PDA

View Full Version : azbox card reading

sparks2
19-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi to all you experts, I am the proud owner of an azbox I find it great but so complex (for me) I have a T tuner fitted and downloaded the MMDS channels The ones that are uncrypeted are showing perfect.
I installed multicas and it is reading nagra 2 card also sky free to view cards but doesn't clear any.Please tell me what I have done wrong as it is always my fault please help.PS is there a cam for the azbox to clear as in the dreambox
thanking you
sparks2:confused:

goran
20-11-2009, 03:11 AM
Not an expert but I wrote "An alternative guide" to it, gathering a lot of info... If you study it slowly and carefully you might find where/IF you are making some simple enough mistakes...

Try MGcamd, for instance, as a client and an EMU, with NewCS, as a server/card reader....

Good luck!

adrray1974
24-11-2009, 03:14 AM
Hi to all you experts, I am the proud owner of an azbox I find it great but so complex (for me) I have a T tuner fitted and downloaded the MMDS channels The ones that are uncrypeted are showing perfect.
I installed multicas and it is reading nagra 2 card also sky free to view cards but doesn't clear any.Please tell me what I have done wrong as it is always my fault please help.PS is there a cam for the azbox to clear as in the dreambox
thanking you
sparks2:confused:

Have you made sure that the Cards are 'Awake'?

Dug out my FTV S#y Card yesterday, put it in the S#y Box, left it there for about 2 hours, S#y 3 cleared.

Placed it in me AZBox HD Prem, latest firm with latest MultiCAS, didnt have to, but put BK in, and there it was, S#y 3 on the azbox. Also cleared Channel 4 HD.

Before i had placed the card in the original box, i had no joy, so its a case of the card not being awake i think.

sparks2
26-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Thanks goran adrray 1974,
I tryed your sugestions but with no success.The card is "alive" .There was an irish fix for the dreambox some months ago that seems to be the problem I have tried to install the irish fixed mgcamd to the azbox plugins but maz failed to transfer it.I "draged and drop" it to opencas in plugins but the box ignored it. so I am still in trouble isn't it great I would have to watch rubbish TV if it had to work
regards sparks2

goran
26-11-2009, 02:51 PM
You can't do it that way, sorry. It has to be slightly recompiled, as different processor plays a role...

In Camd Setup -> MultiCAS go to -> SC Interface - always the latest! -> CAS Control -> NDS.

Try the BOX Id Mode on Auto!

Then, play with EMM ON or OFF - with reboots in between.

And do tell, please... ;)

Good luck!

happyhammer
26-11-2009, 03:34 PM
sparks

..."T tuner fitted and downloaded the MMDS channels The ones that are uncrypeted are showing perfect"

can you explain how you did this? do you have an MMDS aerial/downconverter etc ??

sparks2
26-11-2009, 05:17 PM
hi, Yes I have an aerial. you need to get the converter with the "high" if output as the T tuner has gaps in the coverage and might miss the regular down converter I got mine in the UK they have all the gear that you might need they were used for the dreambox that were missing some channels.
I don't want to vige name of shop as I might be breaking sone rules.Hope that helps

sparks2
04-12-2009, 09:57 PM
You can't do it that way, sorry. It has to be slightly recompiled, as different processor plays a role...

In Camd Setup -> MultiCAS go to -> SC Interface - always the latest! -> CAS Control -> NDS.

Try the BOX Id Mode on Auto!

Then, play with EMM ON or OFF - with reboots in between.

And do tell, please... ;)

Good luck!

Thank you for all your help I got the problem sorted with Multicas and changed keys with Multicas edit thanks again
sparks2:party: