaccess or nagravision or NDS cards....Irdeto2 v. 5.4 are a nightmare if not configured right.