PDA

View Full Version : New firmware Freeze

ikari
30-10-2009, 02:00 AM
Since i upgrade my azbox to the new firmware i suffered from little freeze (less than second) on video & audio in any channels (both tuners - s & c). it's begin after i'm staying in one channel for more than minute.

medmed
30-10-2009, 07:37 AM
yes in my az mini little freeze

Friendly-Face
30-10-2009, 07:40 AM
same here guys, i had no freeze with the previus reliase that was meant to be a leak software, with this lates one i have small freezes here and there.

W

crappy
30-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Same crap here (with latest multicas). Even with the leaked FW I did not have the freezes. Wonder how many patience I have.

OpenSat: you are going to slow!

pr2
30-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Hello,

Very strange because 0.9.3661 was freezing a lot but 0.9.3686 is not freezing...

You should perhaps download again the latest firmware on your box. Or the freeze are linked with the EMU you use / the server.

I am running 0.9.3686 and MultiCAS 1.60 - D07 and everything works like a charm.

Remember also that if you use before the DVBapiCAS you need to delete /PLUGINS/lib folder or at least ensure that you disable the script /DISK2/etc/start.d/S2cccam.sh

Pr2

antrabe
30-10-2009, 07:22 PM
i have the same problem with this new firm.
If we delete lib folfer or disable the script our server is off . How we could stay with our server on?

NetworkError
30-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Same problem here.

I'm just running mgmcad

13x025
30-10-2009, 09:14 PM
I noticed these very short freezes too...
... but after a while (30-40 minutes) everything goes back to normal, the freezing stops!

pr2
30-10-2009, 09:24 PM
i have the same problem with this new firm.
If we delete lib folfer or disable the script our server is off . How we could stay with our server on?

If you want to have both DVBapiCAS and MultiCAS running on the same Azbox, you probably need to disable the DVB part in the CCcam 2.1.1 that is running by changing your CCcam.cfg file and adding:

DVB API: -1

Then make your MultiCAS client of your server but you will then lose 1 hop. Not tested so it is pure theory, there are may be other conflicts that I am not aware of.

If you are just client then MultiCAS is the right choice.

Pr2

medmed
30-10-2009, 10:01 PM
I noticed these very short freezes too...
... but after a while (30-40 minutes) everything goes back to normal, the freezing stops!

yes , after few minutes freezing stops i confirmed this .
to be continued ....

goran
31-10-2009, 12:15 AM
It never froze regularly for me, until this FW....:beatdeadhorse5:

Now, I find that in Mbox, MultiCAS and MGcamd everything stops until I either change a channel or reboot or change an EMU/CS SW.

Even Mbox freezes.:banghead: Sometimes it takes an hour or so but it happens. And it didn't use to.:cuss:

Strange. And worrying...:toetap05:

One step forward, two back, with this FW, it seems...:svengo:

ukpaisley
31-10-2009, 06:04 PM
This freez is it a split second, like a frame jump?
Cos I am getting this , and I am tuned to a FTA channel.

hanswurscht
31-10-2009, 07:16 PM
I have Freeze, too, but on Multicas only, when I zap a lot(a lot is relative)
On Mbox I have only freeze on bundesliga and formula1, cause a lot of Guys are looking at the same Time I think. It was so extrem today that it was frozen sometimes for 2 Minutes!
So I killed my Prioline... and all was getting back to good.
Not perfect, but good again, so try a little bit with your prio.

Also I have seen on Mbox, when you use Mboxcontrolcenter,
DONT RESTART EMU WITH THIS!

If you have done with it and you have Freezer, restart Mbox with your box under Plugins. It seems to be a very different in running after the Start.
With restart on Plugins I have no freeze for Hours, with MCC restart, its terrible from the beginning.

LEPERO85
31-10-2009, 08:48 PM
not frezzes nothing ,I am multicas 1.60 - D07 and mgcamd e mbox for test without problem......

13x025
01-11-2009, 08:43 PM
This freez is it a split second, like a frame jump?
Cos I am getting this , and I am tuned to a FTA channel.

Exactly! Looks like a frame or two is dropped... also the sound stutters... But, as I already said earlier, if you continue to watch the same channel, after 30-40 minutes this freezing/stuttering stops!

Tiptronic
01-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Noticed the same weird problem