PDA

View Full Version : multicas not working

robbiemcd
27-11-2009, 01:30 PM
after a bit of trouble reading a movie file last night i ended up resetting and formatting my reciver - so i then used the download technique to download openxcas and the latest multicas - i used multicas edit to transfer my cline to the reciver and have rebooted and restarted however it does not work - my reciver is deffo online but uning multicas edit and and the read status my status is showing as off and unable to retreive info - any ideas where i go from here ?

Smudger
27-11-2009, 01:43 PM
after opencasx install did you reboot and then install multicas and reboot then setup with edit and then reboot try that.

robbiemcd
27-11-2009, 01:47 PM
yes i did thanks - i'am going to start fresh again - here's hoping

Dig Deep
27-11-2009, 02:19 PM
and checking 755 :cup-006:

robbiemcd
27-11-2009, 02:30 PM
sorry 755?

robbiemcd
27-11-2009, 02:42 PM
right - wiped clean - download open xcas - rebooted - downloaded executable multic cas v 1.61c-a05.tgz downloaded successfully and rebooted - then entered my cline and pressed red and blue - and it still wont work - ? what could be wrong ?

Smudger
27-11-2009, 02:52 PM
try using the multicas editor.

Is multicas running enabled?

satlubitel
27-11-2009, 03:02 PM
After entering the C line, reboot one more time, then go again to config, hit blue button over the host and should see yr data lodaded.
Then hit login and should see success....
red button to save.
Might need reboot again to make it vorking
Cheers!

Smudger
27-11-2009, 03:06 PM
which firmware are you using ?

robbiemcd
27-11-2009, 06:11 PM
aaargh!!!!!!!!!
still not working - using 0.9.3877 used multicas edit - hit load and my cline came up so then i hit send - rebooted and restart multicas and still nothing !

can anyone think that i've missed something - my receiver is deffo online ?

goran
27-11-2009, 06:14 PM
See [almost] the end of my "Alternative guide..."

It certainly works!;)

Who knows how you edited the C line, btw... You may have missed a spot etc.

robbiemcd
27-11-2009, 06:29 PM
hi goran i followed your guide and you were right - i left out a . many thanks!

xian06
27-11-2009, 08:21 PM
Try:

After box restarted, go to multicas cccam menu, press exit.
Press Yes to login. And now it working for me.
But I need this every restart. No auto cccam login.

goran
27-11-2009, 08:35 PM
I don't. I bet not many people do.

Just change the channel, I hope.

Good luck!:respect-051:

Carp95
27-11-2009, 09:55 PM
On latest firmwares leave out the [ no { 0:0:3 } ] option with multicas edit then it will work right away

leerock
28-11-2009, 12:56 AM
On latest firmwares leave out the [ no { 0:0:3 } ] option with multicas edit then it will work right away

what do you mean by that carp?
i can t leav out the no 0:0:3

my config is
C: xxxxxxxxx.no-ip.com 6666 user pass no { 0:0:0 }

should i make it
C: xxxxxxxxx.no-ip.com 6666 user pass no { 0:0:3 }

????

goran
28-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Well, "leave out" would mean "don't put in", to my mind and knowledge of English... Non? Carp?

Normally one puts 0:0:2, btw...

Carp95
28-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Well, "leave out" would mean "don't put in", to my mind and knowledge of English... Non? Carp?

Normally one puts 0:0:2, btw...

Thats what I meant

leerock
28-11-2009, 01:41 PM
That s what i also though and tried deleting that no {....} and
uploaded to azbox
but then i reloaded from azbox and the thing was still there...

What does those numbers mean anyway?

adrray1974
28-11-2009, 05:24 PM
This is how i put my c line in, with out having to upload anything to the azvbox

MultiCAS FW = MultiCAS-V1.61C-A05
AZBox HD FW = azbox-0.9.3911-patch.bin

C Lines go in the CCcam Client part of MultiCAS
Red button to save changes

Exit

Confirm Log In to Server

Should work fine.

MultiCAS CCcam client emulates CCcam 2.0.11

Adi

heyhey
28-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Where is the cccam.cfg for multicas cccam located? I would like to insert an N: line instead of a C: line.

satlubitel
29-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi Guys

I am really struggling with this Multicas…Cannot make it working properly at all

Using:
I have MultiCAS-V1.61C-A05
AZBox HD FW = azbox-0.9.3911-patch.bin
CCcam server is 2.1.3.version hosted on a Dreambox500S as far as I know
Cccam.cfg with proper C line, when blue button presses all info loaded and logon to server says success. Saved with red button
Trying to watch ITV Partner on 16E

And now are the problems:
I am able to watch some encrypted channels (opened properly) but most of others are Scrumbled…cannot open.
When fire up Multicas edit 1.4 on a channel which is working I see:

ECM Info :
system : Videoguard-NDS
caid : 0x91F
provid : 0x0
shareid : 0x51E56
server : xxxxxxxxx.dyndns.org
hops : 1
ecm time : 0.150

On other channels that are scrambled I see:
ECM Info :
Unable to retrieve ECM information

I was told that to make it working I have to add channels with proper CAID in the
Prio file. BUT where is that file for Multicas? I know there is a CCcam.prio for ccccam but cannot find its analog for Multicas.
Is that the correct action-adding channels into some file?? So far I haven’t seen any info about that….
If yes, Does someone knows where the file is located, name and WHAT should I add (please sample line or two).
A sample file posted will be highly appreciated

Just to mention that I have tried with other 5-6 versions of FW and Multicas and different combinations between them: SAME status…some channels are opened properly and most of them are scrambled

Please help me…this is making me mad already….

heyhey
29-11-2009, 10:03 AM
:cup-006: I have a clean setup running the latest FW and using Multicas v 1.61c-a05 and I have perfect pixelation/freeze free pictures.
I basically setup all my channels with fw 3686, because of the issue of entering 10700 manually for the lnb with the later firmwares, and backed them up.
I did a factory reset, deleted plugins and deleted channels. I rebooted the box with the USB stick with the latest FW 3911 named as patch.bin. I reformatted the application area and then uploaded the fw. After reconfiguring network, display settings etc I loaded restored the channels.
I loaded the Openxcas pluggin and then loaded via the downloads multic cas v 1.61c-a05 and then I did a reboot. I'm just using this with the included newcamd client and it's giving me pixalation free pics. After I entered the newcamd settings and connected to the server I think I did another reboot but anyway you may need to. But the end result speaks for itself. Channel changes seem like they are a little faster but not a lot in it.

goran
29-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Satlubitel, NDS cards can't be too far away from you and not too many people can watch at the same time, plus the net should be un-clogged...

Heyhey, can you enlighten us in detail as to your newcamd settings/procedure, please? Thanx!:respect-048:

satlubitel
30-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi Goran,

Thanks for yr reply.
Well, I think there is some misunderstanding here:

The card shared on the server is not a NDS (I have called the guy and he told me it is Cryptoworks card)
Reason for having “system : Videoguard-NDS” is because some of the channels have more than encryption (i.e. Criptoworks+NDS…) and it is opening it using NDS…
Channels that are only Cryptoworks are not opening on some reason
Something like that…at least this I was told by the guy.

What do u mean by?
- NDS cards can't be too far away from you? The server I am using is about 400 km far from me
- not too many people can watch at the same time? As far as I know there about 60 people using that server
- net should be un-clogged? What do u mean?

Re: enlighten us in detail as to your newcamd settings/procedure, please?
I am not using newcamd but MultiCAS-V1.61C-A05
Procedure I am doing is:
1. Boot with the USB->Format Application Area->Install FW (3911 currently)
2. Configure Internet, Network Services (Enable SSHD, FTP and Telnet)
3. Did antenna setup and channels download
4. Downloaded and installed OpenXCAS from http://azboxworld.com (reboot)
5. Downloaded and installed Multicas from http://azboxworld.com
a) 1st Download Executable->reboot
b) 2nd Download Config->reboot
6) Activate the installed Multicas
7) Add my C line in the cccam.cfg file
8) Went to Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Camd Setup -> MultiCAS -> Smartcard Interface -> Smart Card Splitter & CS ->navigated to Client CCcam
9) Scrolled down to the Hostname and pressed Blue button and loaded C line successfully-saved with red button. Login to server successful as well
10) Reboot the box
Then TV: Able to watch some of the channels (i.e. Discovery, HBOs, National Geographic) and others not…..shoved as scrumbled

Well this is more or less what I did…Please your further advices are highly appreciated
Cheers!

goran
30-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Are you paying for it? Is it a pay-server?

Distance in km doesn't matter.

How many "hops" you're away from it matters.

Also, how many people are watching at the same time.

Net traffic can matter, too.

Configuration of your CS and his server can matter.

There are limits. Read a bit more about CS...

heyhey
30-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Goran,
The steps satubitla posted above is what I did except:
I didn't Download Config->reboot
and when I navigated to the NewCamd client. I just press the red button to save and highlite 'login' in the connect field and press ok and am prompted with login success.

Cheers.

satlubitel
30-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi Goran,

Please find below my comments in blue:

Are you paying for it? Is it a pay-server? - No, a friend of mine is giving me a C line
Distance in km doesn't matter.

How many "hops" you're away from it matters. - How can I find that?
In multicas edit I see 1, 2 or rarely 3 hops. Is that what I have to look?
Also, how many people are watching at the same time. - As far as I know
there are about 20-30 ppl watching at the same time
Net traffic can matter, too.

Configuration of your CS and his server can matter.- What we have to check?
There are limits. Read a bit more about CS... - Limits...hmmm I will check your guide one more time, dont remember I have met a note
And in general how can I find out from the potential issues mentioned upper by you which one is having impact in my case and giving me hard time :-)
Cheers!

goran
30-11-2009, 01:59 PM
For info in CCcam use your browser and put in the address bar:

http://192.168.x.x:16001 (http://192.168.x.x:16001/)

MultiCAS can easily be seen "inspected behind the scenes" using MultiCAS Edit [from your PC] or Kanber_Kav's MultiCASinfo plugin [within AZbox HD, using remote control, see ECM info and Online Cards] to see how far a card is from you.

The further it is the less stability and speed.

The more users on the same card/server, the less stable it will be.

The more net traffic the worse it is. The slower your connection the worse it may get.

Just common sense, m8...