PDA

View Full Version : This forum got too silent

leerock
08-10-2009, 03:20 PM
last few days.....
i guess....
everybody got depressed after nabilo's statement....:9898:

or....

they are too happy with the latest firm that they ve nothing to discuss about...:confused:
:rofl:

Smudger
08-10-2009, 03:26 PM
I agree it's gone silent.
I keep thinking I've missed something with multicas as the developement of that was fast but not appears slow.
Or it's accepted that it's now as best as can get.

waiting for the next release of mutlicas.

leerock
08-10-2009, 03:29 PM
yeahhh....
those were so quick releases.....
and now....
silence.....

we may get a big surprise soon:flowers-007:

or.......

the end of azbox development is going to be announced :rolleyes:

xanadu
08-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Will it be 2 months wait again for next firmware?

Already bored and disappointed with last release. :woot-035:

dveras
08-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Will it be 2 months wait again for next firmware?

Already bored and disappointed with last release. :woot-035:

Hi xanadu, you're right! all people are disappointed with opensat in general... and their politicy about support to all clients
:cuss:

goran
08-10-2009, 11:15 PM
I was not disappointed after the "statement" - but I wish there was another team behind it... a serious team... no selling of CS involved, no external interest of any kind - just enthusiasts...

I wish...

paul01609
08-10-2009, 11:25 PM
lol mines been used maye twice after buying 4-5 months ago just sits up stairs now collecting dust

leerock
08-10-2009, 11:30 PM
I was not disappointed after the "statement" - but I wish there was another team behind it... a serious team... no selling of CS involved, no external interest of any kind - just enthusiasts...

I wish...

yeah i would like that too but....
as nabilo said....
no teams are going to be interested if sources are closed......

and opensat looks like is going to keep them closed....
sadly

massimo1167
09-10-2009, 09:18 AM
yeah i would like that too but....
as nabilo said....
no teams are going to be interested if sources are closed......

and opensat looks like is going to keep them closed....
sadly
I don't know what's happened to Nabilo, it's a lot strange!!!
Nabilo didn't say "They don't give us all sources...", he say "There isn't now the condition to develope our software for many reason...".
He said, first one is because opensat firmware is now with many bugs and problems, but everyone knows this even if before Nabilo statements, and I yhink Nabilo too... :-)

I think there are other reason, "bussines reason" that we can't know.
If you go to nabilo forum, you can see that a full thread "Azbox Test Report And Users Request" was deleted also the topics with Nabilo statements ;-)
Why?

I'm sure,now all teams interested in azbox development have sources, there are others reasons...:9898:
However I think the problem isn't Nabilo or others teams, I think the problem is Opensat, they must change their policy, they must understand they can't compete with Dream Multimedia only because their decoders are cheaper, They must understand people ask performance, feature and good support!

I think to sell my azbox to one of my frind who ask me an HD decoder with multimedia futures, I told to him all about azbox; maybe I'll continue to follow azbox forum for my frind and also for me because I'm interested to azbox too, but only if will be a speed change...