PDA

View Full Version : Azbox rt2870 driver

fredda88
02-10-2009, 08:27 PM
rt2870 (http://www.filedropper.com/driverrt2870azbox)

hfmls
02-10-2009, 08:29 PM
what is this?

fredda88
02-10-2009, 08:35 PM
sorry, azbox wireless driver.

MickeySa
02-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Probably, driver to support devices which are using rt2870 chipset . This are i think driver for WiFi usb sticks which can be used on Elite model. As Premium is using WiFi with rt2870 chipset.

hfmls
02-10-2009, 08:43 PM
ok cool :)
source codes are appearing from every place now.

hehe i talked to nabilo admin. we're gonna have huge huge huge news! :)
i can advance that they allready ahve full source code , not HDMI and DTS due to licenses. no problem since we can use scart for testing. and with thime they will make their drivers.
hdmi and dts.
and are going to start making a firmware (alternativea) based in original firmware for azbox hd.

cccam should not a be a problem :) native! (nabilo's words)
openxcas is a gonner
nabilo dreambox support will be put on hold. they will turn their heads to azbox hd. starting this week.

during this week, team will be organized and private foruns created.

massimo1167
02-10-2009, 09:22 PM
....no problem since we can use scart for testing.
What means, you are in the team?

...and with thime they will make their drivers.
hdmi and dts.
Who makes drivers, nabilo team or opensat team?

and are going to start making a firmware (alternativea) based in original firmware for azbox hd.
I like this solution because original azbox firmware is more stable than E2 environment.

cccam should not a be a problem :) native! (nabilo's words)
openxcas is a gonner
Sorry but I don't understand, what means "gonner"?

nabilo dreambox support will be put on hold. they will turn their heads to azbox hd. starting this week.
I have got two dreambox (DB7000 and DM800HD), but it's a GREAT news!!!
I'm sure azbox will improve a lot and we'll be one of the best decoders.

Thank hfmls and Nabilo team!

hfmls
02-10-2009, 10:18 PM
well i can't say i'm in the theam, but i talked to nabilo and let him know what i could do to help. if all goes well i'll be on the team, he said he will get back to me when he has news. if not, it doesn't mind. i'll try to help anyway :)

if nabilo doesn't get hdmi and dts driver from any other place, nabilo will make their own drivers. of course :) like enigma 2 in kathrein.

openxcas is a gonner, that means that the objective is the ability not to use openxcas (will improve a lottttttt zapping) because at this time azbox hd does 4 steps change channel, request channel, openxcas, give image. (i dont remember the correct name steps, but it's something like that) without openxcas it would be direct to emu. dvbapi really fast

:)