PDA

View Full Version : Signal up and down

paulwilko
03-09-2009, 01:53 PM
My azbox is set for USALS and works pretty well. However, the last couple of days 7e has been flicking from about 60% to Nothing then back to 60% again making watching programmes impossible

I have tried Diseq and tune it in but samething

All other satellites are fine and 7e has never been an issue before

Any ideas if there is any fine tuning i can do

Also, is it possible or even worth having certain satelittes use USALS and others Diseq ?
I can change it in the settings but not sure if it is the done thing

Cheers

Paul

FME_fta
03-09-2009, 02:22 PM
The azbox HD have the 12v switch.

You can use it to switch from fixed dishes (diseqc <1.2) or to switch to a motor.
This way you will switch faster from your fixed dishes, and if you need to switch to a sat only reachable by motor you can.

I don't know if its possible to use a rotor and fixed dishes (diseqc <1.2) without the 12v switch.

EDIT: I realized now that you were talking about using USALS and diseqc 1.2 with the same motor.

paulwilko
03-09-2009, 02:38 PM
The azbox HD have the 12v switch.

You can use it to switch from fixed dishes (diseqc <1.2) or to switch to a motor.
This way you will switch faster from your fixed dishes, and if you need to switch to a sat only reachable by motor you can.

I don't know if its possible to use a rotor and fixed dishes (diseqc <1.2) without the 12v switch.

EDIT: I realized now that you were talking about using USALS and diseqc 1.2 with the same motor.
:respect-055:

Thx anyway