PDA

View Full Version : 24 connection ok work 6900 hd super

baiabdel
10-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Hello to all, after several tests on my Technomate 6900 HD Super I finally managed (luckily) to operate the 24 "Connection_0 to Connection_23" at the same time or separately, all 24 connection_ are open and running. Do not ask me why but I can tell you how to make his works.
Procedure: all done with the USB key.
1) Make a backup of your favorite channels on your usb.
2) introduce the 679p Firmware in your USB receiver.
3) Once the firmware installed, made a reset (reset) and set your favorite channels that you saved on your usb, arrange all your usual settings (GMT, disabling security, ect ...)
4) introduction in the Firmware 688P receiver by usb, careful not to reset! (do not reset!) type 8281 page opens with the 24 connection_ with lots of writing and drawings is normally careful not to delete anything! Except for the first 4 or connection must be clear only the "name" the first 4 window must remain empty, let all the attention writing and drawing even in first 4 Connections clear that the "name" only for the first 4 and leave the page with 24 Connections.
5) introduce the 661p Firmware in your USB receiver (this is Firmware that will unlock the 24 connection later).
6) Once the firmware installed, be careful not to reset! (do not reset!) type 8281 page opens with 4 Connections, Attention does not delete! It must work only in the first log in when the page opens do nothing for 3 other connection does not delete! In the first Connection careful not to delete the "Name" let what is written. Enter only one ID: Pass and a valid address and a preferred example IP address 195,142 ... ... .. putting the port number, save the Deskey: 0102030405060708091011121314 and connect you with me is a test Viacess I make the connection, it is important to have a connection to a server even if you do not Image must see or Viaccess Seca or other
Once connected and you see Viacess or otherwise, Disconnect very important not to forget to do so. Exit Page with 4 connections.
7) introduce the Firmware 688P in your USB receiver, careful not to reset! (do not reset!) type 8281 page opens with the 24 connection_ and surprise! 24 connection_ work should only put in the "Name" for the first 4 connections Connection_0 until Connection_3 example, do not forget to change the Deskey: 0102030405060708091011121314 only the first 4 connection_ all the other connection_ Deskey and ok and enter an ID and pass and valid address and port and enjoy your 24 Connections.
His works also with 674p Firmware instead of 679P, but it is still obliged to pass through 661p. I hope his will help you and can help the person who programmed in the firmware