PDA

View Full Version : "Problem occured please reboot your System"

llcon
15-12-2009, 02:06 PM
"Problem occured please reboot your System"

Especially by changing from one special channel to another this problems occures...

someone got idea how to solve that??:confused:

many thx´s in advanced

goran
15-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Which channel list have you got?

Tried making your own?

If you edit it - what with?

And how exactly?

These all count, they say...

Corrupt database, wrong format of the list etc.

It's buggy, sure...

netgic
15-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Where do you come from?
Many peoples in Germany and Austria have this problem.
We think its a problem with the german transponders or epg.

mmaximov
15-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Not only Germany. The same problem also for Russian :(

But why after reboot I CAN switch to the same channel ? :(

llcon
15-12-2009, 03:20 PM
yes.. i am from germany..

this problem occures rightly on astra 19,2 for example..

watching arte and switch to dsf ..reboot is necessary....:S

it would be nice, if some users could give more detailed information about this buggy...

FME_fta
15-12-2009, 04:36 PM
I also use astra at 19º and I just rarely have this problem (for me is random and doesn't have to do with astra 19º specifically).
A new search on all sats might help this problem (or not).

kebien
15-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Does the problem persist using any language?
Does this happen when the box language is english?

britzolas
15-12-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm in Greece, I reproduced your steps many times continuously and everything is ok.
In fact I have never seen this message at my box (fingers crossed).

goran
15-12-2009, 06:28 PM
It happened to me plenty of times but thankfully, not that regularly as Hans reports it... [Phew...*wipes one's forehead* :D]

I use English.

happyhammer
15-12-2009, 06:38 PM
its happened to me about three times. That last time was when i switched from a german channel on 19.2 to another one. Dont know which channel i was changing to, maybe from sly ger on 19.2 to sly it on 13.0 channel. I mostly watch sly gb so rarely see the problem. i use a disecq switch.

Hans has had the most problems, so it seems its german channel related, dont know if disecq/motor is a factor. another variable could be if its in your favourite bouquet etc..

zeini
15-12-2009, 07:57 PM
This message is not only, if you change channel. Sometimes it's also happend if you press info-button.

tx0
15-12-2009, 08:10 PM
@mmaximov - you have to do DOM format before updating firmware. your box will remember the last channel after reboot thus.

mmaximov
16-12-2009, 11:10 AM
@mmaximov - you have to do DOM format before updating firmware. your box will remember the last channel after reboot thus.

I was tried this - It cannot help. (

Carp95
16-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Please specify excact problem, I'am trying to reproduce so far never happend.

So need info:

fw version
dish setup
switch between wich channels
installed plugins

llcon
16-12-2009, 01:27 PM
fw 4001..
random switching...no matter between wich channels or which satelite..

latest multicas is installed...

little bit strange..but i have to say it only happens one or two times during a day:)

Carp95
16-12-2009, 02:26 PM
fw 4001..
random switching...no matter between wich channels or which satelite..

latest multicas is installed...

little bit strange..but i have to say it only happens one or two times during a day:)

fw: 4001
Plugins: latest multicas
dishsetup: ??

hanswurscht
17-12-2009, 09:46 AM
I have this still on all Firmware after 3501
Dish 19,2 and 13 Degrees
Spaun Switch

Made Domformat, made new Settings, made a fresh Firm without any Plugins, made a fresh Settingsscan with any Favs, and it happens again.
You dont need any Multicas or any Plugins to get this Error.

mmaximov
17-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Version : may be this happend because of MAZ channel editor ?

anybody can confirm? or disposed of this version?

zeini
17-12-2009, 10:25 AM
No - I have sorted my favorites only with the AZBox. And I also have sometimes this message "Problem occured........"

goran
17-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Dish 19,2 and 13 Degrees
Spaun Switch

Made Domformat, made new Settings, made a fresh Firm without any Plugins, made a fresh Settingsscan with any Favs, and it happens again.

Right, it may well be a corrupted database [the settings/channel list], as Morser warned me, when I sent him mine o have a look....

I had the same problem. If you import something - chans are it will be somewhat different than the supposed format...

And as you have seen, even if you do it all internally, as I prefer to - still, at least in some cases, it's there, anyway... WHY?!? IT'S A BLOODY BASIC FUNCTION!!! IT SHOULD NOT BE THERE!!! THERE IS A BUG IN THERE SOMEWHERE, OS!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!:smash:

happyhammer
17-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Dish 19,2 and 13 Degrees
Spaun Switch

since you have the problem the most, maybe you try a few things to narrow it down, although you probbaly have done this already.
i would suggest starting from scratch again and just have 19.2 on its own, no disecq, and see if you can reproduce it with just that. repeat with just 13.

kobyr
29-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Got two days ago the message "Problem occured please reboot your System".
I make format application area, uploading the newest firmware 4110 in the dailyfw site ! and....

still got the message, hopefully some one from opensat will see the picture and they will be fixed the number 1 bug in the receiver !

the Error message was displayed also all the previous firmware, in the officials release and in the dailyfw site.

this receiver can be the great recevier but i sugges to fix the number and most annyod bug in the recevier (AZBOX HD Premium).

here you can see Firmware the newest 4110 from dailyfw

http://i49.tinypic.com/jjl9g4.png

picture from 27/12

http://i47.tinypic.com/2j666f5.png

picture from today (29/12)

http://i46.tinypic.com/2dajf2v.png

FME_fta
29-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Yes the problem still exists, but for some reason it happens more to some people than to others I don't know if it is related to the channel list or the amount of zapping that some guys do.

goran
29-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Yep, something happens and the list gets corrupted...

moding
30-12-2009, 12:03 PM
EPG causes this problem...

geezerpl
09-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Have been using my own list for months. Nicely put together. Never had any issues !
Then Opensat produced FW 4110. I (stupid me) loaded it trying to fix my "always connecting/never connected to Internet" issue.

And all of a sudden I now have 2-3 random reboots per day !
Bravo.

Aragos
09-01-2010, 12:36 AM
No - I have sorted my favorites only with the AZBox. And I also have sometimes this message "Problem occured........"

That's true. It is a well known annoying bug that came with a certain FW and exists for about half a year now.

I don't know why it's so difficult to fix this.

:nopity: