PDA

View Full Version : Whats currently best image to use..

psham
11-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Just wondering what is the best/most stable image to use at the moment.?
I am using 0.9.2372 .

Also does it matter which image you use or channel editor to load new channel lists..
The reason i'm asking is some times when i send over a list to my azbox using azboxedit(0.9.2371), i get an error message on my azbox stating "cant find channel list"
I then have to load a different list to get a working channel list.

AJR
11-09-2009, 09:45 AM
what is the best/most stable image

They all have issues of one kind or another

The best image is really the one that you can live with..

Stick with it until V1 comes along and all in the garden will be rosey, by which time the odds are that you will of won the lottery :D

albaki77
11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
92371 with same version channel editor is stable:applause-038:

antrabe
11-09-2009, 10:06 AM
i tested several combinations and the best i think its 03280 and cccam204 also filtering clines because without filtering the emu doesnt works properly.

The interlace filter is an improvemt important for me because the picture quality its better than in others firms

AZman
11-09-2009, 01:29 PM
i tested several combinations and the best i think its 03280 and cccam204 also filtering clines because without filtering the emu doesnt works properly.

The interlace filter is an improvemt important for me because the picture quality its better than in others firms

filtering c lines?

Could you elaborate a little as to what this means as im v.interested as im sure is everybody else using cccam and its doggo performance on this box!

Thanks