PDA

View Full Version : Advice on patch please

Tmull
24-11-2009, 12:02 PM
I have not been too active on the forum in recent times but I got a bit confused about all the recent treads about patchs for the 6000 series.I decided to leave things alone on my non super 6900 combo. It still has patch No.679 of April 17th.Is there any advantage to updating to a new patch and if so which one?TMULL

Giga
24-11-2009, 02:41 PM
latest patch allows 2 simultaneous recordings on the same transponder part like stream1 & stream2 on redbutton. more possibilities on C S

sheild 10
24-11-2009, 03:01 PM
i have reverted back from new patch to old patch april as did not seem to see any benifit from new patch , just you could not use smart card slot with new patch but with old patch you could as of cs i am putting the money together for linxus box hope to get one in new year or maybe diablo new cam .

holmroad
24-11-2009, 11:59 PM
i have reverted back from new patch to old patch april as did not seem to see any benifit from new patch , just you could not use smart card slot with new patch but with old patch you could as of cs i am putting the money together for linxus box hope to get one in new year or maybe diablo new cam .

Surprised about what you said about the card slot with 702p patch mate - works fine on mine!:respect-069:

mynameisEarl
27-11-2009, 08:30 AM
I don't recall specifically if patch 702 introduced it, but I don't like how the programme details crawl so slowly across the screen banner that they rarely get time to finish.
Yes, I have set for the maximum available duration of 10 seconds.