PDA

View Full Version : Record split

ikari
17-10-2009, 08:27 PM
How can i changed the setting of recording ? it's split the files every 3gb.

zeini
17-10-2009, 09:02 PM
At this time there is only one way. Take firmware 0.9.2880 or earlier.

Giga
17-10-2009, 09:24 PM
don't really see what the problem is with split files? as long as it records what you want recorded. you can join those on computer?

MrKappa
17-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Anyway is a bug or not the correct way it should work. So I have some recorder tv program to see and then I should start a different file every 3Gb! Or I should spend time to edit on a pc just to see correctly.....
I hope this should be fixed soon...

Giga
17-10-2009, 10:15 PM
what is the error? did you ever look at a dvd? those are also in chunks (vob files in chunks of 0.99 GB). I never said you have to stick them together. If this is recorded on the AZBox HD these will play uninterrupted on the AZBox HD. It will see these as one piece, just like a dvd player does.
If the player is not playing them as 1 piece then the player has a problem.

MrKappa
17-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Hi Giga,
understood what you mean. It should better to manage smaller files for several reason but the problem is that AZbox does NOT play them in 1 piece!

Aragos
18-10-2009, 05:04 AM
Hi Giga,
understood what you mean. It should better to manage smaller files for several reason but the problem is that AZbox does NOT play them in 1 piece!

Yes, he's right! It's really annoying you can't even watch a movie uninterrupted in one piece.

It worked in former firmwares but this bug is back again!

Hopefully it gets fixed soon for ever.