PDA

View Full Version : dm800 wont boot up

sukhvi
07-11-2009, 01:37 PM
hi,i flashed the new nabilosat 012 img on my friends dm800 but now the box doesnt boot up.i used dream up and then re flashed the img through the network option but still it wont boot up,it comes up with the message dream multimedia on the dm800 led but thats as far as it will go.i suspect it is a clone box even though it has the dream logos and hologram on it.any ideas how to get this box working again,thanks in advance

keith0509
07-11-2009, 02:31 PM
You could try re-flashing it with an image that is known to work for clones.
Re-flash it using dream up.

lone
07-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi M8
sometimes i have to leave mine for two minutes then plug it back in........ if that dont work, try unplugging and plugging back in again (5 seconds beteen)
.... mine took 11 times this morning. (yes mine is a clone, )
regards lone

abUs3r
08-11-2009, 11:22 AM
hi,i flashed the new nabilosat 012 img on my friends dm800 but now the box doesnt boot up.i used dream up and then re flashed the img through the network option but still it wont boot up,it comes up with the message dream multimedia on the dm800 led but thats as far as it will go.i suspect it is a clone box even though it has the dream logos and hologram on it.any ideas how to get this box working again,thanks in advance

I have the same issue and mine is genuine, it just takes between 2 and 20 times to get it started. (see my thread about it where a couple of other people have the same problem)

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=116734

I can usually get it to boot after 3-5 goes with the most success coming when I leave it unplugged for for 30 seconds and then power it back on. I also find that pulling the power out and replacing it (as fast as possible, which sometimes involves not pulling it completely out) is the best way.

Thankfully once it's on it's on and I never need to turn it off