PDA

View Full Version : AZbox premium

keymaster
01-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi
My azbox premium (bought from board sponsor) has worked ok for some months but today I turned on and I am not sure what has happened - all the tv channels have a little red cross next to them, when I go to the main menu then settings it will not connect to network(wired) at all most things in this menu are now blank, system doesnt see the internal hard drive either. Not sure what other relevant info I should give. it seems to longer see tuner,hard drive or ethernet.
Please can anybody tell me what I should try next.
thanks
Key

:bowing-036:

SAUS04
01-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Sounds strange.. try factory reset what firmware you running .. load the latest firmware .. red cross means no signal (satelite) but your network issue sounds strange i use the wireless on my premium and on odd occasions the network icon on the lcd goes and the network has disconnected normally i just reboot and its fine but if your connected by ethernet cable that shouldnt really happen unless your router is turned off of the cable is knackered

good luck

keymaster
01-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi m8
thanks for that - I cannot even get it to data reset. can they be flashed with nul modem like dreamup?
thanks
Key

Burnham
01-10-2009, 07:37 PM
AZBox does not have an RS232 socket for null modem connection.

You could try to load firmware with a USB stick.

keymaster
01-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi
thank you, I did just that, from USB stick and hey presto everything is back, weird thing is i didnt need to re-instal ccc or share file or any part of emu. wish I knew what happened.
thank you both for your advice,
Key