PDA

View Full Version : Old blue **** card

icedemon
28-09-2009, 01:44 AM
I got my azbox today, thought I'd put my old blue card in. After a bit of messing around, I managed to get a few channels unscrambled. BUT. I'm getting a lot of freezes every 5-8 seconds. As for channel 4 HD, that just goes to scramble in less than a second. I've searched it, but I can't seem to find a definitive solution.

Has anyone been through a similar scenario, and banished the freezes?
I'm new to all this cam/emu business, so atleast give me something big enought to google with so I can sort myself out.

Tarzan
28-09-2009, 07:06 AM
I got my azbox today, thought I'd put my old blue card in. After a bit of messing around, I managed to get a few channels unscrambled. BUT. I'm getting a lot of freezes every 5-8 seconds. As for channel 4 HD, that just goes to scramble in less than a second. I've searched it, but I can't seem to find a definitive solution.

Has anyone been through a similar scenario, and banished the freezes?
I'm new to all this cam/emu business, so atleast give me something big enought to google with so I can sort myself out.

are you using the latest version of MultiCas?

icedemon
28-09-2009, 03:02 PM
version = 1.57D-4T11-6I

from the openxcas.conf

firmware version on azbox
0.9.3281 TD210

neilD
28-09-2009, 03:38 PM
I had problems with MultiCAS with the blue card. I now have a white with 1.57E-06 (from memory am at work) and this is fine.

There is currently a newer version being discussed here (beta) in a forum with MultiCAS in the tile. Why don't you try that one

Actual name was MultiCAS_v157E-D06_2k90920.tar

icedemon
28-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Sweet, thanks neil. Get a slight freeze now, extremely minimal. But tv completely watchable.

Even the sports channels work now!