PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the information.

pintsize1
06-11-2009, 07:17 PM
I bought a Technomate 5400+CI Super on Monday after a lot of deliberation. I followed the patching guide, taking care to use the super patch and .............Brilliant. Thanks to all contributors of the required information and all who contribute to this site. What a great group of people you are, without you people like myself would only have FTA all the time. Keep it up PLEASE. I bow to your wisdom.:respect-067:

Plessy
08-11-2009, 01:43 AM
pintsize1
"Thanks to all contributors of the required information and all who contribute to this site. What a great group of people you are, without you people like myself would only have FTA all the time. Keep it up PLEASE. I bow to your wisdom."

Glad to hear you got a System Sorted to your needs.
and Thanks for reading the through the threads..
Any further queries relating to H/W or S/W issues ?

You will Always find the Answer Here !

Don't forget to Bookmark SATDudez.

All the Best "pintsize1"

Plessy.

limerick
14-05-2010, 07:55 PM
I bought a Technomate 5400+CI Super on Monday after a lot of deliberation. I followed the patching guide, taking care to use the super patch and .............Brilliant. Thanks to all contributors of the required information and all who contribute to this site. What a great group of people you are, without you people like myself would only have FTA all the time. Keep it up PLEASE. I bow to your wisdom.:respect-067:

Could'nt agree more Thank's again
limerick