PDA

View Full Version : Incubuscamd for azbox?

leerock
06-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Does anyone know how come the developer of incubuscamd stopped the support for azbox?

that s a shame coz i hear it's recent versions work very well on other boxes.....

it s being a long time now and we still don t have a stable cccam client for azbox....

we only got 3-4 half ones...

and not one of them is working good for me.....
each one of them has different but big drawbacks

the old incubus can t connect to recent cccam servers

CCC won t clear both irtedo packages i have(it only chooses one of them)

Cccam native(dvbiCAS) needs back and forth zapping to open a channel and once it s open after a while it freezes and needs rezap

Multicas works good the first 15 minutes and then is starting big freezes every 3 minutes...

does anyone know if we re going to have back the support of incubus?
coz i m losing my patience:respect-050:

colla
06-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Because of the nice azbox api (and other problems) the incubuscamd developer is not longer interested supporting the az

don't wait for it

mushroom
06-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Because of the nice azbox api (and other problems) the incubuscamd developer is not longer interested supporting the az

don't wait for it
i am afraid you are wrong.incubus is working team for cuberevo.

that s a shame coz i hear it's recent versions work very well on other boxes.....

not so well.i have also ipbo***00 hd and incubus is not working very well.still has its negative points.example u cannot watch n*s channels without freezing every 2 seconds
regards

catseye
06-10-2009, 06:02 PM
The only issues i was aware of with latest incubus camd & ipbox was with viewing the showtime package on 7 west

On using E2 if you zap from SD to HD channels sometimes it shudders & needs a reboot -but this could be E2 bug

Incubus camd does work yet as server & client

You can use mgcamd & newcs to view your sly package although it would have to be updated in your official sly box every so often

colla
06-10-2009, 06:35 PM
As is said
"and other problems"

are financial problems

if you wish to get support by a camd you should pay them a allowance
like ***** is doing

but incubuscamd is also running on other sh4 boxes
(like kathrein because tdt asked for support)

Keano
06-10-2009, 07:36 PM
i am afraid you are wrong.incubus is working team for cuberevo.

not so well.i have also ipbo***00 hd and incubus is not working very well.still has its negative points.example u cannot watch n*s channels without freezing every 2 seconds
regards

You need to find a better server. IncubusCamd works perfect with nds, that is Italia,UK and Viasat.
catseye with back me on that
The only problem at the moment is some of the Showtime cards, this is a Iredto 5.7 zeta card problem that other emus are also having problems with.

The shuddering which somtimes happens when you go from SD to HD is a E2 bug. This will no doubt be fixed. To be honest I have never seen it and zap from SD to HD all the time.
I don't know who the IncubusCamd guy or guys are but they have done a great job in the last 12 months for cuberevo owners and the emu will only get better. The next stage is for emm's to be sent.

The range of cuberevo receivers are well made and now we have this emu and a good few teams building E2 images for it it can get only better.