PDA

View Full Version : TM 6800 (non super) Channel List

Gr8Guy
14-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi all,

I've been speaking to Giga and it would be great if someone with a 6800 (non-super) could just clarify that they were able to use Clark Tech to create and then transfer a channel list to their receiver with no problems...or not.

Giga was saying that there may be a problem with the HD channels if I load a list to the receiver, and other threads were saying there would be a problem with satellites being deleted (but they did not specify if their receiver was the super or non-super version).

So basically does clark tech studio work with a TM 6800 - yes or no. Any help in this area would be most appreciated.

Thanks again

Giga
14-12-2009, 03:18 PM
adjusted the Clarke Tech Editor Studio (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=110802) thread. When transferring a channel list to a 6800 HD check:

DVB-T channels should be removed (Terrestrial)
C-Band channels if these are in your list
could be differences in setup: DiSEqC Switch, DiSEqC order of LNB's

think you can change the Pilot with the PID search (no longer have the 6800 HD)
The channels showing the ▐▌▐▌ that should show a reception signal: Level: ▐▌▐▌ Quality :▐▌▐▌

Gr8Guy
16-12-2009, 01:27 PM
I can confirm that Clark Tech channel list editor does work with a TM6800 non super, but the HD channels only work, as Giga says, with the Pilot state switched to 'on' either within Clarke Tech or in the 'Pid Search' option in the TM menu.

Thanks for you're help Giga!

TheGod
16-12-2009, 01:46 PM
I can confirm that Clark Tech channel list editor does work with a TM6800 non super, but the HD channels only work, as Giga says, with the Pilot state switched to 'on' either within Clarke Tech or in the 'Pid Search' option in the TM menu.

Thanks for you're help Giga!

Strangely enough there is no need for the pilot to be 'on' on all transponders! For example in my channel list 11012V on Hellassat 2 and 11856V on 28.2East, the Pilot is off and I have signal. However on 10832H (19.2East) the pilot needs to be 'on', else I dont have any signal.

Giga
16-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Strangely enough there is no need for the pilot to be 'on' on all transponders! For example in my channel list 11012V on Hellassat 2 and 11856V on 28.2East, the Pilot is off and I have signal. However on 10832H (19.2East) the pilot needs to be 'on', else I dont have any signal.

On a 6900 HD Super and maybe others hd channels open, when moving the list to 6800 HD (non Super) and maybe other Boxes, and if the HD channel no longer opens the cause could be the Pilot Switch. So it is not a matter of always been switched on!
Pilot Switch: HD Transponder (https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=629504) <= click here