PDA

View Full Version : 82*1 Problem

wattcom
15-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Can anyone help

Have installed the latest patch 702 to my 6900hd super

Have received a configuration file from a payed service provider but cannot get it to connect

can ping my 6900 and ping external servers

not sure what i am doing wrong

any one willing to Test what i received please send me a private email

Giga
16-11-2009, 08:16 AM
If you using payed info: keep these for yourself, these are unique and personal: only one can login with these. You have not payed yet? First test with the test servers. The big line is similar to what is in this posting: 8 2 8 1 Ethernet (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114462) <= click herer

How good is your knowledge of your router and the level of access to it?
Check the routers security log and look at the traffic from and to the IP address of your technomate, if any is blocked?
what is blocked?
can you add a security rule to let that pass?
use a rule based on the MAC address of the technomate?
If none of this is possible put the Technomate in the DMZ of your router. Login and password are case sensitive. Type in address (host) and D E S k e y exactly as you got them.
If still nothing: your internet provider is the problem or the pay server.

DMZ: This is a feature that is included on some routers but is not in Internet sharing software. A DMZ allows a single computer on your LAN to expose ALL of its ports to the Internet. When doing this, the exposed computer is no longer ‘behind’ the firewall.

If you can do nothing with the above information, find a friend that can (computer nerd).