PDA

View Full Version : MultiCAS & cccam server auto-login

tx0
08-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Every time when I reboot box MultiCAS never login into server. Azbox HD 3501 & latest MultiCAS 1.60. I need go to Plugins every time and start it manually. After some time when server connection lost it goes all the same way and it's annoying a lot!!!! What can I do about this?

tx0
08-10-2009, 09:54 PM
just noticed that when TCP connection to server is lost twice and is in the CLOSE_WAIT state MultiCAS wont open another connection. Hope this helps.
BTW... Is MultiCAS open source?

colla
08-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Nothing developed by "opensat" ist open source

rmt
09-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Every time when I reboot box MultiCAS never login into server. Azbox HD 3501 & latest MultiCAS 1.60. I need go to Plugins every time and start it manually. After some time when server connection lost it goes all the same way and it's annoying a lot!!!! What can I do about this?

I have also the same problem.

In my case, it works if I switch to an fta channel and go back.

It is really annoying.

icedemon
09-10-2009, 04:52 PM
haha I have this problem too, means it can become impossible to record unattended.

tx0
10-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I 've found a solution for this problem. At least it logins to the server itself now.
you have to edit /EMU/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS/openxcas.conf and add the line
wait =10sec
It seems that box was trying to start MultiCAS even before the ip interface was up.

tx0
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
also I'm trying to run this script that checking if Multicas running and connected to server. And if not it restarts it.. Running from cron

#!/bin/sh
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin

#12000 is your server port

date=`date`

IFRUN=`cat /EMU/OpenXCAS/module.seq | grep -i ^MultiCAS | wc -l `
if [ "$IFRUN" -eq 0 ]
then
ps | grep '\/EMU\/OpenXCAS\/MultiCAS\/emu_module' | grep -v grep | awk '{print $1}' | xargs kill -9
echo "Module is OFF"
exit
fi

CONN=`netstat -an | grep '12000.*ESTABLISHED' | wc -l`
if [ "$CONN" -eq 0 ]
then
ps | grep '\/EMU\/OpenXCAS\/MultiCAS\/emu_module' | grep -v grep | awk '{print $1}' | xargs kill -9
/EMU/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS/emu_module &
fi

rmt
10-10-2009, 12:53 PM
also I'm trying to run this script that checking if Multicas running and connected to server. And if not it restarts it.. Running from cron

#!/bin/sh
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin

#12000 is your server port

CONN=`netstat -an | grep '12000.*ESTABLISHED' | wc -l`
if [ "$CONN" -eq 0 ]
then
/EMU/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS/emu_module &
fi

Hi tx0, thank you very much for your hints.

Is this script now running in this form?
How can we add this to the box?

Thanks
rmt

tx0
10-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi tx0, thank you very much for your hints.

Is this script now running in this form?
How can we add this to the box?

Thanks
rmt

you can install cron daemon and start it from there. actually it's an ugly hack.. but it works for me. will see how it's good or not.

rmt
11-10-2009, 10:53 AM
MultiCAS-v1.60C-3 has still the same problem that it doesnt start automatically if I swich the device off for one day.

Today It showed the "scrambled" message and I had to restart MultiCAM over Plugins.