PDA

View Full Version : 6900 super dead

michaelga
27-11-2009, 11:16 PM
hi my stab rebooted when i was loading patch through usb and now it is dead only blue light on front now please help do i need boot software and if so were do i find it

madrog
28-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi michaelga,
Take a look at the post in the firmware section titled:
TM-6900_Super_Go_Back_sofware
Think this should help, it did for me!

michaelga
28-11-2009, 07:17 PM
hi i have been trying this but when i open loader/load software and hit connect it asks me to connect stab and switch on but when i do this still no joy just the same message i know my null modem cable is ok and my port is working because i tested it on my other stab the 6800 every thing works ok

sheild 10
28-11-2009, 10:20 PM
hi i have been trying this but when i open loader/load software and hit connect it asks me to connect stab and switch on but when i do this still no joy just the same message i know my null modem cable is ok and my port is working because i tested it on my other stab the 6800 every thing works ok

hi m8 when me and my friend put in the go back software we had to load a loader software on his computer so we could load the old software though it to reciver, not sure what the software was as my friend did mine and his

bob
28-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Are you using the switch on the rear panel of your receiver?
Try taking the lnb cable from the receiver before doing this download
When you remove the lnb cable make sure the receiver is turned [OFF] before you (remove or re-connect the LNB cable.

michaelga
28-11-2009, 10:51 PM
yes i am using the switch on the back and i have the lnb cable disconnected