PDA

View Full Version : value for money

poolfan
04-10-2009, 08:53 AM
hi new to the site, im interested in purchasing an azbox, but not sure which one to go for?
at the minute i got a sky subscription in my dreambox and sharing it via homeplugs.

is it worth an extra €70-€80 for the premium versus rthe elite , seeing as i already have homeplugs.

is it worth extra €70 to get aninternal harddrive, or can ijust use an external harddrive.

thanks

jsimo01
04-10-2009, 10:58 AM
How's the space under your Tv? If you don't want the extra HDD enclosure alongside the box then go for the premium, the only real differences are the internal HDD and Wi-Fi, If you don't need either go for the elite.

gtg60
04-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Go for the Premium, aside from the internal bay and WiFi you get a far superior Remote and a front USB port, this improves the usability a huge amount. Premium also looks a little better IMHO.

You can always decide at a later date to add the internal HDD and can use an External one in the meantime if your budget is the problem.

Otherwise I would go with the deal that includes the HDD and free DVB-T tuner and don't forget your local supplier's offer of free postage ends today!

poolfan
05-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks for advice cheers