PDA

View Full Version : 1080p+DTS PERFECT how? read this

hfmls
28-12-2009, 08:31 AM
sorry but i wrote this in early morning and i need to rest..so i won't write in english same stuff again, maybe later.

i wrote this in portuguese in other forum and translated with google translater.

anyway a friend of mine TypeR discovered a way to play 1080p perfect and i just explain how i did it after he told me that.

FIRMWARE 4001
FIRMWARE 4001!!!

Well, just have to say, that was a simple discovery .... but the oak.

With the help of user TypeR, hackaro networks, both wanted to watch movies over a network ... that did not give up. And is not got a solution as simple as "desimciplicidade" of cases of developers OPENSAT?

So is this, as it works perfect, well, 100%, etc 1080p MKV movie with DTS and subtitles in azbox hd?

NFS! he told me that NFS did, and there I was ready to invent (dawn repair in hours)

What is NFS? No matter, what matters is that enough to create an NFS share on your Ubuntu, or something.

I did this:

sudo apt-get install nfs-kernel-server

this is to install the NFS server.
by then wrote the following command

sudo gedit / etc / exports

to edit the file, and put what I wanted to share, and put there:

/ media / * (rw, sync, no_root_squash)

(so I'm saying I want to share a media folder).
by then did the following command to start the server:

sudo / etc / init.d / nfs-kernel-server start

IN AZBOX HD:

No where to be to mount the share you just created, where the resumed azbox hd, created a file with the name of
S7mount
(anyway, without any extension)
and inside put this:

# / bin / sh
# Automatic mount
#
mount-t nfs 192.168.1.7: / media / DATA / movie-o nolock, rsize = 32768, wsize = 32768, intr 0 0

as noticed, the 192.168.1.7 is the IP of ubuntu, the media folder, was chosen to share. and / DATA / movie is where I want to mount that share azbox (FILMS)
and I put the file in S7mount
/ DISK2/etc/start.d
with chmod 777 (just in case there are tricks)

and ready .... now all I have in the media sharing in ubuntu, it asks me to movie (Movies) in azbox hd.
and how it is to be mounted / shared by NFS, is 200 miles an hour.
I've tested 3 1080p srt and DTS.
perfect, perfect just the passage of years is to come.

PS: i left the message on to create a OPENSAT INTERFACE (TYPE MULTICAM) ASSEMBLY OVER OUR FACILITIES NFS Share

TypeR Thanks to the discovery, and me / I've done that.

goran
29-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Thanx, I'll test it.:coolgleamA:

goran
29-12-2009, 04:57 AM
Nope, sadly, again, as before, it can't see inside my files...

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!:9898:

hfmls
29-12-2009, 08:45 AM
goran using ubuntu it's piece of cake.

windows 7 x64 i tried proNFS
just perfect :)

goran
29-12-2009, 01:09 PM
No it isn't. You're doing it again, m8: judging by your own setup and your own needs and things that you do alone. There are other possibilities than what you have and o procedures than the ones you're doing.

For instance, I have an extra partition, in NTFS, from which I should be able to share - but it ain't working...

Ubuntu can mount it/see it, deal with it, I can watch films from there within Ubuntu.

But to AZ - no go...

What's proNFS?

hfmls
29-12-2009, 01:20 PM
software..that serves using NFS

google: proNFS

i'm not doing anything again.
it works for everybody. just use that.

goran
29-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Nope, this is deffo weird: W732b is fine, W764b isn't, whatever I do.

And I did the same thing on both.

It shouldn't be like this...