PDA

View Full Version : english default

bobbuilder
28-09-2009, 04:13 PM
is it possibe to set it to default to english if there is a english language track available could do this in dm600 is it possible on dm800

jeffdmlover
28-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Been looking for something like this also, used to be able to do it on TM9100 but can't find anything for the dm800.

canthackit
29-09-2009, 11:35 AM
if you're asking on dual audio can you change if possible then yes you can just press audio on the remote.

if your not asking this can you please elucidate on the subject so i can understand what you're asking for :respect-055:

regards: canthackit

bobbuilder
29-09-2009, 11:43 AM
on the 600 you can set default audio i.e if that audio track (english) is available it will automatically change to it that does not seem possible on dm800

echelon
29-09-2009, 01:08 PM
if you're asking on dual audio can you change if possible then yes you can just press audio on the remote.

if your not asking this can you please elucidate on the subject so i can understand what you're asking for :respect-055:

regards: canthackit

there was a plugin that basically allowed english to be set as default when you go to a channel , and this meant you didnt have to press the audio button each time and select the english track

on the tm9100 it could also be done my pasting in a script on the web interface from what I remember , but the plugin was better

raul
29-09-2009, 01:15 PM
you don't have to press audio button every time you switch to a channel . once selected it will be your option when you zap there again .
there should be a config in the enigma settings to give a priority to a certain language w/o having to enable above procedure , haven't bothered to look it up though as above procedure works fine here .

echelon
29-09-2009, 02:51 PM
you don't have to press audio button every time you switch to a channel . once selected it will be your option when you zap there again .
there should be a config in the enigma settings to give a priority to a certain language w/o having to enable above procedure , haven't bothered to look it up though as above procedure works fine here .

I have already done that in the setup but still get the audio problem

oozoon in my flash , nabilo 011 on the stick

raul
29-09-2009, 03:30 PM
i use only newnigma2 in flash and this setup works .