PDA

View Full Version : MultiCAS_v161C-A01_2k91118

hfmls
18-11-2009, 03:29 PM
multicas: changelog (surprise) it came like this.

http://www.4shared.com/file/154650305/13a4b89f/MultiCAS_v161C-A01_2k91118.html

install latest firmware.
and this multicas.

what i noticed? zapping less than 1 second
no BS!

goran
18-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Sorry, m8 - no need for yet another thread.... I think you should delete the thread, since you can, as the originator... ;)

tsakman
18-11-2009, 05:49 PM
MultiCAS_v161C-A01_2k91118 is Fixed Polsat for Newcamd (maybe also NTV) from AZ_MAGIC

leerock
18-11-2009, 06:31 PM
well....
still the "every three minutes" freezing issue
when connected to 2.1.2 server is there:beatdeadhorse5:

Carp95
18-11-2009, 09:42 PM
well....
still the "every three minutes" freezing issue
when connected to 2.1.2 server is there:beatdeadhorse5:

Seems you only read things you want to!

There's absolutely no need for CCcam 2.12 in server ( doesn't bring any benefit against 2.1.1 )

There could be a need for 2.1.3 in counter off sly cards ( although emm not working with 2.1.3 stand alone )

Also you can trick the server by saying you're CCcam 2.1.3 instead off 2.0.11

So just downgrade your server too 2.1.1 and test again.
But probebly you're unable too do that because the server is somewhere else ( otherwise you would have done!)

Overhere I watch Sly HD without freezes with latest fw and latest Multicas ( and the card is...... )

CCcam dev team isn't stupid they see all these boxes appear with build-in clients so they act against it!

Not long now and all those build-in clients will have a absolute useless CCcam client if they wanna connect to latest CCcam revision.

Now don't tell I didn't warn you guys:sifone:

leerock
18-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Seems you only read things you want to!

There's absolutely no need for CCcam 2.12 in server ( doesn't bring any benefit against 2.1.1 )

There could be a need for 2.1.3 in counter off sly cards ( although emm not working with 2.1.3 stand alone )

Also you can trick the server by saying you're CCcam 2.1.3 instead off 2.0.11

So just downgrade your server too 2.1.1 and test again.
But probebly you're unable too do that because the server is somewhere else ( otherwise you would have done!)

Overhere I watch Sly HD without freezes with latest fw and latest Multicas ( and the card is...... )

CCcam dev team isn't stupid they see all these boxes appear with build-in clients so they act against it!

Not long now and all those build-in clients will have a absolute useless CCcam client if they wanna connect to latest CCcam revision.

Now don't tell I didn't warn you guys:sifone:

I agree that it works fine with older versions of cccam...
i tried it....
Works much better...
But...
As you correctly understood, i can t change it....

The latest statement of yours may be right but makes no sense in this situation coz 2.1.2 released long before multicas with cccam support

Carp95
18-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Multicas isn't the only foreign CCcam client.

There are many more ( in fact Incubus was before Multicas )
And also before Incubus there where others.

So thats what I mean.

You see al lot off boxes on the market with build in CCcam client, think they all are goona be dead boxes soon if they wanna connect to latest CCcam revisions

And probebly we're all goona need the latest revisions due to actions like 093b.

Here by I mean revisions higher then 2.1.3

p.s Still won't sell my 2 Azboxes