PDA

View Full Version : AZbox Premium /mbox

keymaster
07-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi
I have got my azbox premium running with mbox, showing as online both ends, all seems to be working ok.....but.....clears nothing...any idea what I should be looking for as I check through for errors.
thanks
Key

goran
07-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Reboot both receivers.

Then, install MCC and check it out. What does the log [Trace] tell you exactly - without the private details, of course...?

Then, good peers...

Then, not too much traffic...

Then, the compatible versions of Mbox...

Then, properly configured Mbox...

Then, properly configured routers/port forwarded...

You know, honestly speaking, I hate this: you give us nothing, you guys who hate writing, but expect us to - do what?!? Write everything from scratch?!? Nuts!!!:smash:

Or maybe you want us to use the crystal ball?!?:ack2::confused::eek::resp ect-039::respect-023::rofl:

Honestly, people, help us to help you - otherwise it stinks, this attitude... generally speaking...:angelsad2:

And it's not like you haven't seen some of us writing properly, in detail, giving you both the info and the pattern/paradigm, how one should write in these matters...:respect-065::sifone:

stevie1961
07-09-2009, 12:50 PM
This in my opinion is easier to use than MCC

Try it out.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=652328#post65232 8

goran
07-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Didn't work at my end... Couldn't connect... Reported, btw, but no response... ["Couldn't find MboxCAS..."]

keymaster
07-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Hi Goran
Firstly can I apologise for annoying you previously, as a total azbox newbie I didn't want to post a load of irrelevant rubbish in error - as I was unsure what you woulld need and what not, I thought it would be better for anybody that was kind enough to help to tell me what info they required.
I know I have done something wrong but not sure what, answers below in red

Reboot both receivers.
Done

Then, install MCC and check it out. What does the log [Trace] tell you exactly - without the private details, of course...?
shows up as peer online and what all the cards are - mbox running but in trace section when I strat it nothing appears.

Then, good peers...
Trusted peer helping me (also one of my best cccam peers on dreambox)

Then, not too much traffic...
5 meg adsl - only thing on at moment is dreambox and azbox and me typing this on lappy

Then, the compatible versions of Mbox...
)6 010 one from your thread

Then, properly configured Mbox...
probably the answer lies here

Then, properly configured routers/port forwarded...
Done properly - one thing I am aware how to do

You know, honestly speaking, I hate this: you give us nothing, you guys who hate writing, but expect us to - do what?!? Write everything from scratch?!? Nuts!!!:smash:
sorry
Or maybe you want us to use the crystal ball?!?:ack2::confused::eek::resp ect-039::respect-023::rofl:
sorry again

Honestly, people, help us to help you - otherwise it stinks, this attitude... generally speaking...:angelsad2:
sorry again

And it's not like you haven't seen some of us writing properly, in detail, giving you both the info and the pattern/paradigm, how one should write in these matters...:respect-065::sifone:

also in telnet I get hello to peer then hello from peer constantly

I will attempt to figure out where I made mistake without annoying you further

thanks
Key

goran
07-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Nothing opens or just some?

What's his version? If he has 0.4_23 - they are not compatible - different protocols...

As I asked: C&P the log, just edit the private details - DynDNS of your peer, port and password with xxxxxx...

goran
07-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Btw, too much traffic is nothing to do with MB/sec but how many peers are on his card[s]...

And sorry, I forgot: apology accepted, we plough on!!! ;) :) :cheers2:

keymaster
07-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi Goran
thank you for reply, as I said earlier if you want me to cut and past what comes up in Mbox trace - then its nothing - nothing at all, but in telnet window I can see....hello to peer, hello from peer over and over again.
In the control centre it shows peer online and working but nothing in trace.
sorry- maybe I give up and go back to cccam as the last thing I want to do is waste peoples time.
thank you again.
Key

goran
07-09-2009, 02:53 PM
That would be a REAL mistake, for now!!!

Where's the FUN in that? ;) :) :D

I hate it when things don't work!!!

So, let's get down to it...

Delete it all, Mbox in AZbox HD and reboot!

Then, redo it from scratch, carefully and slowly, do NOT cut corners, watching out for common mistakes, like [in no particular order]:

-passwords for DynDNS and Mbox are not the same, a very different thing,

-DynDNS must be chacked, that it is active and updated

-make the same Port available at both ends [router and Mbox cwshare.cfg],

-your Firewall should let Mbox through [UDP!],

-Linux is case sensitive, so be careful with EMPTY spaces and lower case/CAPS in cwshare.cfg,

-both Mboxes must be 0.6_10, both must do all the same, all the right things

-config files MUST be from 0.6_10, not from earlier versions and configured properly [for MCC, too!!!]

-try Mbox Manager, it's easier to setup

-is only Mbox active at your end [without # in front of it]?

-when it's all done - reboot

-make sure he has the card and the level to pass it on to you [A3]

-start with something simpler, like Viaccess or Seca, not with I2 or N*D*S

ec. etc.

Good luck and again: DO NOT CUT CORNERS, THE DEVIL LIES IN THE DETAIL, SO SLOWLY DOES IT!!

You will be dancing around the table naked yet!!!:sifone::number-one-043::respect-039:

hanswurscht
07-09-2009, 05:58 PM
sometimes no ECM working after install something in /EMU
Only Way to fix is delete all in /Emu and reboot.
Then new install