View Full Version : AZbox Premium boot error

wildboys
25-12-2009, 11:37 PM
I keep getting the error No disk connect As on my
AZboxHD premium.Do anyone know what this means
and how to fix it?

heyhey
26-12-2009, 12:25 AM
you might want to try booting up with the USB stick in with new firmware and start by formatting the application area and then install the new fw.

wildboys
26-12-2009, 02:20 AM
you might want to try booting up with the USB stick in with new firmware and start by formatting the application area and then install the new fw.I tried that but get the same error.

goran
26-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Disconnect the HDD, load the new FW with Format Apps Area, then try connecting the HDD, I suppose...

Or is there a better way?

wullieb25
27-01-2010, 05:59 PM
when this error shows up it is talking about the little black rectangular box that plugs in next to the sata hard drive connection.

the main board treats this memory box like a hard drive it may be slack try pushing it back in

or there is a little switch on top of it that switches it on or off you could try pushing the switch the other way

if none of the above helps then the DOM as it is called may be damaged

xanadu
27-01-2010, 06:29 PM
If you connected your HDD to the wrong connector this may be the result. A broken Azbox HD.

SatSearcher
29-03-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm getting this error on my Elite, which doesn't have a HDD, any ideas?

SKEW2010
27-08-2011, 12:16 AM
greetings friend, accidentally opened your box, you may not realize the card you have from Sun a switch that brings the card and when you move the switch from left to right, the box provides that failure to correct it, you have to do is to move the switch on the right side that was before: left side, lucky:cheers2: