PDA

View Full Version : hi all, need some help please..

yeschman
01-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Not realising I already had CCcam 2.1.1 already on my Azbox prem I downloaded a plugin with it in via the remote control,no I cant unlock any locked/scrambled/pay channels at all.
I went into the box via FTP and found one of the folders permissions had changed so I changed it all to CHMOD 755 and now all the relevant files have that permission,thinking this would work but it hasn't,any ideas,do I need to put the box back to factory settings and start again?

thanks.

neilD
01-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Can you give a few more details such as how are you trying to read your card or if you are trying to connect to a server?

yeschman
01-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi Neil,am connecting to a server.

Is it possible cos I tried to put in again what was already there the linux doesnt know from which folders to access its codes to open up the channels?

sorry if my jargon is all wrong am very new and green to sat stuff and drowning fast.

neilD
01-10-2009, 11:01 AM
There is a script to install CCCam written by terrorman it put all the files in the right place for you. I would remove what you have done and find the script and use that google for this

------------------------------------------------------------------------
| CCcam v2.0.4 / v2.1.1 Auto-Install v1.9 by terrorman 2:37 02/08/2009 |
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will install all the files etc you need.

Have you installed OpenXcas?

yeschman
01-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Yes mate i have openXcas, should i factory reset and start again cos I dont know what or how to delete stuff specifically.

Carp95
01-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Look in this thread:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=117555

yeschman
01-10-2009, 08:08 PM
thanks all, have fixed it now,its all running well,started from scratch again.
Glad i messed up cos i learnt a hell of a lot working it out,got over a stigma here and there with it.