PDA

View Full Version : Azbox not saving new TPs

jozeff
04-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Dear All!

Thank you for the superb forum! Goran thank you for your guide on Azbox setup! Brilliant job!
Now the question: My Azbox Premium does not allow to save new transponders and it's quite annoying. I tired everything (rebooting, updating firmware, even deli8ting all satellites and leaving just Hotbird to add new tps on it)but to no avail. After scanning and OKaying the new tp the box brings me to a screen with channel 1 of the satellite and my new channels are not there. I tried tracing them in ALL SATELLITE section by alphabet but I cannot find them. The box just won't save them! I tried the ***** forum here in the UK and followed suggestions but no luck. My all hope is with you guys.
I am using a motorized 1m dish with my azbox premium and it's on USALS
Please advise me what to do.:respect-014:

luis88
04-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Jozeff, when you have added a tp and scanned it the channel/s should appear as the last channels at the end of all the channels shown on the all sat list.
Have you checked that?

If they're not there it will help the guys on here if you say what firmware you are using.

zeini
04-12-2009, 10:38 PM
The difference to a neighboring transponders must be large enough.

For example it is not possible to create a transponder 12453/H if you have a transponder 12452/H! In this case first you must delete the transponder 12452/H, before create the new 12453/H.

CU
04-12-2009, 10:55 PM
same problem!

edit tp-> (green button) add new tp -> Edit the tp-> save
but when I scan on TP, the TP is not

goran
05-12-2009, 03:31 AM
You welcome, m8!

Have you tried putting in a new list by somebody who included the TP?

iwols
05-12-2009, 11:37 AM
think there must be a tp with the same freq but diff sr ,youde have to find this and delete before adding the new one for some reason

jozeff
07-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks for all the responses guys! I am using the latest firmware (Beta version). I tried looking up for the newly scanned channels at the end of ALL channels but, they were not there. So I will look into the deleting the transpoder and then adding the new one and post here about the results. Cheers all!