PDA

View Full Version : White card

holmroad
03-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I dont remember a 'categorical' confirmation as to whether the latest white Rupie cards are read ok in TM6900HD Super card slots using latest patch version 6.88 please?:respect-046:

Giga
03-09-2009, 11:01 AM
on sly box remote:
Press Services
Press 4 for System Setup
Press 5 for System Details
in System Details: Serial number: 0000000000 (take note of it: 10 digits)
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=37515&d=1253538351

on TM-6900HD Super:
M u t e & E x i t Yellow button
put the 10 number sly box k e y in the c a r d + field. Leave the nagra field FF? Report is all subscribed channels should open?
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=37516&d=1253539220

Don't know if:
stays open for what period
you still have to put in the original box for card update?

_________________________________ _ old reply:
claim was yes? Can't you see if it updates?
Main menu
Smart Card, it should now show what card is in there
(seca in my case) if I select that and press OK it shows more options:
Consultation
Information
In consultation I find some dates?

holmroad
03-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanx for your reply mate - all I want to know is if the new white cards actually read ok in the slot as there were earlier rumours about the cards burning up in the TM's!
As for updating, mine is a card where the sub has been turned off from 6/9 so I assume it will only last up to 2 months or so in the basic TM6900HD Super patch 6.88 slot before they either turn it off or it simply expires? :respect-069:

(NB: not using it for c/s!)

holmroad
03-09-2009, 03:33 PM
@Giga:

So are we saying it IS ok to place my white card into my TM6900HD Super cam c/w patch version 6.88 and it NOT burst into flames? Plus will the channels currently subscribed to open ok in the slot?:respect-055:

Giga
03-09-2009, 03:51 PM
as far as I can recollect, the card should be safe? Problem of overheating, only when C S. I've been searching and can not find back the postings here confirming it would be alright to use this card?

holmroad
03-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanx mate - thats what I was hoping as HAD heard rumours re the fact one previous poster had put the card into his TM6900HD Super only for it to both overheat & burn the card, but also he had to send his stb back to TM to repair the damaged slot! I wasnt sure whether he was using it simply to read the card in the 'normal' way - as do I - or via c/s - but either way it was a worry for me!:respect-050:

charlie
03-09-2009, 05:06 PM
I use the white card in my TM6900 super all ok bar the prime channels which remain scrambled, i don't cs at the moment.

holmroad
03-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Ah- well thats interesting too then, because I assumed all the subbed channels would open via TM6900HD Super - so will try later now I know the card will not self-destruct in 20 secs!!:respect-055:

RABBY
03-09-2009, 06:18 PM
TM -6900 Fried my [Blue Card ]@ [White Card] works on most channels, Except Sports [Strange ]:smash:

holmroad
03-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Will pass on MY feedback then later - just didnt want chicken fried white card on my conscience!!:respect-040:

holmroad
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Quite right - with white card in, no Premium channels open, only non-Prem like Good Food, G.O.L.D etc, whereas old blue card had opened ALL subbed channels ok!:frown:

holmroad
05-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Quite right - with white card in, no Premium channels open, only non-Prem like Good Food, G.O.L.D etc, whereas old blue card had opened ALL subbed channels ok!:frown:

Lets hope our friend Magic is working on this problem (lack of Premium channels opening) and may emerge with a new patch very soon?:respect-055:

tr8.
05-09-2009, 10:51 AM
the premium channels dont open as the card mates to the first reciever it goes into.
I have 2 original recievers and my white card only gives sport in one, the first it went into.

holmroad
05-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I see what you mean M8 - thats to ensure the card isnt used all over the shop as you could with the blue house ones eh!
Bit of a pain though as mine was paired with my Sly HD box first, so now get only the limited range as discussed earlier when using it in the TM6900HD Super!:respect-051:

Bentex
05-09-2009, 03:40 PM
TM -6900 Fried my [Blue Card ]@ [White Card] works on most channels, Except Sports [Strange ]:smash:

Ok, now I'm worried. I have an official UPC card (cryptoworks) which I use in the slot. I've been using it for about 1month.

Am I in danger of damaging my card?

mr.nbuk
05-09-2009, 06:33 PM

does white card work with premium channels if you put orignal box serial/box number into TM?:respect-023:

weaselceates
05-09-2009, 06:44 PM
If you go into cas menu and press greenkey pop up menu will appear allowing you to enter boxkey and card number,which will open up premium channels

holmroad
05-09-2009, 06:49 PM
does white card work with premium channels if you put orignal box serial/box number into TM?:respect-023:

Not sure if thats possible M8 - think was mainly the Dragon cam you could do that with - but even thats only with an old blue card!:respect-050:

holmroad
05-09-2009, 06:51 PM
If you go into cas menu and press greenkey pop up menu will appear allowing you to enter boxkey and card number,which will open up premium channels

Thanx mate - will look later - after England game!
2-0 now vs Slovenia!:respect-055:

holmroad
07-09-2009, 11:46 AM
QUOTE=weaselceates;652011]If you go into cas menu and press greenkey pop up menu will appear allowing you to enter boxkey and card number,which will open up premium channels[/QUOTE]

Tried this - went into CAS Menu as suggested - Key Edit function displayed - press green button but NOTHING happens, so unable to enter ANYTHING M8!
This is whilst using Patch version 6.88p 13.8.09 - which version are YOU using please?:confused:

Friendly-Face
07-09-2009, 02:49 PM
i have got a Viasat Estonia card here that is the new 093E card , this was not working on the DM card reader with newcs and mgcamd.

then i manage to make it work with my Vantage 7100 HD
i just installed an emu Software, then in the card reader i could see IRD ID pres ok there , i got a new menu there i could enter the boxid
DONNE that, but i got no picture, then i just hit me, what about editing the key it self and then add it double, well i did that and enter the boxid double and now i have my card working.

I do not know in TM but as long as the TM has an EMU that has an place to enter BOXID then must be possible even with sky white cards, as the card to work on another receiver needs the boxid to be pairred with that box to

Giga
07-09-2009, 02:51 PM

Tried this - went into CAS Menu as suggested - Key Edit function displayed - press green button but NOTHING happens, so unable to enter ANYTHING M8!
This is whilst using Patch version 6.88p 13.8.09 - which version are YOU using please?:confused:

holmroad
08-09-2009, 11:18 AM

Thanx mate - went into menu as you suggested, but there is no scope there to enter the Sly encryption method box/card nos. - only Seca, Viacess, Nagra, etc - not the one I presume I need!
Tried entering the box & card + nos. (with zeroes at front of each line as there are too many characters present!) in position 27 (off), but says its Nagra and doesnt work anyway with white Sly card inserted!
Is this the end for me, or any other suggestions please mate?:confused:

Giga
08-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanx mate - went into menu as you suggested, but there is no scope there to enter the Sly encryption method box/card nos. - only Seca, Viacess, Nagra, etc - not the one I presume I need!
Tried entering the box & card + nos. (with zeroes at front of each line as there are too many characters present!) in position 27 (off), but says its Nagra and doesnt work anyway with white Sly card inserted!
Is this the end for me, or any other suggestions please mate?:confused:

Sorry mate - but TM not taking these keys etc - still cannot get white card to open!:confused:

anyone has the white card HD channels working on Technomate?

holmroad
08-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Sorry mate - but TM not taking these keys etc - still cannot get white card to open!:confused:

holmroad
09-09-2009, 07:16 PM
@Giga:-
Thanx very much M8 for all your efforts re the Sly white card reading (or NOT) from the TM6900HD Supers slot - I know how much research you have carried out for us all this past few months on TM's generally and that if YOU cant get it to work, then probably no one else can!
Thanks again Giga - obviously if you come across any more info on this subject, please do not hesitate to let us know!:respect-050::respect-050::respect-050:

Giga
09-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I wish I was the patch cook on duty, alas: msdos batch files and a little basic, so not a programmer, just an ordinary user.

holmroad
14-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Anyone else know how to enter box & card numbers into the TM6900HD Super to read white Sly card please?:frown:

holmroad
16-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Surely there must be SOMEONE who's cracked this please - maybe by PM?:frown:

KnockJohn
16-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Holmroad, I borrowed a White card a few months back (Scotland was at the start of the roll-out). Put it in my TM 6900 super plus, and it worked a treat. No need for box and card numbers at all. Its only flaw was no movies (and the person I borrowed the card from didn't sub to sports anyway).

It may be that you will need to initiate the card in a "Uncle ******" box first - as that was the case with the one I borrowed.

holmroad
16-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Thanx for your reply mate - but I do already realise that the white card DOES read in my TM6900HD Super, but with non-premium channels only!
There was a possibility raised that by entering the box & card nos. into the TM stb it may open ALL channels subbed to!
My old blue card worked perfectly for ALL channels in the TM despite being paired to its slybox initially without this need - but so far this does NOT apply to the new white cards, despite there being a menu within the TM allowing these numbers to actually be entered!!:frown:

Giga
20-09-2009, 06:42 AM
Can you try this:
put the 10 number sly box k e y in the c a r d + field. Set the nagra field all back to FF? Report is H D s p o r t should open? Don't know if:
stays open for what period
you still have to put in the original box for card update?

tony52
20-09-2009, 10:41 AM
hi holmroad.
I've found this instruction below from another forum, i don't know if it works ( i don't have S*y tv) but the person who write this instruction is very well known on the satellite scene so good luck.

[ there is a hidden menu to enter the serial number for your new white viewing card to work in your technomate receiver

first off, you'll need the original 10 digit serial number from your official receiver, this can be found by pressing (on your original receivers remote) services, 4, 5

WARNING!!!!!

This 10 digit number is unique to YOU, and can instantly identify you, DO NOT GIVE IT OUT!!!

Now you have the serial number, you need to know where to enter it, right

on your technomate, ensure you have the latest patch, and press menu, highlight system info and press OK. ensure CAS menu is highlighted and press OK

now, press the YELLOW button, and a new screen will appear, nagra boxkey and CARD+

add your number into the CARD+ section, press exit and save

Ive tried this and it works perfectly, at the mo i have sportsHD on the screen

HOWEVER!!!

ive not tried it for any length of time, so dont know what will happen when it comes to the time for your card to be updated, use this entirely at your own risk ]

charlie
20-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Got it working thanks mate sport1 clearing

Giga
20-09-2009, 04:01 PM
did you convert the boxnumber or did you use the number as it is?

charlie
20-09-2009, 04:57 PM
(By Giga -did you convert the boxnumber or did you use the number as it is?)
I inserted the ten numbers as it was hope this is any help

Giga
20-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Should be great for other users to know, don't have any sly card, far to expensive this sub

holmroad
21-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks guys for all this input - and finally before I try it myself, I assume the actual CARD no. is not actually used at all, only the box no.?:respect-048:

Giga
21-09-2009, 11:52 AM
yes

holmroad
21-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Yes - working perfectly as described above!!
Thanx again to you all!!:respect-055::respect-055::respect-055:

holmroad
04-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Just as a matter of interest I cannot get into 'mute/green button' menu to input the box no. (Card+ option) any more with new patch 700 - anyone else?:confused:

Giga
04-11-2009, 02:59 PM
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=667925 <= missed that one?

holmroad
04-11-2009, 03:51 PM
No mate, I hadnt missed that comment re Card+ but wasnt clear whether anyone had yet found a way around getting white card to read with this 700 patch, as on previous patches - hence my returning to my 'old' thread on white cards as not really concerned here with 8281 or C/S?:iamwithstupid:

charlie
04-11-2009, 04:08 PM
No its not working for me when i press yellow button the box freezes,then iv'e got to reboot , hope this is of any help.

popeye05
04-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi Charlie,

Yep having same probs I am thinking of going back to 688p but everybody is saying be careful. Can I use my USB to do this or is it going to a null cable, I think I cannot do this with a Mac even though it is boot camp.

Cheers POPEYE05...

Giga
04-11-2009, 05:41 PM
NO USB STICK for going back. WinXP computer with real serial port or maybe on WIN98SE with real serial port and only with the darkman Loader 1.87

popeye05
04-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Cheers Giga...

popeye05
05-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Hi Giga,

Is there any other way you can put the box key in the STB, I have the latest 7.00p S/W in use and cannot do this with the new S/W.

Cheers in advance

POPEYE05...

Giga
05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
not that i'm aware off?

mynameisEarl
06-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Can I please check;
Is this topic simply referring to the new legitimate Sky Digital viewing cards?
Referring to them as 'latest white Rupie card' is somewhat cryptic and unclear.

Many thanks,
Lee

Giga
06-11-2009, 03:08 PM
no I can not confirm this. I would not have a clue about this? I'm in Belgium and we can not get boxes like that overhere.
Please read the first postings in this thread.
First read the forum rules point 3. (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56249) <= click here.

holmroad
06-11-2009, 09:05 PM
See Magic has brought out a 'revised' patch over there - which, amongst other things allegedly allows the input of the box key, so will investigate & try out later!:respect-048:

mynameisEarl
06-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Hello Giga,

I believed and still feel I wasn't flouting that rule because I wasn't discussing hacking Sky.
As I understand it, mentioning or discussing a Sky issue is fine as long as it doesn't touch on anything illegal.

Maybe using a Sky card in a non digibox is illegal? If so, presumably you and others on this topic have indeed not been discussing that.

So then maybe Holmroad who started the topic could answer me:
What is a 'white Rupie card'?

Thanks,
Lee

popeye05
06-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Hi Holmroad,

Put Magic's new patch 7.01p in I still cannot load box key by pressing cas menu then yellow button.

POPEYE05...:smash::smash::smash:

Giga
07-11-2009, 09:52 AM
7.01p seems no longer unstable in C A S
no yellow button in there.
As I don't have the card can you check if it moved from menu?
Main Menu
Smart Card
when you have the white card inserted it should show on the right what card it has in the reader:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=38361&stc=1&d=1257583734

it should show something else then SECA and have some sub-menus? perhaps it sits in one of these?

box S/N: card menu: yellow button
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=38362&stc=1&d=1257583734

holmroad
07-11-2009, 10:01 AM
So it seems I will have to try out 701p patch over weekend for myself as we seem to be reporting somewhat mixed feedback - has anyone found the 'normal' EPG is working properly on this patch?
@Lee - I somewhat cynically describe the Sly card as I do because I try to use common sense on here and not risk breaking rules by being stupidly 'obvious' with my questions mate!
Hope that explains?:cup-006:

Giga
07-11-2009, 10:17 AM
>8>8 has anyone found the 'normal' EPG is working properly on this patch?
works again as before
going up and down and switching to other channel and reserve seems back functional.

Giga
07-11-2009, 10:31 AM
1) save your current channellist
2) put the patch in receiver, wait until the receiver reboots
2) put the add on in receiver, wait until the receiver reboots
3) factory reset, wait until finished
4) switch off (back switch: power off, not in standby) for 30 seconds
5) do a fresh scanning (auto navigation on the satellites used by you.)
6) when this is done, reload your channellist and do (auto navigation on the satellites used by you.)

should be operating as before.

holmroad
07-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Yes - confirmed EPG now working as before, having loaded new patch 701p as follows:-
1) NDF backup via USB memory stick (using red button in data transfer)
2) Loaded patch via USB
3) Loaded Add-on via USB
4) Loaded latest softcam via USB
5) Switched TM6900HD Super off at back for 30secs
6)Switched back on and EPG working fine

CAS menu still not allowing box key input, just sits there even though light flashes as attempt yellow key procedure

So to ME at least, EPG ok, but have not seen any OTHER improvement from 700 to 701p!;)

Giga
07-11-2009, 11:35 AM
>8>8 CAS menu still not allowing box key input, just sits there even though light flashes as attempt yellow key procedure
have you checked if it is in the Card menu:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=669812&postcount=55 <= click here

08-11-2009, 11:26 AM
go to card+ in menu press yelloow button then ok you will see card number press yellow again to access serial number menu. enter serial number from s** box and ok exit worked for me.
Cheers

holmroad
08-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Yes mate - tried latest patch 701p in 'Smart Card' part of Menu and NOTHING happens!
If I have my G a m m * card in slot it states (as expected) 'Irdeto' - but even without a card inserted it states 'Slot #1' but nothing happens when press yellow (or any other) button - even pressed Mute button first without success!
So EPG now working properly, but NOT CAS menu etc problems, however you try!:respect-050:

holmroad
08-11-2009, 12:27 PM
go to card+ in menu press yelloow button then ok you will see card number press yellow again to access serial number menu. enter serial number from s** box and ok exit worked for me.
Cheers

But which patch are you on mate as I certainly cannot get it to work with either 700 OR 701p!
It did work like you say on 688p however!:confused:

holmroad
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM

Yes mate - tried latest patch 701p in 'Smart Card' part of Menu and NOTHING happens!
If I have my G a m m * card in slot it states (as expected) 'Irdeto' - but even without a card inserted it states 'Slot #1' but nothing happens when press yellow (or any other) button - even pressed Mute button first without success!
So EPG now working properly, but NOT CAS menu etc problems, however you try!:respect-050:

holmroad
08-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Cracked it mate - thanks to Albloke - here is post I replied to him elsewhere:-
Sorry Albloke - you are quite right - you DO have to first insert the white card in TM slot, go into Card Menu - card+ - then the card no. IS auto sensed for when you press yellow button to get into display to insert box no. - so WELL DONE mate - and thanks!::congratulations-008

mynameisEarl
08-11-2009, 11:16 PM
@Lee - I somewhat cynically describe the Sly card as I do because I try to use common sense on here and not risk breaking rules by being stupidly 'obvious' with my questions mate!
Hope that explains?:cup-006:

Thanks for clarifying it; so basically I'm right in what I thought was being discussed. Maybe Giga misunderstood me in his earlier reply in this topic. I have no idea.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone as I have no need to; indeed there seem to be some very helpful people on this site.
However I am unclear/there seems to be some paranoia/different views about what can be discussed openly regarding Sky. If a moderator/admin wants to clarify it for me, maybe by amending the rules and letting me know, that would probably be a good idea.

Thanks,
Lee

holmroad
31-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Cracked it mate - thanks to Albloke - here is post I replied to him elsewhere:-
Sorry Albloke - you are quite right - you DO have to first insert the white card in TM slot, go into Card Menu - card+ - then the card no. IS auto sensed for when you press yellow button to get into display to insert box no. - so WELL DONE mate - and thanks!::congratulations-008

Seems with patch 713P you cannot get box no & card nos. to agree via yellow button in 'card+' option - I cannot get my current card with Prem Sports channels to open them at all, only the 'lesser' channels!
Anyone else please?
Maybe I will have to revert to older patch if I really need to? :frown:

charlie
31-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Seems with patch 713P you cannot get box no & card nos. to agree via yellow button in 'card+' option - I cannot get my current card with Prem Sports channels to open them at all, only the 'lesser' channels!
Anyone else please?
Maybe I will have to revert to older patch if I really need to? :frown:

Same here loaded latest patch only the lesser channels open, i will wait for next patch which hopefully cures this problem.

holmroad
31-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Same here loaded latest patch only the lesser channels open, i will wait for next patch which hopefully cures this problem.

Cheers mate - thats if anybody actually READS our comments on here!:respect-050:

Giga
01-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Cheers mate - thats if anybody actually READS our comments on here!:respect-050:
They maybe not reading this deep in the thread if you keep using the the bottom post reply? (if using hybrid or threaded mode)
From time to time use the top post reply? These behave different!

@magic :coolgleamA::respect-046:
TM6000 HD super 7.14p Card+ yellow button no longer works as it should. Can no longer pair sŁy box serial number to Technomate.

thnx in advance

ps: pass the message on. :grouphug:

holmroad
01-02-2010, 11:47 AM
@Giga:-
Tried top post thanx mate - so here it is!
Thanx for mes****ng Magic too! :respect-055:

Giga
01-02-2010, 08:57 PM
can you try this:
remove all cams
go to a none sŁy channel, prefered an FTA
goto smartcard menu
insert the white card
go in to card+ menu
you should see ●and part of a number.
press now ■ button on remote (if black square showing: yellow)and fill in the 10 digits from sŁy box and not the card.
keep on tabs if it updates or not?

holmroad
01-02-2010, 09:48 PM
can you try this:
remove all cams
go to a none sŁy channel, prefered an FTA
goto smartcard menu
insert the white card
go in to card+ menu
you should see ●and part of a number.
press now ■ button on remote (if black square showing: yellow)and fill in the 10 digits from sŁy box and not the card.
keep on tabs if it updates or not?

Ok mate, will try that and report back - but last time I displayed those three charas I think I tried pressing various buttons - but not sure about that!
Will try, Giga thanx mate!:respect-057:

holmroad
02-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Done all that - and even with Sly HD box no. in it still wont open Premium channels!
The last three digits Giga mentions are NOT the last three digits of my white card either, so I suspect some sort of corruption may be present in Magics Patch version 7.13P - but which WASNT there on some previous patches (e.g. 7.1P) which DID work on Premium channels!:confused:

Giga
02-02-2010, 02:50 PM
So you can enter the box numbers? Is it not so that one card only works in the box where it was activated with? So in this example sŁy box with card 1 and sŁy box HD + card 2. These combinations would not work:
sŁy box with card 2 & sŁy box HD + card 1?
So if you want to use:
card 1 you would need to enter in card+ the sŁy box number
card 2 you would need to enter in card+ the sŁy box HD number

the number showing is this not a reference to type card would work and not (batch number or something simular?)

the number you enter in card+ is not the card number but the box number where the card was activated.

Think it would be a precaution not to enter the numbers on a SŁy channel?

holmroad
03-02-2010, 05:00 PM
So you can enter the box numbers? Is it not so that one card only works in the box where it was activated with? So in this example sŁy box with card 1 and sŁy box HD + card 2. These combinations would not work:
sŁy box with card 2 & sŁy box HD + card 1?
So if you want to use:
card 1 you would need to enter in card+ the sŁy box number
card 2 you would need to enter in card+ the sŁy box HD number

the number showing is this not a reference to type card would work and not (batch number or something simular?)

the number you enter in card+ is not the card number but the box number where the card was activated.

Think it would be a precaution not to enter the numbers on a SŁy channel?

Yes mate, you can enter the box no. but that still doesnt seem to allow the Prem channels with patch 7.14P - yet it did on earlier patches!
Still thanx again M8 - lets hope Magic HAS noticed these observations, because SOMETHING really has changed with this situation on latest patch!:rolleyes:

drahcirk
03-02-2010, 05:25 PM
mine opens all my paid for channels, inc sports, however, does not open all on spybox,

holmroad
04-02-2010, 12:15 PM
mine opens all my paid for channels, inc sports, however, does not open all on spybox,

But on which patch no. mate - see System Details?
Mine is 714P, even though I erroneously stated 713P on previous post!
Mine on 714P CERTAINLY wont open any Premium channels, e.g. Sports!:respect-050:

descati
07-02-2010, 12:58 PM
have the new 7100 HD ,white dont work ,only possible to fill in 10 digits
some channels open,some others like art 1 and 2 without sound premium dont open?
somebody expeariance with the new one using the 1.17P
help very welcome

logician
09-02-2010, 06:38 PM
on TM-6900HD Super:
Could you explain that detail, please?

holmroad
09-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Thanx for all the responses within the thread I started - yet apart from Giga's so far unfortunately unsuccessful assistance, we still have not really answered my original question on how the get the white card to read (Premium channels included) when using latest patch no. 714P?;)

rickie_20
09-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Thanx for all the responses within the thread I started - yet apart from Giga's so far unfortunately unsuccessful assistance, we still have not really answered my original question on how the get the white card to read (Premium channels included) when using latest patch no. 714P?;)

I have just done what was suggested on the first page, I can now see all my subbed premium channels using my new white card in my tm6800 - for example Slysports.

Giga
09-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Could you explain that detail, please?
this was on previous patches (RCU buttons while viewing channel)
new patches: sadly something is not working there (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=695231) <= click here

holmroad
10-02-2010, 02:29 PM
I have just done what was suggested on the first page, I can now see all my subbed premium channels using my new white card in my tm6800 - for example Slysports.

Ok mate, I'm sure you ARE seeing those Premium channels on YOUR TM6800 - but as implied by Giga, it doesnt work with ALL patches and as I said in my opening post I'm using 714P which most certainly does NOT open Sly Sports etc!
Which patch are YOU using mate as a matter of interest on your TM6800 (?super or plain?):respect-055:

rickie_20
10-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Ok mate, I'm sure you ARE seeing those Premium channels on YOUR TM6800 - but as implied by Giga, it doesnt work with ALL patches and as I said in my opening post I'm using 714P which most certainly does NOT open Sly Sports etc!
Which patch are YOU using mate as a matter of interest on your TM6800 (?super or plain?):respect-055:

Ok, I am not super... for the record I am using 690p (Jan 25)

logician
10-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi Rickie
I have 6800 non-super and patch 690. The .STB file produces a series of files with .KEY extension - what do I do with those?

rickie_20
11-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Hi Rickie
I have 6800 non-super and patch 690. The .STB file produces a series of files with .KEY extension - what do I do with those?

I am not expert mate, and not sure of the answer you are looking for, all I can say if you are running that firmware and have done the BK thing from the first page, you can watch prem channels subbed with your white card.

I have to say sorry to the guy who has the super, as my post had no relevance to what he was asking.... I need to learn and compare setup, before moving my fat fingers.

Giga
11-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi Rickie
you are a little cryptic?
the 690p (.stb) file is put on a fat32 formated usb stick
With the patch you can save your channel list or the keys you did enter with the RCU in the hidden menu (not B I S S ones) usefull if you have other TM receivers, saves the wear on your fingers.
this you can do with the color coded buttons on the RCU

loading files on the receiver is done by selecting the files on the USB stick in the USB menu: datatransfer.
If you have one box download the latest softcam uploaded by our valued members:
^^COMPASS^^: latest TM softcams here please (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63673)
Glenn_911: TM Softcam updates (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=111145)

_________________________________ _________________________________ ______
Thanks is usually done by clicking the https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/buttons/post_thanks.gif on the left hand of a posting.
Appreciation of a thread is done on top of the current forumpage you're reading:
Thread Tools ▼ Search this Thread Rate ▼ Rate Thread ▼
with these options
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_5.gif O Exellent
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_4.gif O Good
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_3.gif O Average
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_2.gif O Bad
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/images/totallypro/rating/rating_1.gif O Terrible

If your happy using this forum, please help to keep it ongoing: Donate? (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/payments.php) <= click here

thank you for your time reading this, enjoy,

Giga

holmroad
11-02-2010, 11:38 AM
I have just discovered a brand new patch version 716P by Magic, so will try that one later and report back!:respect-050:

logician
11-02-2010, 04:05 PM
f you are running that firmware and have done the BK thing from the first page
Thanks Rickie - I'm a lot less expert than you! You lost me at "that firmware" and "the BK thing" - could you expand on those?:confused:

logician
11-02-2010, 04:15 PM
you are a little cryptic?
the 690p (.stb) file is put on a fat32 formated usb stick
loading files on the receiver is done by selecting the files on the USB stick in the USB menu: datatransfer.
That's because I'm a total learner on these things.
I have the file MagicPatch-TM6800HD_690p-26-01-2010.stb on the stick, datatransfer reads it. Which colour button do I press and what is supposed to happen?

rickie_20
11-02-2010, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=logician;698430]That's because I'm a total learner on these things.
I have the file MagicPatch-TM6800HD_690p-26-01-2010.stb on the stick, datatransfer reads it. Which colour button do I press and what is supposed to happen?[/QUO

Right dude, this is of the top of my head as my tm is at home, and I am at work.

I assume you have put the magicpatch on your usb memory, and downloaded to the TM6800 via the usb menu.

If you are unsure if you have done this correctly or not, if you goto to the menu on your TM you should see something like software / firmaware or something simular, I think it is about half way down the menu. click ok on it anyway and it will tell you the installed version number. If it is 690p (It will say) and you want to use your white card in it follow the instructions on page 1 of this topic.

Hope this helps - although as I said I not in front of my box, so the real information may differ a little

PS on the data transfer just click OK on the file and it should say updating firmware - Do not switch off!

logician
11-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey - thanks, especially for being so quick.
Yes I have the Magicpatch.stb file on the stick, and thought I'd downloaded it to the 6800.
OK for the file ran very quickly to 100% then added a .KEY file to the stick.
However Software version is showing 6.79.
Do I need another download, from the Techno web site?
On the first page of the topic do you you mean post #2?
That loses me at "M u t e & E x i t Yellow button".

When you've got more time, more of your help would be much appreciated!

rickie_20
11-02-2010, 10:19 PM
u need to upload the file not download as i said earlier (red button)

Make sure you make a note of your settings - and backup your channels

look here ********>http://satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=121811 for giga's helpful step by step post

rickie_20
11-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey - thanks, especially for being so quick.
Yes I have the Magicpatch.stb file on the stick, and thought I'd downloaded it to the 6800.
OK for the file ran very quickly to 100% then added a .KEY file to the stick.
However Software version is showing 6.79.
Do I need another download, from the Techno web site?
On the first page of the topic do you you mean post #2?
That loses me at "M u t e & E x i t Yellow button".

When you've got more time, more of your help would be much appreciated!

Get your self loaded with latest firmware, then i will try to help u setting the bk for your subbed white one - hola at me!

Giga
12-02-2010, 11:09 AM
if you have 6.79 as version number that is not OK. For the 6800 HD Non super download the patch:
Magicpatch-TM6800HD_690p-26-01-2010.rar @ https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125084
unpack it, put it on the fat32 formated USB stick, in the usb menu datatransfer you should see the patch, left cursor on RCU select it and press OK, don't interrupt the process.
the menu you're looking for (SŁy white card) is only working when this card is in the card reader, don't know if it was ever there for the non super?
and it could be moved to the smart card menu when you enter it a card+ option should be there showing a ● and a number, then press ● (yellow)
if it is not there try previous method:
go in to system information
go in to C A S menu
in the K E Y Edit menu: press ● (yellow)

holmroad
12-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Well at long last - I can report GOOD NEWS on this white card saga - because patch no. 716P DOES allow for Premium channels, having just tried it out, so there MUST have been a bug in version 714P after all!
Thanks be to Magic, who MUST have taken our comments 'on board' as requested by my friend Giga (with my full support of course!)
Thanks Giga!:respect-055::respect-040::grouphug:

logician
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
look here ******** for giga's helpful step by step post
Thanks - I'm taking this a step at a time.
Up to:
"Unzip the magicpatch-tm6900 super.rar (7zip works with both: Rar & Zip)
put both files on the USB Stick

* Magicpatch-TM6900HDSuper_703p.stb"
Fine, but then:

" * 2-ADDON_002p.stb
"
does not appear - unzipping produces only the first .stb file.

Giga
12-02-2010, 04:38 PM
@logician: last: ADDON_002p 6000 HD Super & 7100 (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=124860) <= click here

logician
12-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks Giga - so I need that as well?
I've now got System Details to S/W 690p.
Selecting Smart Card - Card+ gives no options - Yellow button does nothing.
The blue card worked in CAM with box number fed in.
White card now works with non-premium in the card slot.
Do I need to enter box number or other info to get premium working?

dxman
12-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Well at long last - I can report GOOD NEWS on this white card saga - because patch no. 716P DOES allow for Premium channels, having just tried it out, so there MUST have been a bug in version 714P after all!
Thanks be to Magic, who MUST have taken our comments 'on board' as requested by my friend Giga (with my full support of course!)
Thanks Giga!:respect-055::respect-040::grouphug:

im glad you got it working at last
im very happy for you

logician
12-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Get your self loaded with latest firmware, then i will try to help u setting the bk
Hola!
I'm now on S/W 690p and have the ADDON.stb on the stick.
Before doing anything with that I have to backup the channels and then do Factory Reset - right?

holmroad
12-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Maybe this thread could be closed now by mods as MY question at the start has now been answered - and others are h i j a c k i n g my thread with other unconnected queries unnecessarily please?
Many thanks to those who contributed to my original intentions - you know who you are!:respect-069:

logician
13-02-2010, 12:13 AM
I use several forums and did not realise that this one was unusual in giving a sort of ownership to the thread starter, rather than having a requirement only to keep on the topic, which this one has been doing.
If ownership is a rule then I will begin a thread, though I shall not claim its ownership.

logician
13-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Get your self loaded with latest firmware, then i will try to help u setting the bk for your subbed white one - hola at me!
OK - all done - now what's "setting the bk"? Thanks:-)

logician
13-02-2010, 12:49 AM
it could be moved to the smart card menu when you enter it a card+ option should be there showing a ● and a number, then press ● (yellow)
if it is not there try previous method:
go in to system information
go in to C A S menu
in the K E Y Edit menu: press ● (yellow)
All your instructions followed successfully to this stage.
Smart Card> Card+ doesn't show or do anything.
Did the CAS method - no result in decoding non-premium.
Thanks for your help so far, and for any more....

Giga
13-02-2010, 11:22 AM
yes those cards are paired to the box number the card was activated in.
remove all cams, I don't know if that feature is there in a 6800 non super the add on only works with 7.##p Super models
6800 HD ≠ 6800 HD Super

holmroad
13-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Quite true Giga, on Super patch 716P I too had to press yellow button whilst displaying card+ card no. and insert my sub HD box no. for card to open ALL channels, including Prem channels!:respect-055:

rickie_20
13-02-2010, 11:58 AM
I use several forums and did not realise that this one was unusual in giving a sort of ownership to the thread starter, rather than having a requirement only to keep on the topic, which this one has been doing.
If ownership is a rule then I will begin a thread, though I shall not claim its ownership.

Follow instruction on first page mate, I can confirm using this firmware and following instructions to the letter will give you prem white card channels

@holmroad - you may have had you questions answered, but others have not, so why be so selfish in asking for thread to be closed?

holmroad
13-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Follow instruction on first page mate, I can confirm using this firmware and following instructions to the letter will give you prem white card channels

@holmroad - you may have had you questions answered, but others have not, so why be so selfish in asking for thread to be closed?

Sorry mate, but I really had thought my original question (from 2009 actually) HAD now been resolved and that the white card CAN now be read in full on the TM6900HD Super (currently patch 716P and no longer 688) - all as queried by myself back in 2009 originally - but if you are not happy with that and feel I am being selfish now my question has been fully answered, then I am truly sorry mate!:respect-050:

logician
14-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks you guys - it's been up and running for a couple of days now.
The Card+ and yellow did nothing.
System - Cas - yellow allowed Sky receiver number entry - did nothing.
Switched off Techno, came back two hours later, premium channels worked perfectly.
It was only because of rickie's confidence that I persevered, so special thanks for that.
This is on Techno TM-6800 HD, not Super.
The missing link on the first efforts was the ADDON_002.stb file that had to be downloaded separately.
As CAMs have been mentioned, the blue card worked in the CAM, not in the card slot, and I didn't have premium channels then; the white works with all channels and the other way round!

RABBY
23-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Bringing this post back ? LOL Tested White Card on Sky [ S/W Version 7.21p] As Long as the white card is in the Slot ?Main Menu > Smart Card >Card + ? Press the Yellow Button ? Enter your Serial number[NDSKEY Edit of your white card [ **********] 10 Numbers ? OK AND Exit

Works fine on [7.21p ]:respect-054:

holmroad
23-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Bringing this post back ? LOL Tested White Card on Sky [ S/W Version 7.21p] As Long as the white card is in the Slot ?Main Menu > Smart Card >Card + ? Press the Yellow Button ? Enter your Serial number[NDSKEY Edit of your white card [ **********] 10 Numbers ? OK AND Exit

Works fine on [7.21p ]:respect-054:

Well done mate - but think we had all resolved that a few weeks ago soon after I started all this - but glad YOU are now sorted my friend Rabby!:respect-055:

RABBY
23-03-2010, 09:19 PM
holmroad

Well done mate - but think we had all resolved that a few weeks ago soon after I started all this - but glad YOU are now sorted my friend Rabby!

Just Brought this back to **** you Off m8:D Anyway this is not true ? Already Fried one SKY Card , Was Not going to do this to my New one ? But All is OK [ Thought I would TEST Again ];)

holmroad
24-03-2010, 12:28 PM
holmroad

Just Brought this back to **** you Off m8:D Anyway this is not true ? Already Fried one SKY Card , Was Not going to do this to my New one ? But All is OK [ Thought I would TEST Again ];)

Oh you ARE awful my friend Rabby - but I LIKE you!!!:party::respect-067:

(Seriously though, my white card STILL working fine with latest patch!)

Sathappy
21-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Hi, I have a TM 6900 super with S/W 7.22p but my Italian s*y card doesn't work anymore...what can I do? Thanks

Giga
22-04-2010, 08:25 AM
did it work on previous patches, did it update the entitlements on previous patch? what are your entitlements saying now?
go back to previous patch where it did work, see if it updates?

Sathappy
22-04-2010, 07:56 PM
yes Giga... with previous patch 7.21 is working again... thanks for this idea...