PDA

View Full Version : n lines in multicas??

irishchris
23-11-2009, 04:52 PM
hi guys

looking for some help here. i have no probs with multicas and all is working really well here with it with exception that it does not pick the best peer connection out of my list of peers but hopefully they sort that soon. my question is though how do i set up a nline to be read. I entered it in example.newcamd.cfg and renamed folder to newcamd.cfg but still using other peer for those channels which leads me to believe multicas is not reading it? any help greatly appreciated :bigear:

rmt
23-11-2009, 07:25 PM
hi guys

looking for some help here. i have no probs with multicas and all is working really well here with it with exception that it does not pick the best peer connection out of my list of peers but hopefully they sort that soon. my question is though how do i set up a nline to be read. I entered it in example.newcamd.cfg and renamed folder to newcamd.cfg but still using other peer for those channels which leads me to believe multicas is not reading it? any help greatly appreciated :bigear:

hi irishchris,

this is the same in my box too
i modified the example newcamd.cfg file
and i can load this via blue button and then save with red button
i can see that the connection infos are there
but it does not clear anything using these lines

xln747
23-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Hi People, I have tried this and it does work, but only when you have no C lines connected. It seems you can only use this feature by itself not in combination with CCcam client.

pegaman
24-11-2009, 09:09 AM
yes newcamd and cccam connection are not working simultaneously.
One at a time :)

rmt
24-11-2009, 09:41 AM
This is not good.

I hope that they change this so that newcam and cccam work together.

If i must stop cccam client when using newcam, then i can choose mgcamd as newcam client and not multicas.