PDA

View Full Version : white card

sataddict
03-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Hi iv been searching and reading but cant find a clear answer to my question. I would like to use my white card in my azbox (will use an external card reader if that works). Has any one got this working on the azbox and and with what combination. At least then i can look into how to get them installed and getting it toworking.
Thanks

neilD
03-09-2009, 07:35 AM
The only combination which I got to work well was CCcam and newcs. I use an external reader smargo. I had a few freezes with the blue card but since yesterday I have my white and its works better. I don't have the config files here at work but I can post them later if you have no luck. I am not sharing just have one box in the house.

MickeySa
03-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Also work with latest MultiCAS .

neilD
03-09-2009, 11:44 AM
I tried the blue one first using MultiCAS but it kept freezing every 5 seconds. Very annoying, does your freeze?

sataddict
03-09-2009, 11:47 AM
The only combination which I got to work well was CCcam and newcs. I use an external reader smargo. I had a few freezes with the blue card but since yesterday I have my white and its works better. I don't have the config files here at work but I can post them later if you have no luck. I am not sharing just have one box in the house.

Please post the config file which will be a lot of help. Also which version of cccam and newcs are you using. I take it there is no way of using the internal card reader and will have to purchase smargo external one.
What other external card reader may also work.

neilD
03-09-2009, 12:56 PM
There is an older version of newcs which can read the internal reader. It can be found in this thread "NewCS: a few Q's - let's get all the crucial info together, guys..."
(don't know how to post a link to the thread) but I have not tested with the white card.

Will post config when I get home tonight.

Which versions - latest version of newcs, The CCCam I used a script written by terrorman which installs a choice of two versions, do a serch for this tool, its very good. See also gorans Azbox guide which is sticky (download PDF - more info in it)

sataddict
03-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Iv already got cccam 2.0.4 running but not planing to card share, just be able to use my sly card. If I could use the internal card reader then it would have save me time/money from buying an external card reader. Iv read the thread you mentioned but cant fine any one mentioning the white card and the internal reader working to gather. I have a infinity usb phoinex card reader but not sure if this will work with the white card and azbox.

joe_b
04-09-2009, 01:04 PM
got white card working with internal reader using newcs + mgcamd.

simon30000
04-09-2009, 04:03 PM
thanks joe, did you use the old newcs 120rc13 with mgcamd or are you using latest

joe_b
04-09-2009, 06:43 PM
thanks joe, did you use the old newcs 120rc13 with mgcamd or are you using latest

very first time using linux.
would like to thank a mate, who has helped me tremendously :respect-040: :bowing-036:

old newcs m8, firm 0.9.2371 but :-

1)getting freezes

2)not clearing some hd channels

3)running @ 500 mhz (need to know how to change the mhz)

card is running cool, not been a problem.