PDA

View Full Version : Check avaialble space error

TheGod
18-10-2009, 03:37 PM
I am still using UR 18 and lately I am seeing this error everytime I try to install something:

Install Failed. Please check avaialabe space.

How can I fix this?

traveller
18-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Did you do a factory reset after the install as it looks like you have something left over from the last image.

TheGod
18-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Did you do a factory reset after the install as it looks like you have something left over from the last image.

I was thinking of doing that, but if I do a factory reset I will loose all configuration and will need to download everything again. Hence, I am trying to avoid that if possible.

holmroad
18-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Anybody have any idea what TM probs we are talking about here?:respect-048:

traveller
18-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Going back to the old days we always did a factory reset after an install so as to clear out the remains of the old image, So thats what we are talking about. TheGod just save your settings and configs which only takes a few minutes it will be worth it in the long run.

PS I had UR 18 in flash in for over a year and it was so stable. I was very reluctant to change to UR 23, which is now what I have done.

medmed
18-10-2009, 11:16 PM
problem is server for URteam , no other
many people are the same problem

TheGod
19-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Going back to the old days we always did a factory reset after an install so as to clear out the remains of the old image, So thats what we are talking about. TheGod just save your settings and configs which only takes a few minutes it will be worth it in the long run.

PS I had UR 18 in flash in for over a year and it was so stable. I was very reluctant to change to UR 23, which is now what I have done.

I was now thinking to do a factory reset, install UR 23 and then another factory reset. However, I am a bit concerned as regards the stability of UR 23. Someone wrote in another post that UR 23 is not very stable. Do you agree with that?

traveller
19-10-2009, 06:44 PM
I was now thinking to do a factory reset, install UR 23 and then another factory reset. However, I am a bit concerned as regards the stability of UR 23. Someone wrote in another post that UR 23 is not very stable. Do you agree with that?

Early days, I will let you know in a few months or sooner if it crashes all the time.