PDA

View Full Version : MultiCAS 1.60D-D07

josepfdc
26-10-2009, 08:19 PM
I have just installed from AZBox plugins and it works correctly with my aljazeera sport irdeto 5.7 card.

my first impression is very good improve with zapping!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy yourself

josepfdc

kleinerjunge
26-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Ok, let's give it a try...

cu
KJ

hfmls
26-10-2009, 08:35 PM
awsome!

opensat you're the man! now :P

kleinerjunge
26-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Ok, Viaccess problem away. Great zapping speed improvement.

Still some problem with my own JSC Sports card (irdeto). Have to make some more tests.

But so far: GREAT!!!

Come on Opensat, try to get improvements concerning HD channel recording ;-)

cu
KJ

sami8519
26-10-2009, 08:53 PM
what server you use guys to download multicas from? I am using azboxworld.com and it does not have this new release!

gtg60
26-10-2009, 09:00 PM
what server you use guys to download multicas from? I am using azboxworld.com and it does not have this new release!

That's where I got it about 5 mins ago.

sami8519
26-10-2009, 09:05 PM
That's where I got it about 5 mins ago.

Strange!!! I have just checked now and still dont see it. I only see multicas 1.6D-C02 :confused:

crazy2
26-10-2009, 09:08 PM
MultiCAS 1.60-D07
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=119311

hfmls
26-10-2009, 09:08 PM
i can see it from official server too.

do u have latest firmware?

sami8519
26-10-2009, 09:10 PM
i can see it from official server too.

do u have latest firmware?

yeah, I am playing with this box all this night.

sami8519
26-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Just for notice; freezing on Showtime irdeto 2 ver 5.7 local card is still there. It will be wonderful when this issue is solved.

kleinerjunge
26-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Yes, I have the same on JSC Sports card irdeto 2. How can I check the version (v5.7??)

cu
KJ

sami8519
27-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Yes, I have the same on JSC Sports card irdeto 2. How can I check the version (v5.7??)

cu
KJ

well insert your card in the internal card reader and go to multicas card slot information.

paulwilko
27-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Am i able to run my CCCam server with Multicas ? Or is it client only ?
I see C and N lines mentioned but never F lines so I am assuming not ?

colla
27-10-2009, 05:37 PM
client only

paulwilko
27-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Thought so, is that likely to change ?
Thx for your reply

Paul

hfmls
27-10-2009, 05:44 PM
i think so.
after client is stable. the goal will be cccam server i think.

paulwilko
27-10-2009, 05:54 PM
i think so.
after client is stable. the goal will be cccam server i think.
Ok, that would be good

Thx

medmed
27-10-2009, 06:19 PM
hi

many channels HD (french) not open in this version .
ORANGE HD,DISNEY CHANNEL HD , and more
in french HD channels are 2 system card or 3 , NAGRAVISION and VIACCESS , and SECA , please fix this bug .

MedMed .

Friendly-Face
27-10-2009, 07:06 PM
this is the first time when i think that this box is acctualy worth using now
with the lates Mulitcas and lates software it is runing very nice now.
channel zapping is now good betwen 1-3 seconds.

tapper
27-10-2009, 08:33 PM
my dreambox has finally been relagted upstairs, with this latest firmware and multicas make the azbox for me take the lead over the dm

goody5555
27-10-2009, 08:39 PM
hi just had my box for 5 days so still getting use to it but tried updating to d07 from d02 and it installed ok but over it write the config so no channels unscambled used multicas edit to transfer lines back to config but would not work but it dose now took a few moments to figer out but i found that i had left it on scrambled channel and it would not update config
so i put it on a none scrambled channel and sent config again with multicas edit and it works ok now strange little box this is but its cool any how hope this may help someone else

irishchris
27-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Is it possible yet to put Nlines in to multicas?

rmt
28-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Is it possible yet to put Nlines in to multicas?

I think, this is not possible yet.

But it will be a great improvement.

kleinerjunge
28-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi!

With this version (D07) it really seems that there are some difficulties with HD channels. My local card is not used for HD channels! Therefore, coming from distance 2 or 3 i get freezes on HD channels.

Can someone confirm that on HD channels there are generally some problems??

cu
KJ

goran
28-10-2009, 09:17 AM
The next step for MultiCAS is the server fully sorted, no serious limitations, compatible with Mbox [maybe even GBox, as it's not that dissimilar???] and CCcam!!!!! THAT WOULD BE THE SELLING POINT...

Together with proper, no glitches recording...

...and unlimited [W]LAN/USB transfer...

...and dual Sat TV tuner support...

...and...

Oh, enough already... :D :D :D

kleinerjunge
28-10-2009, 09:31 AM
The next step for MultiCAS is the server fully sorted, no serious limitations, compatible with Mbox [maybe even GBox, as it's not that dissimilar???] and CCcam!!!!! THAT WOULD BE THE SELLING POINT...

Together with proper, no glitches recording...

...and unlimited [W]LAN/USB transfer...

...and dual Sat TV tuner support...

...and...

Oh, enough already... :D :D :D

As long as CCcam client mode doesn't work properly, it doesn't make sense to get more features in MultiCAS.

HD channels seem to make some problems, regarding clearing and recording, and also selection of "nearest" server! Also some irdeto package makes some problems. Works well with native CCcam.
If those four problems are fixed, new features can be implemented into MultiCAS. If not fixed before, we will have a MultiCAS with much features, but nothing finally applicable!!

cu
KJ

goran
28-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Misunderstanding. Also, one does not exclude the other...:respect-048:

kleinerjunge
28-10-2009, 12:32 PM
:respect-040:

robbiemcd
30-10-2009, 11:47 AM
iwas running dvbapicas - however i had read about this latest cam and have downloaded it to my box - i have rebooted and turned dvapicas off and ran multicas - however nothing clears?

what have i done wrong ? do i need to put my cline in a new position?

goran
30-10-2009, 11:55 AM
:woot-035:How about reading a bit... ;) You know, the whole purpose of these forums... :)

Besides, what do you expect, that Opensat/Celrun will break the law that much and provide you with free servers?!?!? :rolleyes: :D:rofl::respect-023:

Heheheheeee... some people...:respect-039:

marcinq76
30-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Short question:
Is it possible to use my "official" seca card (cyfra+) in CI slot togehter with MultiCAS D07 with cccam and a c line? Is it possible to address a certain channel to either card in a slot or ccccam server? channels cleard with a card are much faster and letīs say "more reliable".

At the moment using seca card i can clear channels in my package, but all other premium channels canīt be cleard. Other decryptions nagra, viacess etc. are ok.

one more thing:

aftrer stand by MultiCAS seems to need a bit more time than the box, and the first screen to be displayed after stand by in the tv mode is Scrambled. Wiating about 10sec and CHANGING channel makes MultiCAS run properly. What shooul I change in the configs?

hanswurscht
30-10-2009, 05:02 PM
as usual, no Sharing from any CI (Diablo wireless to another is execpt)

And also I dont think you cant run it together(without CS) because Firmware has Restriction for ECM only for one Tool.

pr2
30-10-2009, 06:35 PM
iwas running dvbapicas - however i had read about this latest cam and have downloaded it to my box - i have rebooted and turned dvapicas off and ran multicas - however nothing clears?

what have i done wrong ? do i need to put my cline in a new position?
@robbiemcd

You need to totally stop every stuff installed by DVBapiCAS.
This means that you need to have a look in /DISK2/etc/start.d and delete the S2cccam.sh (or edit it and comment out all the line to be sure that nothing is started) and reboot the box.

Or delete the /PLUGINS/lib folder.

Disabling DVBapiCAS in OpenXCAS is not enough.

Pr2

pr2
30-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi!

With this version (D07) it really seems that there are some difficulties with HD channels. My local card is not used for HD channels! Therefore, coming from distance 2 or 3 i get freezes on HD channels.

Can someone confirm that on HD channels there are generally some problems??

cu
KJ

On french package I don't have any problems with distance 2 HD card.
I have heard that there is freeze problem after 1 hour when you are connected to a CCcam 2.1.2 server and indeed the server I am connected to is in version 2.1.1

Carp95
30-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Ahhh that could be the problem indeed, IU always test on my local server wich is 2.11

I didn't get all those messages about freezes with the latest multicas, it performs perfectly overhere

marcinq76
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM
anyone any idea???

Short question:
Is it possible to use my "official" seca card (cyfra+) in CI slot togehter with MultiCAS D07 with cccam and a c line? Is it possible to address a certain channel to either card in a slot or ccccam server? channels cleard with a card are much faster and letīs say "more reliable".

At the moment using seca card i can clear channels in my package, but all other premium channels canīt be cleard. Other decryptions nagra, viacess etc. are ok.

one more thing:

aftrer stand by MultiCAS seems to need a bit more time than the box, and the first screen to be displayed after stand by in the tv mode is Scrambled. Wiating about 10sec and CHANGING channel makes MultiCAS run properly. What shooul I change in the configs?

Carp95
04-11-2009, 09:02 AM
If you put your original card in the cardreader from box, multicas stops searching on the "net" for that package.

So the answer is NO

Second:

Did you set the caidprio?

There's a file in Multicas map called excample-priocaid.cfg

Rename this one to:

priocaid.cfg

And then set your prefs, here's mine:

100 1702 0963 500 0b00 0d00 1800 600

Also use latest Multicas edit and set max hops for each C line

marcinq76
04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks.

First issue cleared!

What about the second one...

"aftrer stand by MultiCAS seems to need a bit more time than the box, and the first screen to be displayed after stand by in the tv mode is Scrambled. Waiting about 10sec and CHANGING channel makes MultiCAS run properly. What should I change in the configs?"

The caidprio was set.
Max hops.. I have to take a look at this...

If you put your original card in the cardreader from box, multicas stops searching on the "net" for that package.

So the answer is NO

Second:

Did you set the caidprio?

There's a file in Multicas map called excample-priocaid.cfg

Rename this one to:

priocaid.cfg

And then set your prefs, here's mine:

100 1702 0963 500 0b00 0d00 1800 600

Also use latest Multicas edit and set max hops for each C line