PDA

View Full Version : *** on TV question

TVDX
11-10-2009, 02:49 PM
My four *** on TV channels morphed into four new Free X channels which have different content than the other versions.
I have tried to scan the frequency but the *** on TV channels will not appear.
Can someone check these?. Have they stopped broadcasting in favour of these new channels?.

canthackit
11-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Me Too......

they've changed their name to the same as the other channels confusing or what!

so we've now got 2 Freextv 2 freextv2 2 xdream and 2 french lover.

this is how the **** providers screw everyone ( could have used better terminologly) keep changing names so it all morphs into one complete undecipherable mess.

regards: canthackit

digisat
11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
*** on TV channels stopped broadcasting on monday

TVDX
11-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks for answering. I was convinved by someone that the channels were still there but they apparently didnt check them at all for me.
It's so weird, two versions of free x, x 2 and x dream with a diva futura channel which appears to be launching soon. What a rip off.
It's unbelievable the amount of changes these pron networks make to their line ups. The only trustworthy one so far appears to be *** View. \
SCT and this *** on tv package are gone to the dogs.

spider
12-10-2009, 12:38 AM
i have them listed as

Ch name____/___Freq

Free-X TV ______12207
FREE-X TV ______11411 [new]

FREE-XTV 2 _____12207
FREE-X TV2 _____11411 [new]

FRENCH LOVER __10853
FRENCHLOVER TV 11411 [new]

X DREAM TV _____10853
X-DREAM TV _____11411 [new]

as already said, all showing different content

snakie
12-10-2009, 01:37 PM
i expect the old ones to close and move all the channels at the same frequency so they wont have to pay extra.
Bloody bas.....s.
I still miss multivision1 and the ***y girls ,....

Ray(str)
14-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Tis is really bad "innit"!

I'm not surprised packages go out of business, when they treat their customers this way.

I purchased a "Legit" card for their service, only a month or two ago, and this is how they repay me for my subscription!

I hope someone cracks the bast***, cause they don't deserve our support.

My god....I have never been so confused in all of my life! They don't deserve official subscriptions!

regards,
Ray(Str)
:smash::smash::smash:

canthackit
14-10-2009, 08:46 AM
@ Ray

thing is mate they dont go out of business, they scarper with the money then start up under a different name, as we're seeing in this instance.

they **** off with all the subs, knocking the tranponder owners on the way, then start up all over again, same channels, same format under a different name.

just glad i dont pay for it :respect-048:

regards: canthackit